CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 27, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Title: 9/27/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on September 27, 2017, 12:00:33 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:17:31 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpees and the Humped!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:30:08 AM
MARIA CRAWLING NORTHWARD OFF THE NORTH CAROLINA OUTER BANKS...

Maria wil begin a slow turn away from the U.S. East Coast later today and head out to sea.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:31:20 AM
Mashing today but not too much to get excited about.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:34:22 AM
PA's at the Sister 10/$35
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:40:04 AM
75 degrees and 92% this morning, 90 degrees this afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:51:07 AM
Football Tonight, Mighty 1-2 $15 million head coaching salaries TX Longhorns VS 2-1 Iowa State in a Big 12 Matchup at 8:00 pm ET on ESPN.

Longhorns are a 6 point favorite
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 05:51:31 AM
You're up well before the Toro's this morning.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 05:58:08 AM
I fail to see the crime here! ::)

Former Tivy High School educator allegedly let student touch her breasts behind burger joint

http://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/article/Former-Tivy-High-School-educator-let-student-feel-12230108.php?ipid=hpctp
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:02:03 AM
US Attorney brings charges to assistant coaches from four college basketball assistant coaches,  a rep from Adidas and sports agent.  More likely to follow.  Teams include Arizona, Auburn, Oklahoma State and USC.

 http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/20826573/what-need-know-fbi-ncaa-basketball-investigation
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 06:02:06 AM
You're up well before the Toro's this morning.
Morning Travellin Man
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:04:30 AM
I fail to see the crime here! ::)

Former Tivy High School educator allegedly let student touch her breasts behind burger joint

http://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/article/Former-Tivy-High-School-educator-let-student-feel-12230108.php?ipid=hpctp
My question is if these kids have a good arrangement, why the hell are they turning the teachers in?  Just shut up and enjoy.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 06:08:19 AM
I fail to see the crime here! ::)

Former Tivy High School educator allegedly let student touch her breasts behind burger joint

http://www.chron.com/news/local/crime/article/Former-Tivy-High-School-educator-let-student-feel-12230108.php?ipid=hpctp
My question is if these kids have a good arrangement, why the hell are they turning the teachers in?  Just shut up and enjoy.
Exactly!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:15:52 AM
Today is Wednesday, Sept. 27, the 270th day of 2017. There are 95 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On September 27, 1942, Glenn Miller and his Orchestra performed together for the last time, at the Central Theater in Passaic, New Jersey, prior to Miller's entry into the Army.

On this date:

In 1540, Pope Paul III issued a papal bull establishing the Society of Jesus, or Jesuits, as a religious order.

In 1779, John Adams was named by Congress to negotiate the Revolutionary War's peace terms with Britain.

In 1854, the first great disaster involving an Atlantic Ocean passenger vessel occurred when the steamship SS Arctic sank off Newfoundland; of the more than 400 people on board, only 86 survived.

In 1917, French sculptor and painter Edgar Degas died in Paris at age 83.

In 1928, the United States said it was recognizing the Nationalist Chinese government.

In 1939, Warsaw, Poland, surrendered after weeks of resistance to invading forces from Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union during World War II.

In 1943, Bing Crosby, the Andrews Sisters and the Vic Schoen Orchestra recorded "Pistol Packin' Mama" and "Jingle Bells" for Decca Records.

In 1954, "Tonight!" hosted by Steve Allen, made its network debut on NBC-TV.

In 1962, "Silent Spring," Rachel Carson's study on the effects of pesticides on the environment, was published in book form by Houghton Mifflin.

In 1979, Congress gave its final approval to forming the U.S. Department of Education.

In 1989, Columbia Pictures Entertainment Inc. agreed to a $3.4 billion cash buyout by Sony Corp.

