Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2022, 08:45:09 PM »

Big old storm rumbling through here right now. If I lose power during Better Call Saul tonight, I might throw something. Lol
I saw part of the very first episode and kept meaning to return to watch the rest of the series. I guess I'm a bit behind? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Literally anything I could say about it would be a spoiler if only you've seen part of the first episode. Lol

If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll love this. The story telling style is the same, and the writing and acting is all top notch.

« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2022, 09:13:23 PM »

Big old storm rumbling through here right now. If I lose power during Better Call Saul tonight, I might throw something. Lol
I saw part of the very first episode and kept meaning to return to watch the rest of the series. I guess I'm a bit behind? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Literally anything I could say about it would be a spoiler if only you've seen part of the first episode. Lol

If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll love this. The story telling style is the same, and the writing and acting is all top notch.
Loved Breaking Bad. Considered starting it from the beginning again. I have no good reason for not continuing on to Better Call Saul. There's just too much TV to watch.

« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2022, 09:22:45 PM »

Big old storm rumbling through here right now. If I lose power during Better Call Saul tonight, I might throw something. Lol
I saw part of the very first episode and kept meaning to return to watch the rest of the series. I guess I'm a bit behind? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Literally anything I could say about it would be a spoiler if only you've seen part of the first episode. Lol

If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll love this. The story telling style is the same, and the writing and acting is all top notch.
Loved Breaking Bad. Considered starting it from the beginning again. I have no good reason for not continuing on to Better Call Saul. There's just too much TV to watch.
This is one you need to make time for then.

« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2022, 09:23:03 PM »

Quick Draw

« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2022, 10:13:48 PM »

Good evening.

« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2022, 10:15:43 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]