Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2022, 07:39:35 PM »

Interview lull. Let's hope this one turns into something.

I think I'm gonna go enjoy the pool for a bit.
Anything from last weeks interviews?
Nope. I sent a follow-up email today. But the one from today seemed promising.

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2022, 08:14:21 PM »

The Razistence. The crew's calling me Ahab today. Whatever. Keeps the sun from scorching and the wind from chilling. The nomads know what they're doing. And I hate sunscreen.
What's in your pipe mate? Peterson pipe?
The pipe is a Savinelli, which I bought in Poulsbo on last year's voyage. The tobacco is a burley/black Cavendish mix from a local cigar store.
Savinelli has some really good pipes. I have a bunch of them myself. I don't smoke them anymore but my collection is still downstairs. I could post some pics but I might bore the others

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2022, 08:19:40 PM »

Interview lull. Let's hope this one turns into something.

I think I'm gonna go enjoy the pool for a bit.
Anything from last weeks interviews?
Nope. I sent a follow-up email today. But the one from today seemed promising.
I know the right one will fall into play.

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2022, 08:52:59 PM »

The Razistence. The crew's calling me Ahab today. Whatever. Keeps the sun from scorching and the wind from chilling. The nomads know what they're doing. And I hate sunscreen.
What's in your pipe mate? Peterson pipe?
The pipe is a Savinelli, which I bought in Poulsbo on last year's voyage. The tobacco is a burley/black Cavendish mix from a local cigar store.
Savinelli has some really good pipes. I have a bunch of them myself. I don't smoke them anymore but my collection is still downstairs. I could post some pics but I might bore the others
Posts are posts.

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2022, 09:00:22 PM »

Rocky Patel Vintage '99 Connecticut Churchill
(7.0"x48)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.45 per cigar

Only 4 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$49.99 total price
SAVE 56%

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2022, 09:01:59 PM »

The Razistence. The crew's calling me Ahab today. Whatever. Keeps the sun from scorching and the wind from chilling. The nomads know what they're doing. And I hate sunscreen.
Old man and the sea.

« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2022, 09:05:11 PM »

Got this with a sampler, just OK.

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2022, 09:23:16 PM »

Camacho Corojo Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.80 per cigar

Only 4 Left