CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 09, 2022, 02:08:40 AM

Title: 8/9/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on August 09, 2022, 02:08:40 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 05:59:20 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 05:59:36 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 06:00:38 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Black Market Esteli Robusto - 10/44.99

Door #2 - 5 Vegas Nicaragua Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ferio Tego Metropolitan Connecticut Union (Robusto) - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 06:27:53 AM
Nada on the heardle.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 06:27:56 AM
Wordle 416 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 06:35:38 AM
Morning, all.
Good morning,  GolfingDave.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 06:36:04 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Is it Tuesday already?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 06:40:24 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Is it Tuesday already?
This deal can leave no doubt. At least it's Taco Tuesday here.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 07:25:19 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Is it Tuesday already?
This deal can leave no doubt. At least it's Taco Tuesday here.
It shall be here too. I have chopped meat that needs to be used. Or maybe pulled chicken? Either way.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 07:28:08 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Is it Tuesday already?
This deal can leave no doubt. At least it's Taco Tuesday here.
It shall be here too. I have chopped meat that needs to be used. Or maybe pulled chicken? Either way.
Pulled chicken does sound pretty good, but it'll be beef for us. But I might try chicken next time.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 07:33:44 AM
I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 07:56:19 AM
I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 08:05:07 AM

I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.

Then let me quickly quell them. We're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner so Taco Tuesday has been cancelled here.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 08:17:02 AM

I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.

Then let me quickly quell them. We're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner so Taco Tuesday has been cancelled here.
Now disappointment has replaced my anticipation. But at least you don't have to cook!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 08:19:51 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 08:39:06 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Yeah, I've never heard of the artist.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:17:44 AM
Twofer Joe:

Victor Sinclair Clasicos Toro - Natural - 20/39.99
Is it Tuesday already?
This deal can leave no doubt. At least it's Taco Tuesday here.
It shall be here too. I have chopped meat that needs to be used. Or maybe pulled chicken? Either way.
I say both!  Start the chicken marinade now.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:19:42 AM

I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.

Then let me quickly quell them. We're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner so Taco Tuesday has been cancelled here.
Get that meat in the freezer then.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:20:39 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Yeah, I've never heard of the artist.
Should I even bother opening it?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:23:36 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Yeah, I've never heard of the artist.
Should I even bother opening it?
The answer should have been no...
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:24:10 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Worked for me once...
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 09:29:30 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Yeah, I've never heard of the artist.
Should I even bother opening it?
The answer should have been no...
It would have been if you were more patient.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:32:03 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:32:52 AM
Nada on the heardle.
#Heardle #166

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

Wasn't familiar to me at all. I was just taking random guesses.
Yeah, I've never heard of the artist.
Should I even bother opening it?
The answer should have been no...
It would have been if you were more patient.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Now where's the fun in that?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:34:58 AM
I hear the Democrats raided Mir a Lago...

Hope Trumpf locked the liquor cabinet.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:43:09 AM
These guys are just terrible liars...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/giuliani-paid-for-plane-tix-with-cash-fulton-da-says/ar-AA10rNaZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=d2fe6439d1b14ad09402fbbd2a5943e0
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 09:46:15 AM
Wordle 416 3/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:47:21 AM
'When you're attacking the FBI agents because you're under criminal investigation, you're losing,'" - Sarah Huckabee Sanders   (2016 about Hillary Clinton email investigation)

Oh, and Ted Cruz on the same issue... "elected officials should be held accountable for criminal conduct, no matter how high their position."
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 09:48:08 AM
It's a damn witch hunt I tell ya!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 09:49:41 AM
It's a damn witch hunt I tell ya!
CNS
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 09:50:58 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 09:56:15 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Let's experiment...
Posted via Tapatalk as plain text. Previous post was Tapatalk (not plain text)

Wordle 416 3/6

🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Posted not using Tapatalk:
Wordle 416 3/6

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟩🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:57:02 AM
Late night shows don't even have to write material...it's being written for them.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 09:58:29 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:00:03 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

