Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2022, 09:38:26 PM »

Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.

« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2022, 10:02:34 PM »

Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.
Always learning on the Banter.  Don't think that would work in Jersey though.

« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2022, 10:35:23 PM »

Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.
Always learning on the Banter.  Don't think that would work in Jersey though.
I also pumped my own gas today.

« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2022, 11:34:39 PM »

Onward.

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2022, 12:00:11 AM »

Vin Scully dead at 94.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]