CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 13, 2022, 12:00:20 AM

Title: 8/13/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on August 13, 2022, 12:00:20 AM
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 06:09:54 AM
Fore, please.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/fe51b3ee18a8b070781db0404bfb69b4.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 06:23:35 AM
Fore, please.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/fe51b3ee18a8b070781db0404bfb69b4.jpg)
Does it help your game to play in the dark?
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 06:24:32 AM
JoeCigar:

La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Robusto (5.2"x50) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 06:38:58 AM
Cigar.com:

Door #1 - CAO Gold Churchill (7.0"x48) - 10 / $34.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Side Project Little Devil (Corona) (5.5"x44) - 10 / $34.99

Door #3 - HC Series White Shade Grown Grande (Gordo) (6.0"x60) - 20 / $44.99
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 06:42:50 AM
Good morning, Dave, lurkers, and bots. It's road trip time. The DE Connecticut event awaits. I'll post as I can.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 07:51:06 AM
Actually considered eating my ticket and not making the long drive. I woke up not feeling so well. But then again, what's the worst that can happen? I shit my pants? So onward it is!
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:15:08 AM
Fore, please.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/fe51b3ee18a8b070781db0404bfb69b4.jpg)
Does it help your game to play in the dark?
That was my initial thought.   :P
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:16:15 AM
Actually considered eating my ticket and not making the long drive. I woke up not feeling so well. But then again, what's the worst that can happen? I shit my pants? So onward it is!
Do it for Charlie!
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:16:45 AM
Actually considered eating my ticket and not making the long drive. I woke up not feeling so well. But then again, what's the worst that can happen? I shit my pants? So onward it is!
Do it for Charlie!
Besides, you have some new quality cigars to smoke and procure!
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:17:36 AM
Dave is on the course and Tony on a road trip.  Things are going to be hopping around here.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:21:43 AM
Piece of cake at Heardle today...
...although interesting to note how exact the search function is.  When I  typed the artist in, the song didn't come up.  Had to take another approach.

#Heardle #170

🔊🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:30:00 AM
Crap.  Could have guessed two or three more times before getting to it.

Wordle 420 X/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:50:37 AM
Today is Saturday, Aug. 13, the 225th day of 2022.
There are 140 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Aug. 13, 1961, East Germany sealed off the border between Berlin’s eastern and western sectors before building a wall that would divide the city for the next 28 years.

On this date:

In 1521, Spanish conqueror Hernando Cortez captured Tenochtitlan (teh-natch-teet-LAHN’), present-day Mexico City, from the Aztecs.

In 1792, French revolutionaries imprisoned the royal family.

In 1846, the American flag was raised in Los Angeles for the first time.

In 1889, William Gray of Hartford, Connecticut, received a patent for a coin-operated telephone.

In 1910, Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, died in London at age 90.

In 1932, Adolf Hitler rejected the post of vice chancellor of Germany, saying he was prepared to hold out “for all or nothing.”

In 1960, the first two-way telephone conversation by satellite took place with the help of Echo 1.

In 1995, Baseball Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle died at a Dallas hospital of rapidly spreading liver cancer; he was 63.

In 2003, Iraq began pumping crude oil from its northern oil fields for the first time since the start of the war. Libya agreed to set up a $2.7 billion fund for families of the 270 people killed in the 1988 Pan Am bombing.

In 2004, TV chef Julia Child died in Montecito, California, two days short of her 92nd birthday.

In 2011, seven people were killed when a stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair during a powerful storm just before a concert was to begin. In eastern Pakistan, al-Qaida gunmen kidnapped an American development expert, Warren Weinstein. (Weinstein was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Jan. 2015.)

In 2020, in an interview on Fox Business Network, President Donald Trump acknowledged that he was starving the U.S. Postal Service of money in order to make it harder to process an expected surge of mail-in ballots. Israel and the United Arab Emirates announced that they were establishing full diplomatic relations in a deal brokered by the U.S.; it required Israel to halt its plan to annex occupied West Bank land sought by the Palestinians.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:51:54 AM
Ten years ago: A routine serving of an eviction notice to a man living near the Texas A&M University campus turned deadly when the resident opened fire, leading to the death of a law enforcement officer and another man before the gunman was killed. Helen Gurley Brown, 90, the longtime editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, died in New York.

Five years ago: In a statement, the White House said President Donald Trump “very strongly” condemned individual hate groups such as “white supremacists, KKK and neo-Nazis;” the statement followed criticism of Trump for blaming the previous day’s deadly violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, on “many sides.” Protesters decrying hatred and racism converged around the country, saying they felt compelled to respond to the white supremacist rally in Virginia. Actor, director and writer Joe Bologna died at the age of 82.

