CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2022, 12:01:19 AM

Title: 8/2/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on August 02, 2022, 12:01:19 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 12:06:20 AM
Pauley's Island is a nice spot,
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 12:26:39 AM
Tony, it's a Scotch night out here too. My seester and her boyfriend brought me a bottle of this.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/845f1a434a2a5c5c8f6db7a227484d18.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 12:31:41 AM

Tony, it's a Scotch night out here too. My seester and her boyfriend brought me a bottle of this.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/845f1a434a2a5c5c8f6db7a227484d18.jpg)

I really don't know much about it but my brother has quite the collection. We've been doing a tasting of 4 or 5 whiskeys each evening. I'll ask him if he has this one.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 12:34:03 AM

Tony, it's a Scotch night out here too. My seester and her boyfriend brought me a bottle of this.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/845f1a434a2a5c5c8f6db7a227484d18.jpg)

I really don't know much about it but my brother has quite the collection. We've been doing a tasting of 4 or 5 whiskeys each evening. I'll ask him if he has this one.
Lots of smoke, but light on the peat.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2022, 05:29:02 AM
Just coffee and more coffee here.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 06:18:19 AM
Morning, twofers.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 06:18:51 AM
Joe:

Bahia Blu B500 - 20/34.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 06:19:38 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Gilberto Oliva Noir Robusto - 10/34.99

Door #2 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto - 20/59.99

Door #3 - Lost and Found Land O' Snakes Maduro Butter Toro - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 07:15:37 AM
Joe:

Bahia Blu B500 - 20/34.99
Nothing says happy Tuesday like this.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 07:15:58 AM
Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 07:28:03 AM
#Heardle #159

🟥🟩

Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 07:34:56 AM
#Heardle #159

🟥🟩
#Heardle #159

🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 07:46:07 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 07:48:06 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
That last guess was stupid, as I'd already eliminated that double letter on an earlier guess, but didn't realize it until the instant before I hit enter. Oh well, time to start another streak. Had that one up to 51.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on August 02, 2022, 07:54:27 AM
good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 08:18:28 AM
good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: FloridaDean on August 02, 2022, 08:30:05 AM
good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 08:43:51 AM
good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.
Don't worry, the bills will be waiting for you when you return.

Nice to be able to see family, though. Worth it.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 08:54:26 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:00:33 AM
Tony, it's a Scotch night out here too. My seester and her boyfriend brought me a bottle of this.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/845f1a434a2a5c5c8f6db7a227484d18.jpg)
Yum, Oban is a favorite!  With Oban "Little Bay" a favorite for everyday...
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 09:02:08 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:05:28 AM
good morning guys. I made to NY yesterday. 15 hours driving Sunday and 7 hours yesterday. coffee and cigar going before I visit my mom at the cemetery and stop and see my brother. having dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiance tonight.
Morning, BackToNYDean. Didn't know you were making the trip, but glad to hear you made it ok. Enjoy the family time.
my sister in Texas decided on a family re-union for this Saturday so ....

been putting the trip off for over two years and finally made the decision even though money is tight. bills will have to wait.
Really!  I'm still paying off my gas bill from the June trip...just in time for my September trip.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:12:01 AM
#Heardle #159

🟥🟩
Five for me.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 09:19:13 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Wordle 409 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

This has been happening way too often.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:28:22 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Just...

Wordle 409 6/6

🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 09:33:48 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Wordle 409 X/6

🟨
🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩

This has been happening way too often.
D'oh!

The words are definitely getting more challenging.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:37:11 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?

Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 09:40:19 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 09:45:38 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Curious how and when it's used but at the same time not.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 09:46:54 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Just...

Wordle 409 6/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Very interested in how the heck you did that but also happy you got it.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:13:59 AM
Today is Tuesday, Aug. 2, the 214th day of 2022.
There are 151 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Aug. 2, 1923, the 29th president of the United States, Warren G. Harding, died in San Francisco; Vice President Calvin Coolidge became president.