🟨
🟩
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
WINNER!!!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 10:00:49 AM
I'm hungry now.... Thanks
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:00:52 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
Then again, there are a number of thinks that I can't seem to do, that you can for the same reason.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:05:59 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
So you access the banter on your phone's web browser?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:07:45 AM
I'm hungry now.... Thanks
Oh yea?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 10:08:03 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:11:48 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Well, they do have little wings... ;)

Morning Rick.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:14:18 AM
Today is Tuesday, Aug. 9, the 221st day of 2022.
There are 144 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Aug. 9, 1974, Vice President Gerald R. Ford became the nation’s 38th chief executive as President Richard Nixon’s resignation took effect.

On this date:

In 1854, Henry David Thoreau’s “Walden,” which described Thoreau’s experiences while living near Walden Pond in Massachusetts, was first published.

In 1934, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed an executive order nationalizing silver.

In 1936, Jesse Owens won his fourth gold medal at the Berlin Olympics as the United States took first place in the 400-meter relay.

In 1944, 258 African-American sailors based at Port Chicago, California, refused to load a munitions ship following a cargo vessel explosion that killed 320 men, many of them Black. (Fifty of the sailors were convicted of mutiny, fined and imprisoned.)

In 1945, three days after the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Japan, a U.S. B-29 Superfortress code-named Bockscar dropped a nuclear device (“Fat Man”) over Nagasaki, killing an estimated 74,000 people.

In 1969, actor Sharon Tate and four other people were found brutally slain at Tate’s Los Angeles home; cult leader Charles Manson and a group of his followers were later convicted of the crime.

In 1982, a federal judge in Washington ordered John W. Hinckley Jr., who’d been acquitted of shooting President Ronald Reagan and three others by reason of insanity, committed to a mental hospital.

In 1988, President Ronald Reagan nominated Lauro Cavazos (kah-VAH’-zohs) to be secretary of education; Cavazos became the first Hispanic to serve in the Cabinet.

In 1995, Jerry Garcia, lead singer of the Grateful Dead, died in Forest Knolls, California, of a heart attack at age 53.

In 2004, Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols, addressing a court for the first time, asked victims of the blast for forgiveness as a judge sentenced him to 161 consecutive life sentences.

In 2014, Michael Brown Jr., a Black 18-year-old, was shot to death by a police officer following an altercation in Ferguson, Missouri; Brown’s death led to sometimes-violent protests in Ferguson and other U.S. cities, spawning a national “Black Lives Matter” movement.

In 2016, at the Rio Games, Michael Phelps earned the 20th and 21st Olympic gold medals of his career as he won the 200-meter butterfly and anchored the United States to victory in the 4x200 freestyle relay. Katie Ledecky earned her second gold in Rio by winning the 200-meter freestyle. The U.S. women’s gymnastics team won gold for a second consecutive Olympics.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:14:37 AM
I'm hungry now.... Thanks
Oh yea?
Yummo!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:15:50 AM
Ten years ago: The United States began a landmark project to clean up dioxin left from Agent Orange at the site of a former U.S. air base in Danang in central Vietnam, 50 years after the defoliant was first sprayed by American planes on Vietnam’s jungles to destroy enemy cover. At the London Games, Usain Bolt won the 200 meters in 19.32 seconds, making him the only man with two Olympic titles in that event. The U.S. women’s soccer team won the gold medal, avenging one of its most painful defeats with a 2-1 victory over Japan.

Five years ago: North Korea’s army said it was studying a plan to create an “enveloping fire” in areas around the U.S. territory of Guam with medium- to long-range ballistic missiles. Prosecutors in Florida said golfer Tiger Woods had agreed to plead guilty to reckless driving and would enter a diversion program that would allow him to have his record wiped clean; he’d been charged with DUI in May when he was found asleep in his car, apparently under the influence of a prescription painkiller and sleeping medication.