In 1991, President George H.W. Bush announced in a nationally broadcast address that he was eliminating all U.S. battlefield nuclear weapons, and called on the Soviet Union to match the gesture. The Senate Judiciary Committee deadlocked, 7-7, on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:16:25 AM
Ten years ago: Soldiers fired into crowds of anti-government demonstrators in Yangon, Myanmar, reportedly killing at least nine people; Kenji Nagai, 50, a video journalist for Japan's APF News, was among the dead. President George W. Bush promised to take steps to reduce air traffic congestion and long delays that were leaving travelers grounded.

Five years ago: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the U.N. General Assembly that the world had only a matter of months to stop Iran before it could build a nuclear bomb. NFL referees returned to the field after a tentative deal with the league ended a lockout; games had been marred by controversy, blown calls and confusion as substitute referees officiated during the first three weeks of the season. Actor Herbert Lom, 95, best known as Inspector Clouseau's long-suffering boss in the "Pink Panther" movies, died in London.

One year ago: The United States provided another $364 million in humanitarian aid to Syrians as their nation's civil war appeared to be getting worse. President Barack Obama announced career diplomat Jeffrey DeLaurentis as his choice to become the first U.S. ambassador to Cuba in more than a half-century. Scientists announced the first baby born from a controversial new technique that combined DNA from three people — the mother, the father and an egg donor. (The goal was to prevent the child from inheriting a fatal genetic disease from his mother.)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:17:23 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Kathleen Nolan is 84. Actor Wilford Brimley is 83. Actor Claude Jarman Jr. is 83. Author Barbara Howar is 83. World Golf Hall of Famer Kathy Whitworth is 78. Singer-musician Randy Bachman (Bachman-Turner Overdrive) is 74. Rock singer Meat Loaf is 70. Actress Liz Torres is 70. Actor A Martinez is 69. Baseball Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt is 68. Actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa is 67. Singer Shaun Cassidy is 59. Comedian Marc Maron is 54. Rock singer Stephan (STEE'-fan) Jenkins (Third Eye Blind) is 53. Former Democratic National Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is 51. Actor Patrick Muldoon is 49. Singer Mark Calderon is 47. Actress Amanda Detmer is 46. Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is 45. Rock singer Brad Arnold (3 Doors Down) is 39. Christian rock musician Grant Brandell (Underoath) is 36. Actress Anna Camp is 35. Rapper Lil' Wayne is 35. Singer Avril Lavigne (AV'-rihl la-VEEN') is 33. Bluegrass singer/musician Sierra Hull is 26.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:17:52 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." — Lillian Dickson, American missionary (1901-1983).
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:18:37 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." — Lillian Dickson, American missionary (1901-1983).
Hopefully todays quote doesn't offend any reincarnationists on the banter... :-X
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 06:22:29 AM
Morning Daves.  Feels like I am in Austin still.  Warm and very humid in CT.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 06:24:41 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." — Lillian Dickson, American missionary (1901-1983).
Hopefully todays quote doesn't offend any reincarnationists on the banter... :-X
Simple minded nonsense but not offensive other than maybe an insult to most folks intelligence. ;)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 06:25:12 AM
Morning Daves.  Feels like I am in Austin still.  Warm and very humid in CT.
Morning Yankee Bean
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:27:34 AM
CI was nice enough to close out the jam at around 10 last night with a couple of not available offers....nice!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:28:40 AM
Morning Daves.  Feels like I am in Austin still.  Warm and very humid in CT.
You won't have this on your next trip I'm sure.  Morning Bean.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:31:30 AM
PA's at the Sister 10/$35
And it's a MOWPA/MOWPAM combo!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 06:46:25 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:49:51 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning UncleTony
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 06:58:32 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 07:03:33 AM
Thought for Today: "Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once." — Lillian Dickson, American missionary (1901-1983).
Hopefully todays quote doesn't offend any reincarnationists on the banter... :-X
Or muggers who take the coin back and then spend it again later.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 07:07:19 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
That's really nice. Have fun. Are you taking cigars with you?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 07:11:35 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
Have a great time Fishy!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:17:24 AM