On this date:

In 1776, members of the Second Continental Congress began attaching their signatures to the Declaration of Independence.

In 1873, inventor Andrew S. Hallidie (HAH’-lih-day) successfully tested a cable car he had designed for the city of San Francisco.

In 1876, frontiersman “Wild Bill” Hickok was shot and killed while playing poker at a saloon in Deadwood, Dakota Territory, by Jack McCall, who was later hanged.

In 1921, a jury in Chicago acquitted several former members of the Chicago White Sox baseball team and two others of conspiring to defraud the public in the notorious “Black Sox” scandal. Opera singer Enrico Caruso, 48, died in Naples, Italy.

In 1922, Alexander Graham Bell, generally regarded as the inventor of the telephone, died in Nova Scotia, Canada, at age 75.

In 1934, German President Paul von Hindenburg died, paving the way for Adolf Hitler’s complete takeover.

In 1939, Albert Einstein signed a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt urging creation of an atomic weapons research program.

In 1945, President Harry S. Truman, Soviet leader Josef Stalin and Britain’s new prime minister, Clement Attlee, concluded the Potsdam conference.

In 1974, former White House counsel John W. Dean III was sentenced to one to four years in prison for obstruction of justice in the Watergate cover-up. (Dean ended up serving four months.)

In 1980, 85 people were killed when a bomb exploded at the train station in Bologna, Italy.

In 1985, 137 people were killed when Delta Air Lines Flight 191, a Lockheed L-1011 Tristar, crashed while attempting to land at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

In 1990, Iraq invaded Kuwait, seizing control of the oil-rich emirate. (The Iraqis were later driven out in Operation Desert Storm.)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:14:34 AM
Ten years ago: Kofi Annan resigned as peace envoy to Syria, blaming the Syrian government’s intransigence, the growing militancy of Syrian rebels and a divided U.N. Security Council that he said failed to forcefully back his effort. Gabby Douglas became the third American in a row to win gymnastics’ biggest prize when she claimed the all-around Olympic title; Michael Phelps added to his medal collection with his first individual gold medal of the London Games in the 200-meter individual medley.

Five years ago: Former Notre Dame football coach Ara Parseghian died at his home in Granger, Indiana, at the age of 94. The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 22,000 for the first time, after stocks spent five months gradually moving higher.

One year ago: The U.S. finally reached President Joe Biden’s goal of getting at least one COVID-19 shot into 70% of American adults -- a month late and amid a fierce surge by the delta variant. Louisiana reinstated a mask mandate in all indoor locations, as the state saw the highest per capita COVID-19 growth in the nation. The Biden administration expanded efforts to help at-risk Afghan citizens flee Taliban violence ahead of a U.S. military pullout at the end of the month; more Afghans would be eligible for refugee status in the United States. San Francisco’s iconic cable cars were chiming their bells and rolling again on the city’s hills after being sidelined for 16 months by the pandemic.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:19:40 AM
Today’s Birthdays:
Rock musician Garth Hudson (The Band) is 85.
Singer Kathy Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 79.
Actor Joanna Cassidy is 77.
Actor Kathryn Harrold is 72.
Actor Butch Patrick (TV: “The Munsters”) is 69.
Rock music producer/drummer Butch Vig (Garbage) is 67.
Sen. Jacky Rosen, D-Nev., is 65.
Singer Mojo Nixon is 65.
Actor Victoria Jackson is 63.
Actor Apollonia is 63.
Actor Cynthia Stevenson is 60.
Actor Mary-Louise Parker is 58.
Rock musician John Stanier is 54.
Writer-actor-director Kevin Smith is 52.
Actor Jacinda Barrett is 50.
Actor Sam Worthington is 46.
Actor Edward Furlong is 45.
TV meteorologist Dylan Dreyer (TV: “Today”) is 41.
Actor Marci Miller is 37.
Singer Charli XCX is 30.
Actor Hallie Eisenberg is 30.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:20:15 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 9
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:22:29 AM
D'oh

Wordle 409 X/6*

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got one more guess and I'm certain that I will blow it...
I believe in you!
Just...