One year ago: Officials said the Taliban had taken control of two more provincial capitals in Afghanistan, as U.S. and NATO forces finalized their pullout from the country. Testifying at his Los Angeles murder trial, Robert Durst denied killing his best friend, Susan Berman, at her home in 2000. (Durst would be convicted of first-degree murder; the real estate heir died in January 2022 at age 78 while serving a life sentence.) The authoritative Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change warned that Earth was getting so hot that temperatures within about a decade would probably blow past a level of warming that world leaders had sought to prevent. Canada ended its prohibition on Americans crossing the border to shop, vacation or visit, but the United States kept similar coronavirus restrictions in place for Canadians.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:16:51 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
So you access the banter on your phone's web browser?
Either that or on my laptop, where I am now.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:19:09 AM
Fared a bit better here.

Wordle 416 4/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Ok, so here's a question - how did you post this that all the blocks line up correctly but mine and Tony's don't? They always look fine on Tapatalk but all busted on the web, but this is the first time they've looked right on the computer.
Probably because I don't use Tapatalk.  I hit the share button on the wordle site and just paste it.
So you access the banter on your phone's web browser?
Either that or on my laptop, where I am now.
Gotcha, makes sense now.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:19:50 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Basketball Hall of Famer Bob Cousy is 94.
Tennis Hall of Famer Rod Laver is 84.
Jazz musician Jack DeJohnette is 80.
Comedian-director David Steinberg is 80.
Actor Sam Elliott is 78.
Singer Barbara Mason is 75.
Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player John Cappelletti is 70.
College Football Hall of Famer and former NFL player Doug Williams is 67.
Actor Melanie Griffith is 65.
Actor Amanda Bearse is 64.
Rapper Kurtis Blow is 63.
Sen. Roger Marshall, R-Kan., is 62.
Hockey Hall of Famer Brett Hull is 58.
TV host Hoda Kotb (HOH’-duh KAHT’-bee) is 58.
Pro and College Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders is 55.
Actor Gillian Anderson is 54.
Actor Eric Bana is 54.
Producer-director McG (aka Joseph McGinty Nichol) is 54.
NHL player-turned-coach Rod Brind’Amour is 52.
TV journalist Chris Cuomo is 52.
Actor Thomas Lennon is 52.
Rapper Mack 10 is 51.
Actor Nikki Schieler Ziering is 51.
Latin rock singer Juanes is 50.
Actor Liz Vassey is 50.
Actor Kevin McKidd is 49.
Actor Rhona Mitra (ROH’-nuh MEE’-truh) is 47.
Actor Texas Battle is 46.
Actor Jessica Capshaw is 46.
Actor Ashley Johnson is 39.
Actor Anna Kendrick is 37.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:20:18 AM
Over/Under for today is 11
Raz Over/Under is 13
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:25:52 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 10:27:41 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:30:41 AM
Over/Under for today is 11
Raz Over/Under is 13
Underperformed again, 9.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 09, 2022, 10:33:44 AM
Ahoy, buckos.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:34:59 AM
Ahoy, buckos.
Morning, SailorRaz.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 09, 2022, 10:35:01 AM
And some days you have to burn half the alphabet.

Wordle 416 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 09, 2022, 10:41:08 AM
Over/Under for today is 11
Raz Over/Under is 13
Only 10, but Rhona Mitra was one of them.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220809/aa1a87fa45d76c07b84fa55dcc60086b.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:53:59 AM
Over/Under for today is 11
Raz Over/Under is 13
Only 10, but Rhona Mitra was one of them.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220809/aa1a87fa45d76c07b84fa55dcc60086b.jpg)
She wasn't one of mine, but I appreciate the visual aid.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:55:35 AM
Ahoy, buckos.
Well, shiver me timbers if it's not CaptainPageFourRaz.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:56:05 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:56:49 AM
Ahoy, buckos.
Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:57:26 AM
And some days you have to burn half the alphabet.

Wordle 416 5/6

🟨
🟨
🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
That looked like mine from yesterday.  Never encouraging when your first two guesses are (almost) nothing.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:59:00 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 11:05:28 AM
[...]

