CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 23, 2016, 12:01:05 AM

Title: 2/23/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on February 23, 2016, 12:01:05 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 06:12:32 AM
Guess I will open the doors and turn on the lights this morning.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 06:13:46 AM
Got to sleep in a little this morning since I am traveling with others today.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 06:14:56 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 23, 2016, 06:23:18 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 06:27:53 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 06:30:28 AM
I got to hit the road will be checking in later from the wonderful I-35.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 06:33:35 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Good morning Chip, good to hear from you. I hope everything turns around for the better for you and your family soon
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 06:50:40 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
Going to be getting worse as it moves east.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 06:51:22 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Fishy.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 23, 2016, 06:52:19 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Daughter got home at 10pm last night, the real fun begins with her now.
Wife's aunt passed yesterday and the wife broke the news to me that she was the executor of the will for her, guess who will be responsible for cleaning out her house and selling it.  Somebody put a hex on me I am afraid.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on February 23, 2016, 06:53:11 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Good morning Chip, good to hear from you. I hope everything turns around for the better for you and your family soon
Thanks Scott but I am not holding out any hope of that.
Back to work I go.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:00:18 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:01:56 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Daughter got home at 10pm last night, the real fun begins with her now.
Wife's aunt passed yesterday and the wife broke the news to me that she was the executor of the will for her, guess who will be responsible for cleaning out her house and selling it.  Somebody put a hex on me I am afraid.
God give you strength Chip.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 07:03:09 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 23, 2016, 07:03:17 AM
good morning Dave, Scott, Chip, and Dave. been raining a bit here too, got a little break to light an EPB 2nd with my coffee.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 07:04:50 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
Never mind, what a buy
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 23, 2016, 07:04:52 AM
Been raining here since about 1:00 this morning but radars shows it almost gone.  Even had some thunderstorms.
They are predicting it get much worse by the time it hiits here this morning, shut school systems down for the day just in case.
Good morning guys.
Morning Chip, good to hear from you.

Any changes with Mom and Daughter?  We have all sure been thinking about your family and praying for all,of you.
Daughter got home at 10pm last night, the real fun begins with her now.
Wife's aunt passed yesterday and the wife broke the news to me that she was the executor of the will for her, guess who will be responsible for cleaning out her house and selling it.  Somebody put a hex on me I am afraid.
God give you strength Chip.
no, God, give the guy a break.
prayers continue Chip.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:20:26 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:21:14 AM
good morning Dave, Scott, Chip, and Dave. been raining a bit here too, got a little break to light an EPB 2nd with my coffee.
Well, strap in, ride is going to get a bit bumpy later.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 23, 2016, 07:27:29 AM
good morning Dave, Scott, Chip, and Dave. been raining a bit here too, got a little break to light an EPB 2nd with my coffee.
Well, strap in, ride is going to get a bit bumpy later.
so far weather map shows 20% chance of showers this afternoon, thunderstorms tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 07:29:32 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:32:47 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
For sure....enough to break a hiatus!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:33:41 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on February 23, 2016, 07:42:39 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
what?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:44:01 AM
Box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro's up as a Quickie today.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 08:04:03 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 08:05:51 AM
Box of EPC Seleccion Oscuro's up as a Quickie today.
LTG needs to get those, I have a decent stock
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 08:10:09 AM
But it's Tuesday....he won't know about them so you have to get them for him.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 08:15:00 AM
But it's Tuesday....he won't know about them so you have to get them for him.
Maybe I'll do that
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 08:39:14 AM
good morning all!  appears it may rain today...
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 08:45:35 AM
Morning Sam.  Don't forget your rubbers.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 23, 2016, 09:02:02 AM
Looks like the Page has gotten out of the deal business or something.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:02:43 AM
From the Page:

All Deals have ended now!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:03:33 AM
From the Page:

All Deals have ended now!
Now they're back, Fuente Day
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:12:02 AM
From the Page:

All Deals have ended now!
Pretty good price on the cleaning wipes.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:12:52 AM
From the Page:

All Deals have ended now!
IT department looks familiar.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:17:07 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
I did, but I also stopped at $73. When that fell through I saw something else that piqued my interest. I think I was determined to spend money.