One year ago: The Taliban completed their sweep of Afghanistan’s south, taking four more provincial capitals in a lightning offensive that brought them closer to Kabul, just weeks before the U.S. was set to officially end its two-decade war. U.S. weather officials said the average global temperature in July made it the hottest month ever recorded. Grammy-winning folk singer-songwriter Nanci Griffith died at 68.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:54:46 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former U.S. Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders is 89.
Actor Kevin Tighe is 78.
U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen is 76.
Opera singer Kathleen Battle is 74.
High wire aerialist Philippe Petit is 73.
Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke is 73.
Golf Hall of Famer Betsy King is 67.
Movie director Paul Greengrass is 67.
Actor Danny Bonaduce (bahn-uh-DOO’-chee) is 63.
TV weatherman Sam Champion is 61.
Actor Dawnn (correct) Lewis is 61.
Actor John Slattery is 60.
Actor Debi Mazar is 58.
Actor Quinn Cummings is 55.
Actor Seana Kofoed is 52.
Country singer Andy Griggs is 49.
Actor Gregory Fitoussi is 46.
Country musician Mike Melancon (Emerson Drive) is 44.
Actor Kathryn Fiore is 43.
Former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is 40.
Actor Sebastian Stan is 40.
Actor Eme Ikwuakor (IK’-wah-ker) is 38.
Pop-rock singer James Morrison is 38.
Actor Lennon Stella is 23.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:55:51 AM
Whew, finally page 2!
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:56:40 AM
Today's Over / Under is 8
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:58:32 AM

Montecristo Classics Mega-Sampler
Now only $99.99 + Travel Case Upgrade!

The Montecristo Classics Mega-Sampler Includes:
5 - Montecristo Classic Churchill (7”x 54)
5 - Montecristo Platinum Toro (6”x 50)
5 - Montecristo White Label Rothschilde (5”x 52)
5 - Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo (5”x 55)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 10:15:16 AM
Day starting off well, got Rosa' box.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 12:35:17 PM
Actually considered eating my ticket and not making the long drive. I woke up not feeling so well. But then again, what's the worst that can happen? I shit my pants? So onward it is!
Do it for Charlie!
Funny thing is that Charlie isn't here. I actually got the date wrong. I had a Sunday ticket but they let me in anyway. I wasn't the only one that made that mistake. They should have been clearer.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 12:39:19 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 12:44:22 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 12:48:06 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Now I'm smoking something that is new to me. It's called Just The Tip. My buddy Dennis hooked me up with it. Another tasty cigar. May have to invest in these.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/188a838e883a21db372efcd1ef79516f.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 01:07:21 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 01:08:01 PM
Wordle 420 4/6

🟨

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 01:10:02 PM
Today's Over / Under is 8
Eight.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:13:30 PM
Piece of cake at Heardle today...
...although interesting to note how exact the search function is.  When I  typed the artist in, the song didn't come up.  Had to take another approach.

#Heardle #170

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
Yep, easy peazy. The hard part was hearing the clue over the crowd behind me.
#Heardle #170

🟩

Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:22:07 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Now I'm smoking something that is new to me. It's called Just The Tip. My buddy Dennis hooked me up with it. Another tasty cigar. May have to invest in these.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/188a838e883a21db372efcd1ef79516f.jpg)
Nice line up.  Looking forward to the extension.  Couple of new cigars available there?
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:23:27 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Now I'm smoking something that is new to me. It's called Just The Tip. My buddy Dennis hooked me up with it. Another tasty cigar. May have to invest in these.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/188a838e883a21db372efcd1ef79516f.jpg)
Due to lack of audience, I will defer queueing up any Tip jokes...
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:24:05 PM
Good day Tony and Raz.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:33:56 PM
Scorcher at the Page today.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 01:39:44 PM
Crap.  Could have guessed two or three more times before getting to it.

Wordle 420 X/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Only two more times, I think. I can only find five words in that family. It's an interesting word family, because the similarity suggests relationship or some commonality of usage but there really is none. Some of the words come from Germanic languages, some from French, and one appears to come from  four different sources -  German, Flemish, French, and an African language - depending on use.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:39:53 PM
It's not exactly a proper bourbon glass, but it'll do.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/a96d77e17213d9153040a038df83b4ac.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:39:54 PM
Additionally at the Page, 10ers of Cupido, 300 Manos and especially,  4-lbs: Sugar River by Jack Link's Beef Sticks, for $29.99

https://www.cigarpage.com/time-for-twenty-nine.html
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 01:41:18 PM
It's not exactly a proper bourbon glass, but it'll do.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/a96d77e17213d9153040a038df83b4ac.jpg)
It's a proper bourbon bottle so there's that.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:45:06 PM
Piece of cake at Heardle today...
...although interesting to note how exact the search function is.  When I  typed the artist in, the song didn't come up.  Had to take another approach.

