Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2022, 07:56:19 AM »

The last two days I played Filmle with no clues in hopes of seeing something happen but nada.
Yeah, thinking that one must be dead.

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2022, 07:56:42 AM »

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:56 AM »

Wordle 417 4/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This could have gone very wrong...

Wordle 417 5/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2022, 08:00:57 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2022, 08:10:54 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2022, 08:22:20 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2022, 08:22:49 AM »

Wordle 417 4/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This could have gone very wrong...

Wordle 417 5/6

⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Definitely had a lot of potential options today if you got the bulk of the word.

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2022, 08:23:34 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol
Though, oddly enough, my part of your quoted post goes back to looking all wonky. Sheesh.

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2022, 08:52:14 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol
I hadn't noticed because I screwed you up when I quoted you using Tapatalk. Your original post looks great!

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2022, 08:55:53 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol
Though, oddly enough, my part of your quoted post goes back to looking all wonky. Sheesh.
We'll try this again tomorrow.

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2022, 09:01:23 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol
Though, oddly enough, my part of your quoted post goes back to looking all wonky. Sheesh.
We'll try this again tomorrow.
In the grand scheme, it means less than nothing, I just find it odd that it somehow gets screwed up via the app.

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2022, 09:22:11 AM »

I started the last post in Tapatalk and then finished it on the browser. Not sure it was worth all the effort.
It sure does look prettier though.
My thought exactly, that's why I posted mine through the browser today. Lol
Though, oddly enough, my part of your quoted post goes back to looking all wonky. Sheesh.
We'll try this again tomorrow.
In the grand scheme, it means less than nothing, I just find it odd that it somehow gets screwed up via the app.
Of course it means nothing but what else are we going to post about in lieu of cigar deals? Hopefully there will be a good birthday list today.

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2022, 09:23:10 AM »

Did you see that I wound up going with the chicken tacos last night? They were awesome.

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2022, 09:23:42 AM »

I'd like to stretch this to Page 3 before ClemsonDave arrives.

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2022, 09:24:30 AM »

I may have some updated construction photos. Let me see what I can do...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7