I got a box of Edgar Hoill Everyday Hustle 448.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:17:46 AM
Good morning, fellas.

Thanks for the update, Chip.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:20:13 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
I did, but I also stopped at $73. When that fell through I saw something else that piqued my interest. I think I was determined to spend money.

I got a box of Edgar Hoill Everyday Hustle 448.
I'm surprised you didn't keep at it, being you were looking for a box and had the FS link. I think they had an $80 max, just a guess but $80 with FS for those is great
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:21:29 AM
Plenty of Fuente, with only two missing out of the gate.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:22:53 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:23:18 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
I did, but I also stopped at $73. When that fell through I saw something else that piqued my interest. I think I was determined to spend money.

I got a box of Edgar Hoill Everyday Hustle 448.
I'm surprised you didn't keep at it, being you were looking for a box and had the FS link. I think they had an $80 max, just a guess but $80 with FS for those is great
Agreed. But I can ask you the same.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:25:48 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
I did, but I also stopped at $73. When that fell through I saw something else that piqued my interest. I think I was determined to spend money.

I got a box of Edgar Hoill Everyday Hustle 448.
I'm surprised you didn't keep at it, being you were looking for a box and had the FS link. I think they had an $80 max, just a guess but $80 with FS for those is great
Agreed. But I can ask you the same.
I was impressed with the cigar and at the moment would certainly take them at a steal. You were talking about a $200 order at Egars so I assumed anything below their price with FS would be good for you...GFY!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 23, 2016, 09:30:31 AM
Morning boys, just a quick check in, got a lot of stuff to do today at work. :o
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 09:30:32 AM
Morning Sam.  Don't forget your rubbers.
Mornin Dave!  Nah, took care of that years ago... oh, wait, you were talking about rubber boots weren't you?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 09:30:44 AM
Morning boys, just a quick check in, got a lot of stuff to do today at work. :o
Hi Flip!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
Good morning, fellas.

Thanks for the update, Chip.
Good morning Tony!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:35:36 AM
Got that box of Cabinets Biebs.  Thanks for the heads up.
Oh great, what did it close at?
$52  VIP on Atlantic is $112
That's ridiculous
Cheaper than EPC Seconds!
The Limiteds went for $73 and $76, 2 boxes were up but I stopped bidding at $73. The guys set a max, I'm guessing like $80. I told Tony about it but I don't think he ever bid
I did, but I also stopped at $73. When that fell through I saw something else that piqued my interest. I think I was determined to spend money.

I got a box of Edgar Hoill Everyday Hustle 448.
I'm surprised you didn't keep at it, being you were looking for a box and had the FS link. I think they had an $80 max, just a guess but $80 with FS for those is great
Agreed. But I can ask you the same.
He's on hiatus.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:39:54 AM
[...]

You are correct. I haven't placed that order yet. Not sure I ever will. I'll keep it in the cart and we'll see what comes of it. I'll also continue to check cigarbid now. Unfortunately, since I'm an addict, that's gonna wind up being dangerous.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:40:41 AM
Morning boys, just a quick check in, got a lot of stuff to do today at work. :o
Good morning, Flip.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:41:33 AM
Good morning, fellas.

Thanks for the update, Chip.
Good morning Tony!
Hi Sam. Morning smoke?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:42:29 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Howdy BostonDave.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 09:43:30 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:45:44 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 09:48:57 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
CyB Corona Reals for $55.99/box FS at the sis if anyone has yet to capitalize
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 09:51:08 AM
Good morning, fellas.

Thanks for the update, Chip.
Good morning Tony!
Hi Sam. Morning smoke?
Had another Virtue in the home humi and it was looking lonely, so, i put it out of it's misery.  You?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 09:54:48 AM
Good morning, fellas.

