Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2022, 08:26:54 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Based on my guesses so far, I'm on your side. But she was in a mood this morning, so I'll accuse her later. Lol
Fair enough. I caught some stink-eye myself this morning. Sometimes I think I'm only wanted for my paycheck. And since I currently don't have one...

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2022, 08:32:15 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Based on my guesses so far, I'm on your side. But she was in a mood this morning, so I'll accuse her later. Lol
Fair enough. I caught some stink-eye myself this morning. Sometimes I think I'm only wanted for my paycheck. And since I currently don't have one...
Amen, brother. Mine is definitely a combo of the paycheck and the health insurance.

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2022, 08:37:19 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Right before my final guess I thought of something else it could be and then I went back and forth for 20 minutes trying to decide which to use. Or is there a third word I'm not seeing?

I finally went with my big gut:
Wordle 412 6/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2022, 08:50:12 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Right before my final guess I thought of something else it could be and then I went back and forth for 20 minutes trying to decide which to use. Or is there a third word I'm not seeing?

I finally went with my big gut:
Wordle 412 6/6

🟨
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Way to go, big gut!

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2022, 08:55:10 AM »

Finally got it.

Wordle 412 5/6*

🟨
🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2022, 09:02:42 AM »

Sis:

Door #1 - Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso) - 10/34.99

Door #2 - H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Toro - 10/59.99

Door #3 - 5 Vegas Cask-Strength Toro - 10/34.99
Seems to be the going price now on the H UP's by AJ
I keep an eye out for you.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2022, 09:04:27 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Based on my guesses so far, I'm on your side. But she was in a mood this morning, so I'll accuse her later. Lol
Fair enough. I caught some stink-eye myself this morning. Sometimes I think I'm only wanted for my paycheck. And since I currently don't have one...
Amen, brother. Mine is definitely a combo of the paycheck and the health insurance.
I get no stink-eye.   ;D

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2022, 09:06:31 AM »

I'll say that they're making it interesting. It hasn't been feast or famine lately.

#Heardle #162

🟥🟩
#Heardle #162

🔊⬛🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle

Good with 2

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2022, 09:15:04 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Based on my guesses so far, I'm on your side. But she was in a mood this morning, so I'll accuse her later. Lol
Fair enough. I caught some stink-eye myself this morning. Sometimes I think I'm only wanted for my paycheck. And since I currently don't have one...
Amen, brother. Mine is definitely a combo of the paycheck and the health insurance.
I get no stink-eye.   ;D
That's why you're my idol.

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2022, 09:16:02 AM »

Good morning, NoSideEyeDave.

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2022, 09:19:33 AM »

Nada on the heardle, still working on the wordle. The wife's graph was crazy looking. She had 3 guesses with no letters at all, then got the word on the 4th guess.
That's suspect. I rule she cheated.
Lol, I'll allow it.
I'm in the middle of it now and only have one guess left. She definitely cheated.
Based on my guesses so far, I'm on your side. But she was in a mood this morning, so I'll accuse her later. Lol
Fair enough. I caught some stink-eye myself this morning. Sometimes I think I'm only wanted for my paycheck. And since I currently don't have one...
Amen, brother. Mine is definitely a combo of the paycheck and the health insurance.
I get no stink-eye.   ;D
That's why you're my idol.
Seconded.

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2022, 09:32:31 AM »

10er offerings at the Page.

Excuse me a Botique Tenpackalypse...

Usual long list.  Almost as many Caldwells as Gurkha's.
Quick scroll

But there is this gem...
CAO Consigliere Tony
Size (6.5" x 60)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $59.99

and these:

Cupido Gordo
Size (6" x 60)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $36.00

H. Upmann a bit cheaper
H. Upmann by AJ Fernandez Toro
Size (6" x 54)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $55.00

Hoyo La Amistad Black by AJ Fernandez Toro
Size (6.5" x 52)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $50.09
MSRP $85.90

Room 101 Doomsayer Aggressive Toro (Passive available, same price)
Size (6" x 55)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $37.50
MSRP $75.00

Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
Size (5" x 46)
Strength Mild  Full
10 CIGARS
In Stock   $25.00
MSRP $63.10

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2022, 09:35:11 AM »

Good morning, NoSideEyeDave.
Now I didn't say I don't get an occasional furry side-eye.

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2022, 09:38:01 AM »

Tony, you got some Cupido's recently, right?  Try them yet?

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2022, 09:41:22 AM »

[...]

The price on those Quickdraws is ridiculously good.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6