Wordle 409 6/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Very interested in how the heck you did that but also happy you got it.
Having little luck for first three, so went to reduce choices with five unused letters in the fourth guess.  Significantly narrowed options.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 10:24:55 AM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 9
3
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:47:30 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Pretty damn expensive bullet for taking out one or a couple of bad guys.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 10:50:35 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Pretty damn expensive bullet for taking out one or a couple of bad guys.
Whatever it cost, I'm sure it's a drop in the bucket of our defense budget.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 11:59:09 AM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Curious how and when it's used but at the same time not.
The key is to take out a high profile target without collateral damage.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 12:00:14 PM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
That thing is definitely not fucking around.
Curious how and when it's used but at the same time not.
The key is to take out a high profile target without collateral damage.
Because we apparently are the only ones who give a damn about that.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 12:01:49 PM
SeafarinRaz must be out on the high seas between ports of call.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 12:08:04 PM
Ahoy, buckos.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 12:17:45 PM
This took a while. Given the letters I got and the letters I'd burned, I could only come up with one word, and I didn't like the word because it was a part of speech the game usually is biased against, just like it doesn't use plurals.

But I couldn't come up with another word. I finally just put it in to see if I could pick up another letter, and it was correct.

As it turns out, given where I was, there really was only one word possible. There was a second word that could have used the letters, but it had been eliminated by one of the yellows.

This one was mean.

Wordle 409 3/6

🟩
🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 12:22:56 PM
Was reading about the "bomb" that was used to take out al-Zawahri.
A modified Hellfire missile labeled R9X, nicknamed Ninja.
No explosive charge, but uses kinetic energy and six blades that extend just before impact.
So it turns the immediate area into a Waring blender...
Who thinks up this shit?
Humans have been imagining new ways to kill each other since we left the trees, and maybe before that. And governments will pay for that kind of twisted cleverness.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 12:38:19 PM
Pelosi went to Taiwan anyway.  That little old lady has brass ones.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 12:42:17 PM
Pelosi went to Taiwan anyway.  That little old lady has brass ones.

Shortly after Ms. Pelosi’s arrival, China’s Foreign Ministry condemned the trip. The visit, it said in a statement, “seriously undermines China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, seriously undermines the political foundation of Sino-U.S. relations and sends a seriously wrong signal to the ‘Taiwan independence’ separatist forces.”

I guess they want us to know they're serious.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 12:59:41 PM
Pelosi went to Taiwan anyway.  That little old lady has brass ones.

Shortly after Ms. Pelosi’s arrival, China’s Foreign Ministry condemned the trip. The visit, it said in a statement, “seriously undermines China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity, seriously undermines the political foundation of Sino-U.S. relations and sends a seriously wrong signal to the ‘Taiwan independence’ separatist forces.”

I guess they want us to know they're serious.
LALTS
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 01:15:46 PM
Ahoy, buckos.
Afternoon, CommanderRaz.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 01:30:10 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 01:40:09 PM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 9
Nailed it. Five for me.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 01:43:46 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
Might be better, depending on the accompanying scenery. ;)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 02:15:03 PM
Gonna start wrapping it up now. Got the oldest a cell phone for her bday this Sunday, and we got an extra line for free. Only to discover when we got home that the 2 phones which were supposed to be the same are not, one is the older model. So I'm heading back up there after I log out to try to get it sorted. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 02:41:35 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
But a fine one in any case.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 03:06:48 PM
Nipple has been torched.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 03:08:16 PM
So CaptainRaz, what is your carry of choice on board?  Always be wary of pirates!
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 03:20:34 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
Might be better, depending on the accompanying scenery. ;)
Not good to get called out for taking those pictures.... :-[
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 03:29:16 PM
Trumpf still working hard to avoid taxes...

New Jersey tax code exempts cemetery land from all taxes, rates, and assessments. By burying his ex-wife on his golf course, Trump now has yet another way of avoiding taxes on the 520-acre property. Or at least on the approximately 10-acres around where Ivana is buried.

