Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2022, 09:48:15 AM »

Alright, just about time to log out and get started on some running around. Hazzuh for now.

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2022, 09:50:16 AM »

Wordle 413 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 413 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Whew indeed!

Wordle 413 6/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟩
🟨🟨⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2022, 09:51:27 AM »

Nada on the heardle. Have heard the song before, but didn't know title/performer.
You do know the band, right?    ::)   :P

#Heardle #163

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle
I do now. ;)
Unless you were making a joke about if I'd ever heard of the band before. And the answer is of course yes, which is why I know I don't really care for them. Lol
Indeed a joke.

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2022, 09:51:49 AM »

Alright, just about time to log out and get started on some running around. Hazzuh for now.
TWSS?

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2022, 09:52:56 AM »

Weekend Spotlight at CI

To the untrained eye, a quick glance at these blends will have you seeing double. But an apple ain't an orange, and the Serie 'O' and Serie 'G' are some of Oliva's finest, most time-tested blends. You'd be hard-pressed to find a finer one-two punch in all the industry. And this weekend, they fall victim to CI's sledge o' savings. All featured boxes get hit with a 30% discount, knocking prices as low as just $98 per box!

And if you want a taste of all of Oliva’s finest blends, I’ve got just what you need. For just $10 more, I’ll toss in an Oliva 10-Cigar Sampler worth $73 with each box purchased!

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2022, 09:54:33 AM »

Ahoy, buckos.

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2022, 09:55:40 AM »

If I'd slowed my roll and thought for a second, I'd have had it in two.

Wordle 413 3/6

🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2022, 09:59:08 AM »

Tony,
Did you get/sample some of the Liga Privada H99 Connecticut Corojo at your last Drew event?
No. But more likely get something like that at the CT event next week. The one I went to last month was more concentrated on PA tobaccos.

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2022, 10:00:05 AM »

Broke down last night and had a Nica Rustica Adobe.
Nice cigar, fairly uniform with nice creaminess, vanilla and coffee with chocolate the whole way.  Just a hint of spice now and then.
Add this one to the winners list.
Can't wait to try it. Had a feeling it would be a winner.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2022, 10:01:43 AM »

Wordle 413 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 413 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Whew indeed!

Wordle 413 6/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟨

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like you're playing Tetris.

« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2022, 10:12:16 AM »

Ave Maria Lion (box-press)
(5.5"x55)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $9.30 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 57%

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2022, 10:16:36 AM »

SeafarinRaz, good day to you.  Where is today's port of call?

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2022, 10:17:10 AM »

Wordle 413 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wordle 413 4/6

🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Whew indeed!

Wordle 413 6/6

🟨🟨🟩
🟨

🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Looks like you're playing Tetris.
playing something, it wasn't pretty!

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2022, 10:22:34 AM »

SeafarinRaz, good day to you.  Where is today's port of call?
Departing Poulsbo today for the long run back to Gig Harbor. We'll jettison the younglings in Tacoma on Sunday, then have a few days of grownup time.

Bill has asked my dad and I for our blessing to marry the Seester.

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2022, 10:33:24 AM »

Today is Saturday, Aug. 6, the 218th day of 2022. There are 147 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Aug. 6, 1945, during World War II, the U.S. B-29 Superfortress Enola Gay dropped an atomic bomb code-named “Little Boy” on Hiroshima, Japan, resulting in an estimated 140,000 deaths. (Three days later, the United States exploded a nuclear device over Nagasaki; five days after that, Imperial Japan surrendered.)

On this date:

In 1806, the Holy Roman Empire went out of existence as Emperor Francis II abdicated.

In 1825, Upper Peru became the autonomous republic of Bolivia.

In 1942, Queen Wilhemina of the Netherlands became the first reigning queen to address a joint session of Congress, telling lawmakers that despite Nazi occupation, her people’s motto remained, “No surrender.”

In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Voting Rights Act.

In 1973, entertainer Stevie Wonder was seriously injured in a car accident in North Carolina.

In 1978, Pope Paul VI died at Castel Gandolfo at age 80.

In 1991, the World Wide Web made its public debut as a means of accessing webpages over the Internet. TV newsman Harry Reasoner died in Norwalk, Connecticut, at age 68.

In 2003, actor Arnold Schwarzenegger used an appearance on NBC’s “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to announce his successful bid to replace California Gov. Gray Davis.

In 2009, Sonia Sotomayor was confirmed as the first Hispanic Supreme Court justice by a Senate vote of 68-31. John Hughes, 59, Hollywood’s youth movie director of the 1980s and ’90s, died in New York City.

In 2011 insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite Navy commando unit that had slain Osama bin Laden; seven Afghan commandos also died.

In 2013, U.S. Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan went on trial at Fort Hood, Texas, charged with killing 13 people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 attack. (Hasan, who admitted carrying out the attack, was convicted and sentenced to death.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7