Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2022, 09:48:19 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2022, 10:00:30 AM »

Tony, you got some Cupido's recently, right?  Try them yet?
I haven't smoked one yet. The price on those Quick Draws seems pretty good, no?

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2022, 10:01:18 AM »

10er offerings at the Page.

Excuse me a Botique Tenpackalypse...

Usual long list.  Almost as many Caldwells as Gurkha's.
Quick scroll

But there is this gem...
CAO Consigliere Tony
Size (6.5" x 60)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $59.99

and these:

Cupido Gordo
Size (6" x 60)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $36.00

H. Upmann a bit cheaper
H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Toro
Size (6" x 54)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $55.00

Hoyo La Amistad Black by AJ Fernandez Toro
Size (6.5" x 52)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $50.09
MSRP $85.90

Room 101 Doomsayer Aggressive Toro (Passive available, same price)
Size (6" x 55)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $37.50
MSRP $75.00

Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
Size (5" x 46)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $25.00
MSRP $63.10
The price on those Quickdraws is ridiculously good.
I see now that we agree.  ;)

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/
Who will get the bigger turn-out?

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2022, 10:04:41 AM »

[...]

Indeed. In fact, just ordered 2 of them in case they realize later that price was a mistake.  :)

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2022, 10:05:57 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/
Who will get the bigger turn-out?
Judging by the online comments I see, the reaction to having Watson on the team is not nearly the affront to sensibility it should be, so I'm sure the stadium will be packed, at least early in the year.

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2022, 10:06:34 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Right before my final guess I thought of something else it could be and then I went back and forth for 20 minutes trying to decide which to use. Or is there a third word I'm not seeing?

I finally went with my big gut:
Wordle 412 6/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Guess my gut wasn't big enough.

Wordle 412 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟩

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2022, 10:08:13 AM »

[...]

That was a rough puzzle. I regret 3 of my guesses in retrospect but I probably would not have gotten there without them.

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2022, 10:08:20 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/
Who will get the bigger turn-out?
Is there a quarterback sponsor?

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2022, 10:20:24 AM »

Today is Friday, Aug. 5, the 217th day of 2022. There are 148 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Aug. 5, 1981, the federal government began firing air traffic controllers who had gone out on strike.

On this date:

In 1864, during the Civil War, Union Adm. David G. Farragut led his fleet to victory in the Battle of Mobile Bay, Alabama.

In 1884, the cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty’s pedestal was laid on Bedloe’s Island in New York Harbor.

In 1914, what’s believed to be the first electric traffic light system was installed in Cleveland, Ohio, at the intersection of East 105th Street and Euclid Avenue.

In 1936, Jesse Owens of the United States won the 200-meter dash at the Berlin Olympics, collecting the third of his four gold medals.

In 1953, Operation Big Switch began as remaining prisoners taken during the Korean War were exchanged at Panmunjom.

In 1957, the teenage dance show “American Bandstand,” hosted by Dick Clark, made its network debut on ABC-TV.

In 1962, South African anti-apartheid activist Nelson Mandela was arrested on charges of leaving the country without a passport and inciting workers to strike; it was the beginning of 27 years of imprisonment. Movie star Marilyn Monroe, 36, was found dead in her Los Angeles home; her death was ruled a probable suicide from “acute barbiturate poisoning.”

In 1964, U.S. Navy pilot Everett Alvarez Jr. became the first American flier to be shot down and captured by North Vietnam; he was held prisoner until February 1973.

In 1974, the White House released transcripts of subpoenaed tape recordings showing that President Richard Nixon and his chief of staff, H.R. Haldeman, had discussed a plan in June 1972 to use the CIA to thwart the FBI’s Watergate investigation; revelation of the tape sparked Nixon’s resignation.

In 2010, the Senate confirmed Elena Kagan, 63-37, as the Supreme Court’s 112th justice and the fourth woman in its history. Thirty-three workers were trapped in a copper mine in northern Chile after a tunnel caved in (all were rescued after being entombed for 69 days).

In 2011, the sun-powered robotic explorer Juno rocketed toward Jupiter on a five-year quest to discover the secret recipe for making planets. (Juno reached Jupiter on July 4, 2016.)

In 2020, authorities said protesters in Portland, Oregon, barricaded about 20 police officers inside a precinct and tried to set it on fire; police used tear gas on the crowd for the first time since U.S. agents sent by President Donald Trump left the city the previous week. A city commission in Minneapolis blocked a November vote on a proposal to dismantle the city’s police department in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2022, 10:22:28 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/
Who will get the bigger turn-out?
Judging by the online comments I see, the reaction to having Watson on the team is not nearly the affront to sensibility it should be, so I'm sure the stadium will be packed, at least early in the year.
Indeed, makes him qualified to be owner of the Patriots.

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2022, 10:25:06 AM »

[...]

I also put these in my cart for the same price:
Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut 10pk

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2022, 10:28:16 AM »

You absolutely cannot make this stuff up - Cleveland is hosting the national convention for the American Massage Therapy Association this month. It will take place 1 block away from Browns Stadium.

https://www.amtamassage.org/continuing-education/national-convention/
Who will get the bigger turn-out?
Judging by the online comments I see, the reaction to having Watson on the team is not nearly the affront to sensibility it should be, so I'm sure the stadium will be packed, at least early in the year.
I don't know about affront to sensibility....not saying the behavior was right, but it wasn't rape or assault.  It wasn't beating your wife or punching your girlfriend in the face.  It is probably something common to internet and strip mall masseuses.

And with charges brought by 20+ of these women by a lawyer who is a friend and neighbor of the team owner a day after Watson said he wanted to be traded is just a bit fishy.

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2022, 10:28:34 AM »

[...]

In hindsight, maybe should've given those a try also, but I've never really been jazzed about the panetela size.

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2022, 10:32:06 AM »

Cigar Page 10ski offer switched out for a Scorcher.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6