Thanks for the update, Chip.
Good morning Tony!
Hi Sam. Morning smoke?
Had another Virtue in the home humi and it was looking lonely, so, i put it out of it's misery.  You?
I had a commute home smoke yesterday, but nothing this morning.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 10:08:40 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 10:09:51 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
Of course!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
Morning Flip and Steve.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 10:11:00 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 10:12:02 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
Of course!
Would be a killer deal with the code
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 10:12:34 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Hey Steve!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 10:16:25 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Morning ScubaSteve
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2016, 10:25:32 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
CyB Corona Reals for $55.99/box FS at the sis if anyone has yet to capitalize
Oh Lordy, here we go.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 10:28:14 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 10:29:57 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Hey Steve!

Morning, Sam
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Morning ScubaSteve

Hey there, StillHoldingHiatusStatusScott
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 10:31:52 AM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 10:32:53 AM
Good morning, Steve and Bret.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 10:35:12 AM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.

True. It's the human race... but I think you're laggin' behind a little in the 100 yard dash!  :P

Morning, Tony
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 10:35:26 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
CyB Corona Reals for $55.99/box FS at the sis if anyone has yet to capitalize
Oh Lordy, here we go.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2016, 10:37:52 AM
Good morning, Steve and Bret.
Top o' the morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2016, 10:38:03 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
CyB Corona Reals for $55.99/box FS at the sis if anyone has yet to capitalize
Oh Lordy, here we go.

Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz!
Sam!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 10:53:06 AM
Mailing from the Sis with some decent Crown Head prices, 10 Robusto for $37.50, 10 Robusto Extra for 44.50.
Crowned Heads stuff is an exclusion from their 20% code...of course
CyB Corona Reals for $55.99/box FS at the sis if anyone has yet to capitalize
Oh Lordy, here we go.

Morning, muchachos.
It's what we do.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 10:58:41 AM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 23, 2016, 11:25:43 AM
[...]

Word!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 11:48:12 AM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.

#ColorBlindLivesMatter
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: sfish on February 23, 2016, 12:44:54 PM
#Lull
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 01:01:36 PM
#Lull
Started off so promising too.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 23, 2016, 01:02:35 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 01:03:20 PM
#Lull
I can find some more color charts.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 01:05:37 PM
#Lull
I can find some more color charts.

How 'bout a nice spreadsheet...
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 01:07:01 PM
Afternoon CB.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 01:07:53 PM
#Lull
I can find some more color charts.

How 'bout a nice spreadsheet...
Maybe BadDad can bring some of those....although they'll be in black and white.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on February 23, 2016, 01:26:34 PM
Afternoon CB.
Afternoon TD.  Come down with a sinus infection a couple of days ago that's been cutting down on my posting.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 01:56:22 PM
Afternoon CB.
Afternoon TD.  Come down with a sinus infection a couple of days ago that's been cutting down on my posting.
Sorry to hear that.  Bet you've been a peach to live with as well.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 02:22:20 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Will this do?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 02:24:30 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 04:01:17 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 04:03:37 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
I know....TWSS!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 23, 2016, 04:07:46 PM
Think I'll put a bid on some EPC Oscuros and CLE Cuarenta's before I head out...

Ya'll have a nice evening. Rainy drive home. Always makes for some extra fun. Yippee!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 04:09:07 PM
Think I'll put a bid on some EPC Oscuros and CLE Cuarenta's before I head out...

Ya'll have a nice evening. Rainy drive home. Always makes for some extra fun. Yippee!
Be careful out there!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 04:15:13 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
I know....TWSS!
Fell down a cigarbid rabbit hole. WTF?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 23, 2016, 04:40:19 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
I know....TWSS!
Fell down a cigarbid rabbit hole. WTF?
that's OK, I got back on the wrong page, and I was wondering who was impersonating me.
nobody,  it was me weeks ago! Now I didn't have to tell you folks, that, and make me feel as stupid as the average
cigar banter, but I finally wanted to be one of the boys....
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 04:40:36 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
I know....TWSS!
Fell down a cigarbid rabbit hole. WTF?
As least you got in some kind of hole.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: ss2 on February 23, 2016, 04:55:30 PM
headed out,  have a good evening all!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on February 23, 2016, 04:56:26 PM
headed out,  have a good evening all!
take care Sam!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 05:00:13 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Will this do?
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNU_ZK5SsNTvFP-fvn1Ujgb2HiHTjOblAR8x8PRwS_D8wlW1QN)
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 05:31:20 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Will this do?
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNU_ZK5SsNTvFP-fvn1Ujgb2HiHTjOblAR8x8PRwS_D8wlW1QN)
Think that goes better in Tony's hole category.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: razgueado on February 23, 2016, 07:12:05 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Will this do?
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNU_ZK5SsNTvFP-fvn1Ujgb2HiHTjOblAR8x8PRwS_D8wlW1QN)
Think that goes better in Tony's hole category.
Will that fit in Tony's hole? It has a pretty big ego...
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

