Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2022, 07:54:27 AM »

good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 08:18:28 AM »

good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 08:30:05 AM »

good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2022, 08:43:51 AM »

good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.
Don't worry, the bills will be waiting for you when you return.

Nice to be able to see family, though. Worth it.

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2022, 08:54:26 AM »

D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 09:00:33 AM »

Tony, it's a Scotch night out here too. My seester and her boyfriend brought me a bottle of this.
Yum, Oban is a favorite!  With Oban "Little Bay" a favorite for everyday...

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 09:02:08 AM »

D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2022, 09:05:28 AM »

good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.
Really!  I'm still paying off my gas bill from the June trip...just in time for my September trip.

« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2022, 09:12:01 AM »

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2022, 09:19:13 AM »

D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Wordle 409 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

This has been happening way too often.

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2022, 09:28:22 AM »

D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Just...

Wordle 409 6/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2022, 09:33:48 AM »

D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Wordle 409 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

This has been happening way too often.
D'oh!

The words are definitely getting more challenging.

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2022, 09:37:11 AM »

Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2022, 09:40:19 AM »

Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2022, 09:45:38 AM »

Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Curious how and when it's used but at the same time not.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6