Also 9 and I'm sorry to say that today's hint didn't help me.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 11:09:02 AM
[...]

No Gillian Anderson, Agent Scully herself?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 11:11:42 AM
[...]

I am aware of the show now that you say that but I wouldn't have gotten it on my own. I know Duchovny more from Californication.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 11:28:42 AM
[...]

She also did a fantastic Margaret Thatcher in the last season of The Crown.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 11:47:57 AM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Mine are also on the way, probably 2 or 3 days out.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 12:00:49 PM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Very nice. Couldn't beat those prices. As I mentioned earlier I got those Cupidos for 3 bucks
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 12:18:30 PM
[...]

That was her!?!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 12:53:26 PM
[...]

Of course!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 12:54:14 PM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Very nice. Couldn't beat those prices. As I mentioned earlier I got those Cupidos for 3 bucks
Occasionally there is still a deal to be had.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 01:16:52 PM
[...]

It was indeed.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 01:17:36 PM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Very nice. Couldn't beat those prices. As I mentioned earlier I got those Cupidos for 3 bucks
Occasionally there is still a deal to be had.
Indeed, get them now before they get popular and the price gets jacked up.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 01:18:20 PM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Very nice. Couldn't beat those prices. As I mentioned earlier I got those Cupidos for 3 bucks
Occasionally there is still a deal to be had.
And that is why I am happy to keep the banter up and running limping so that we can learn of such deals.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 02:22:40 PM
Good deal lull?
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 02:23:23 PM
My Cupids have not left yet.
Good morning, Rick. My AJs haven't left yet either.
Good morning all ye here.
Which AJs?
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Corona Gorda PA Broadleaf
- Southern Draw by AJ Fernandez Quickdraw Panetela Connecticut
I take it back, it has left. I'm hoping to see them today or tomorrow.
Very nice. Couldn't beat those prices. As I mentioned earlier I got those Cupidos for 3 bucks
Occasionally there is still a deal to be had.
And that is why I am happy to keep the banter up and running limping so that we can learn of such deals.
Cigar monster still will surprise you sometimes.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 02:24:03 PM
Good deal lull?
Tony said limp
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 02:30:51 PM
2sday afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 02:46:47 PM
Good deal lull?
Tony said limp
If limp were 5-letters, I would start every Wordle with it.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 02:59:50 PM
Good deal lull?
Tony said limp
If limp were 5-letters, I would start every Wordle with it.
Go with BLIMP. Just don't tell the wife, she might think you're taking a shot.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 03:06:21 PM
Good deal lull?
Tony said limp
Speak for himself!   ???
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 04:07:21 PM
Papi Chulo
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 09, 2022, 07:55:06 PM
I have to find more of these.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220809/064d215f03bf7528e5fc0c09ce872037.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 08:43:23 PM
Evening.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 09:13:51 PM
Papi Chulo myself

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220810/26dd7398527fa7e40280473f043d5f6f.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 09, 2022, 10:04:48 PM
Dessert!
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 09, 2022, 10:13:13 PM

I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.

Then let me quickly quell them. We're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner so Taco Tuesday has been cancelled here.
Get that meat in the freezer then.
The beef went into the freezer, dinner at mother-in-law's was postponed until tomorrow, therefore, we went with chicken tacos. They were amazing.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 09, 2022, 10:28:13 PM

I made a bunch of chicken in the slow cooker and it's perfect for pulling. But then again I have a package of chopped meat that if I don't use today, I will need to freeze. I'll have to keep you posted as to my final decision. Either way, tacos will be had.
My anticipation levels are high.

Then let me quickly quell them. We're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner so Taco Tuesday has been cancelled here.
Get that meat in the freezer then.
The beef went into the freezer, dinner at mother-in-law's was postponed until tomorrow, therefore, we went with chicken tacos. They were amazing.
What a ride.
Title: Re: 8/9/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 09, 2022, 11:32:18 PM
This year's new pipe. A Peterson.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220810/0fef4760c99f18ca5a1cadf8ba223f65.jpg)