G'Morning, Fellas... "Rainy night (and day) in Georgia"
Going to be snow by the time it gets up here this evening.

That's too bad. Should be sunny and about 60 here by Sunday... which is good for the race. Atlanta used to have 2 races, but now just the early one when weather is still questionable.

Why does everything have to be about race? I personally don't see color. We're all just people.
I didn't know you were colorblind....
Now I wish I was colorblind.
CCB can install you some colored blinds.
Will this do?
(https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNU_ZK5SsNTvFP-fvn1Ujgb2HiHTjOblAR8x8PRwS_D8wlW1QN)
Think that goes better in Tony's hole category.
Will that fit in Tony's hole? It has a pretty big ego...
Probably not.  More like he is a big hole.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:28:38 PM
Early evening lull for sure....sheesh!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 07:29:11 PM
At least to page 8!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 07:36:30 PM
@MayorTony...CLE Cuarenta box opening on the Bid in an hour or so, likewise CLE Corojo 11/18 fiver.  A fiver of CLE Plus alreas open on Quickie.
Dang you!
I know....TWSS!
Fell down a cigarbid rabbit hole. WTF?
As least you got in some kind of hole.
Touché!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 08:19:41 PM
Where did everybody go?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 10:02:00 PM
Where did everybody go?
Al Sharpton drove them into hiding.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 10:02:28 PM
Dang, can't even get a sheesh outa this thing.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 10:11:10 PM
Where did everybody go?
Al Sharpton drove them into hiding.
As expected.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 10:22:05 PM
Where did everybody go?
Al Sharpton drove them into hiding.
As expected.
Indeed.  Or send a contribution.  Otherwise you're racist.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 10:23:26 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 10:27:40 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Do they have any openings? I mean, job openings?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 10:53:52 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Do they have any openings? I mean, job openings?
You're too late, they've already put the kibosh on the shenanigans.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 10:58:34 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Do they have any openings? I mean, job openings?
You're too late, they've already put the kibosh on the shenanigans.
The Man is always trying to keep us down. WTF?
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 11:01:40 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Do they have any openings? I mean, job openings?
You're too late, they've already put the kibosh on the shenanigans.
The Man is always trying to keep us down. WTF?
Party pooper indeed.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 11:03:25 PM
Well what fun is this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3459686/Billion-dollar-startup-bans-employees-drinking-office-caught-having-sex-stairwell-staff-parties.html)
Do they have any openings? I mean, job openings?
You're too late, they've already put the kibosh on the shenanigans.
The Man is always trying to keep us down. WTF?
Party pooper indeed.
No kidding.  No what are they supposed to do on break?  Bastidge corporate greed.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 23, 2016, 11:10:58 PM
Well, see if we can do better for humpday I guess.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 11:17:21 PM
Well, see if we can do better for humpday I guess.
I'm just hoping I'll be done with work by the flip. FML!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 11:30:30 PM
Well, see if we can do better for humpday I guess.
I'm just hoping I'll be done with work by the flip. FML!
Hang in there, Mr. Mayor.  I don't care what anyone says, you're doing a helluva job.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 11:31:05 PM
Well, see if we can do better for humpday I guess.
That's the spirit.  I guess.
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 23, 2016, 11:34:18 PM
Well, see if we can do better for humpday I guess.
I'm just hoping I'll be done with work by the flip. FML!
Hang in there, Mr. Mayor.  I don't care what anyone says, you're doing a helluva job.
My boss is emailing me looking for a status. I told him to GFH!
Title: Re: 2/23/2016
Post by: Threebean on February 23, 2016, 11:38:42 PM