CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 8/8/2022  (Read 2142 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 8/8/2022
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2022, 08:45:09 PM »

Big old storm rumbling through here right now. If I lose power during Better Call Saul tonight, I might throw something. Lol
I saw part of the very first episode and kept meaning to return to watch the rest of the series. I guess I'm a bit behind? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Literally anything I could say about it would be a spoiler if only you've seen part of the first episode. Lol

If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll love this. The story telling style is the same, and the writing and acting is all top notch.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2022, 09:13:23 PM »

Big old storm rumbling through here right now. If I lose power during Better Call Saul tonight, I might throw something. Lol
I saw part of the very first episode and kept meaning to return to watch the rest of the series. I guess I'm a bit behind? NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Literally anything I could say about it would be a spoiler if only you've seen part of the first episode. Lol

If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll love this. The story telling style is the same, and the writing and acting is all top notch.
Loved Breaking Bad. Considered starting it from the beginning again. I have no good reason for not continuing on to Better Call Saul. There's just too much TV to watch.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2022, 09:22:45 PM »

Loved Breaking Bad. Considered starting it from the beginning again. I have no good reason for not continuing on to Better Call Saul. There's just too much TV to watch.
This is one you need to make time for then.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2022, 09:23:03 PM »

Quick Draw

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021