Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2017, 09:53:58 AM »

CI Discount Code Still a Joke:

Promo Code Exclusions

Luckily Gurkha and Gran Habano are still available...

So, Roma Craft is available for the code. Problem is pretty much everything is Backordered/Out of Stock. For laughs I put the code in for a box of Intemperance BA, selling at $145.99... the saving was $16.01.  :o

Not quite sure how to figure that as 20%
I've been tinkering also, codes are all over the place...typical bullshit
CI, Sister and Famous are all total bullshit operations now!
But the restaurant at Famous makes a mean mac and cheese.
At least until the FDA shuts them down
The FDA won't even have the chance if those damn reps in PA have their way. And a republican introduced the bill, for cripes sake. What's that all about, turning commie?
RINO's is what that is all about and it is going on at all elected level's, State, Local and Federal.
Not nearly enough of that going around, unfortunately. Just look to any unqualified person that's been appointed and confirmed in the last 100 days or so.

So what is Mccain then? Since he derides every republican move, but still votes for his party, can we call him a RIVO (republican in voting only)? Lol
I would call McCain a simple Corrupt Jackass

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2017, 10:01:33 AM »

[...]

And I'd second the corruption. And I saw it firsthand in his first senate campaign.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2017, 10:03:51 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »

Police: Half-naked driver crashes car into store to get beer  - BUT Guess  Where, NOT HERE!

http://www.statesman.com/news/weird-news/police-half-naked-driver-crashes-car-into-store-get-beer/1Ya7E3304XO2joLCI7PWAI/

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2017, 10:08:24 AM »

[...]

I think we can just go ahead and slap that label on every member of Congress.

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2017, 10:09:22 AM »

[...]

Very True but he is at the top of the most corrupt and biggest jackass's lists     At least I can laugh at Maxine Waters!.

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »

Police: Half-naked driver crashes car into store to get beer  - BUT Guess  Where, NOT HERE!

http://www.statesman.com/news/weird-news/police-half-naked-driver-crashes-car-into-store-get-beer/1Ya7E3304XO2joLCI7PWAI/
Always nice to see a local boy make good.

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »

Holt's is way overdue a nice special offer.

The Dot Biz has gone to $hit too.

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2017, 10:32:42 AM »

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2017, 11:11:47 AM »

Time to pack up my desk. Been here a scant 3 months and I'm already being moved to another desk. Sheesh!

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2017, 11:32:49 AM »

CI Discount Code Still a Joke:

Promo Code Exclusions

Luckily Gurkha and Gran Habano are still available...
+1

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »

CI Discount Code Still a Joke:

Promo Code Exclusions

Luckily Gurkha and Gran Habano are still available...

So, Roma Craft is available for the code. Problem is pretty much everything is Backordered/Out of Stock. For laughs I put the code in for a box of Intemperance BA, selling at $145.99... the saving was $16.01.  :o

Not quite sure how to figure that as 20%
I've been tinkering also, codes are all over the place...typical bullshit
CI, Sister and Famous are all total bullshit operations now!
But the restaurant at Famous makes a mean mac and cheese.
At least until the FDA shuts them down
no. I think they still will be able to make mac & cheese.  Cigar smoking on premises,
now that is another story...

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2017, 11:45:50 AM »

Time to pack up my desk. Been here a scant 3 months and I'm already being moved to another desk. Sheesh!
corner office with a view?  or at least closer to the vending machines?

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2017, 12:01:18 PM »

Time to pack up my desk. Been here a scant 3 months and I'm already being moved to another desk. Sheesh!
corner office with a view?  or at least closer to the vending machines?
Lol, none of the above. Though, my cubicle will be closer to the windows looking into the courtyard. So I guess there's that.

« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2017, 12:08:06 PM »

@ Raz - did you buy a .45 Shield?  If so have you fired it?  If so is it reasonably manageable?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8