He already gets a deep discount by growing hay and raising a small herd of goats on the land, which allows him to claim the estate is used for “agriculture”, thus qualifying it as “farmland”, which reduces his tax bill from $80,000 to less than $1,000.

New Jersey’s tax code also exempts cemeteries from from business taxes, sales taxes, income taxes, and inheritance taxes. It doesn’t take much to see where this is going.

Related: Yet another one of Trump’s properties is in dire financial straits with no hope in sight

Brooke Harrington, professor of sociology at Dartmouth college in New Hampshire, dug into the matter and discovered that, yep, the whole thing appears to be a “trifecta of tax avoidance.”

On Saturday, she tweeted: “As a tax researcher, I was skeptical of rumors Trump buried his ex-wife in that sad little plot of dirt on his Bedminster, NJ golf course just for tax breaks. So I checked the NJ tax code & folks…it’s a trifecta of tax avoidance. Property, income & sales tax, all eliminated.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/oh-god-the-ivana-trump-gravesite-story-just-took-an-even-more-sick-and-twisted-turn/ar-AA10epP1?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=da7ba892a588487083f392bcc8827d2d
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 04:12:04 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
Here's what's nice about a private beach.

RyJ 1875 Reserve(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/8edcd95135a1437400add9744419d5b0.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 04:21:39 PM
SeafarinRaz must be out on the high seas between ports of call.
Yup. Arriving Blake Island soon.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/fba917aaaf1bedac59cd397dce7d21c4.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 04:22:40 PM
Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 9
Ten.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: razgueado on August 02, 2022, 04:25:56 PM
So CaptainRaz, what is your carry of choice on board?  Always be wary of pirates!
Glock 19. It's light, reliable, doesn't mind the wet environment, and you don't feel too bad about it if it goes to Davy Jones' Locker. My P320 is in my sea bag.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 04:26:05 PM
Sailin' into the afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 04:47:55 PM
Slightly different view today...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/3d23c693a9e3e37ce3fbe17cff916952.jpg)
Here's what's nice about a private beach.

RyJ 1875 Reserve(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220802/8edcd95135a1437400add9744419d5b0.jpg)
Nice!
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2022, 05:02:01 PM
Dean is in New York. Say it ain't so.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 05:27:52 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 06:51:17 PM
Dean is in New York. Say it ain't so.
Didn't you get the Amber alert?
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 06:51:55 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 06:53:22 PM
Dean is in New York. Say it ain't so.
Didn't you get the Amber alert?
Or is it a Silver alert?... ;)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2022, 07:19:28 PM
Dean is in New York. Say it ain't so.
Didn't you get the Amber alert?
Or is it a Silver alert?... ;)
No, he was undetectable
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 07:44:11 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: bluecollar on August 02, 2022, 07:47:44 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 08:03:09 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
Neither had I, but the wife said give it a try and see. In fact, I'd told her before I called no way you can cancel a pizza. Shows what I know.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 09:00:28 PM
Evening time.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 09:20:25 PM
601 Green

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220803/e2eafabda3d9a736958639a935e1c3ac.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 02, 2022, 09:38:26 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 10:02:34 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.
Always learning on the Banter.  Don't think that would work in Jersey though.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 02, 2022, 10:35:23 PM
Power went out, right in the middle of making dinner. So that's fun. Must be something down or damaged, cause the neighbors are in the same boat.
Another Olive Garden evening?
I had ordered pizza, which of course made the power come back on very soon after. Cancelled pizza, got dinner made and were eating when it went off again. Lol

Back on now, but for how long?
I've never heard of anyone canceling a pizza? ....just sayin'
I'm with Rick on this one.
Always learning on the Banter.  Don't think that would work in Jersey though.
I also pumped my own gas today.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 02, 2022, 11:34:39 PM
Onward.
Title: Re: 8/2/2022
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 03, 2022, 12:00:11 AM
Vin Scully dead at 94.