#Heardle #170

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
Band name in this case.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:46:47 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:50:41 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Now I'm smoking something that is new to me. It's called Just The Tip. My buddy Dennis hooked me up with it. Another tasty cigar. May have to invest in these.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/188a838e883a21db372efcd1ef79516f.jpg)
Nice line up.  Looking forward to the extension.  Couple of new cigars available there?
Not really. Was hoping for the new Nica Rustica. Oh well.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:54:23 PM
So I started with the Southern Draw Quick Draw Connecticut panatela in the car on the way in. Very nice cigar. Reminded me of the Herrera Esteli. Great purchase 10/$25.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/20bdfe691a20ce13d3e3cde017c1c623.jpg)
Next, I went with one of the cigars they were giving away here at the event. Undercrown Suprema Connecticut Shade. Also didn't disappoint.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/dd8cd6335cba0be7cfabefdd2a38e3b1.jpg)
Now I'm smoking something that is new to me. It's called Just The Tip. My buddy Dennis hooked me up with it. Another tasty cigar. May have to invest in these.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/188a838e883a21db372efcd1ef79516f.jpg)
Nice line up.  Looking forward to the extension.  Couple of new cigars available there?
Not really. Was hoping for the new Nica Rustica. Oh well.
I haven't gone trick-or-treating yet so there's still a chance.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 01:56:54 PM
Just the tip of this Just The Tip is left. Need to decide what's next...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/5c4617126a858129f65700fb523216d7.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 02:26:40 PM
Second day celebratory cigar.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 02:50:04 PM
Fore, please.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/fe51b3ee18a8b070781db0404bfb69b4.jpg)
Does it help your game to play in the dark?
I got there a little early to hit a couple of balls on the range. But we definitely like to start as the sun is coming up.

Couple of early swings didn't help me, as I played terrible on the front 9. Back 9 was much better though, as I started with 5 4's in a row, including a birdie on the par-5 10th. Dad actually played well, and we ended up tied at 84. Best round he's ever shot by multiple strokes.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 02:50:17 PM
[...]

Fingers crossed.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 02:52:07 PM
Fore, please.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/fe51b3ee18a8b070781db0404bfb69b4.jpg)
Does it help your game to play in the dark?
I got there a little early to hit a couple of balls on the range. But we definitely like to start as the sun is coming up.

Couple of early swings didn't help me, as I played terrible on the front 9. Back 9 was much better though, as I started with 5 4's in a row, including a birdie on the par-5 10th. Dad actually played well, and we ended up tied at 84. Best round he's ever shot by multiple strokes.
Afterwards, I drove home to get the kids then right back out there for their city's annual corn festival. Basically like a street fair, but based around corn. Though, as usual, only 2 booths actually sold corn. But I indulged in a couple of ears, along with some other fried stuff.

Now, freedom, as the kids stayed out there and are sleeping over tonight.

Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 03:04:03 PM
[...]

Did they have a cornhole tournament?
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 03:08:42 PM
[...]

I don't know about a specific tournament, but yes, they had a cornhole area set up.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 03:10:19 PM
Just the tip of this Just The Tip is left. Need to decide what's next...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/5c4617126a858129f65700fb523216d7.jpg)
Let the smoke show begin.

OG Nica Rustica.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/5f967358baf275c3ccd2bcb6a87cef0e.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 03:14:02 PM
It's not exactly a proper bourbon glass, but it'll do.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/a96d77e17213d9153040a038df83b4ac.jpg)
I thought the only requirement for a Bourbon glass is that it be handy.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 13, 2022, 03:14:20 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
G'day, T.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 03:18:29 PM
Second day celebratory cigar.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 03:20:02 PM
Second Connie for the day. Rick must be rubbing off. 😁
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 04:31:26 PM
Heading back home. A nice day over all.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 05:49:50 PM
Starting the evening with a connie myself.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/52f22e1bc41896d04ca92e1edec86cc0.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 05:50:07 PM
Heading back home. A nice day over all.
I look forward to a report on your haul.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 07:26:12 PM
Teufel Hand next.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/387f6146494dc1e9d9cf265a27b84422.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 08:40:55 PM
Heading back home. A nice day over all.
Bringing home a care package?
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 08:43:15 PM
Teufel Hand next.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/387f6146494dc1e9d9cf265a27b84422.jpg)
That's Teufel Hund.
(300) Hand is a different cigar
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 08:54:12 PM
Teufel Hand next.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220813/387f6146494dc1e9d9cf265a27b84422.jpg)
That's Teufel Hund.
(300) Hand is a different cigar
D'oh
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 08:54:43 PM
Finishing up with a smoke stack.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220814/c533f8c60a6fca637303a3d845bddeeb.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 09:18:28 PM
Finishing up with a smoke stack.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220814/c533f8c60a6fca637303a3d845bddeeb.jpg)
Nubbed mine today. That was my fourth and final of the day. I'm wiped.
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2022, 09:42:47 PM
Evening!
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2022, 10:36:30 PM
Crap.  Could have guessed two or three more times before getting to it.

Wordle 420 X/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I almost forgot to play today. The word is so dumb I'm not sure I'm happy I did.

Wordle 420 4/6

🟩
🟩
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 10:52:44 PM
Lol, really?

Wordle 420 5/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 10:55:43 PM
#Heardle #170

🟥🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 8/13/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2022, 11:16:29 PM
Lol, really?

Wordle 420 5/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Wife got it in 3. Think she's cheating again. Or just thinking about me.