Morning Mayor and BermudaTimeFish!  There is a reason for the  "Bermuda Time" wording. to be revealed at a later date. :)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:19:45 AM
And where-o-where is Waldo (sometimes disguised as DWG) this morning ?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 07:26:50 AM
And where-o-where is Waldo (sometimes disguised as DWG) this morning ?
He's moving his last load.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:27:52 AM
And where-o-where is Waldo (sometimes disguised as DWG) this morning ?
He's moving his last load.
Thought he and Raz did that yesterday
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:29:36 AM
My Bratwurst Burger last night was ok but did not meet my expections :(, win some lose some but like to try different things.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 07:32:27 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
That's really nice. Have fun. Are you taking cigars with you?
I don't think so, I think I'll buy and smoke some Cubans down there
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 07:33:55 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
Have a great time Fishy!
Thanks, I can't believe we'll be kid-less
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:34:57 AM
Tonight I have a first time experience on the agenda, one of those not so comfortable things but I need to go and really honored to be invited.  A birthday dinner at a nursing home, a place I would just as soon stay away from but it is the DIL's grandmothers 97th birthday and that is where she lives.  Met her many times and she is an amazing lady at 97!  At least it is a very new and nice home according to the Warden who visited her last week.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:36:20 AM
[...]
And Grandma Payne is 97!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:37:07 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
Have a great time Fishy!
Thanks, I can't believe we'll be kid-less
Just make sure you come home "kid-less" ;D
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 07:48:44 AM
Good morning boys, last day of work before I fly out tomorrow
Have a great time Fishy!
Thanks, I can't believe we'll be kid-less
Just make sure you come home "kid-less" ;D
Right? Took care of that years ago
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:50:17 AM
Hackers are swinging and this golf course is looking absolutely gorgeous, on special today for only $149 for 2 golfers with a cart and range balls!…
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 07:52:09 AM
Morning Mayor and BermudaTimeFish!  There is a reason for the  "Bermuda Time" wording. to be revealed at a later date. :)
Oooh, I know!, I know!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:54:11 AM
Morning Mayor and BermudaTimeFish!  There is a reason for the  "Bermuda Time" wording. to be revealed at a later date. :)
Oooh, I know!, I know!
It has been posted here before but not in a while, but there is a little bit new added.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 07:54:12 AM
Of to the airport.  Have to deal with a connection this time, but have a two hour layover so shouldn't be a problem.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:00:04 AM
Of to the airport.  Have to deal with a connection this time, but have a two hour layover so shouldn't be a problem.
Later Dave
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:13:59 AM
Bermuda Triangle Lull?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2017, 08:16:17 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:26:56 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Morning Dean'O, seems like some asshole around here would have cautioned you about over-doing-it.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 08:27:05 AM
My Bratwurst Burger last night was ok but did not meet my expections :(, win some lose some but like to try different things.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:27:40 AM
Time to get ready and go watch some paint dry.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Morning Dean'O, seems like some asshole around here would have cautioned you about over-doing-it.

ha, you would think.

my own fault.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:32:14 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Morning Dean'O, seems like some asshole around here would have cautioned you about over-doing-it.

ha, you would think.

my own fault.
LOL, sorry you are feeling poorly.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:35:10 AM
Also got to go shopping for wood flooring today, should not be too bad we are close to agreement on that.  Had selected one we liked but probably not the quality we want according to the decorator.  But just looking for a similar color in a couple of other brands.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2017, 08:36:36 AM
Time to get ready and go watch some paint dry.
the exciting life of retirement.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 27, 2017, 08:39:00 AM
Also got to go shopping for wood flooring today, should not be too bad we are close to agreement on that.  Had selected one we liked but probably not the quality we want according to the decorator.  But just looking for a similar color in a couple of other brands.
sounds like a fun day.

me? I'm going to get more theraflu and chicken soup and go to bed.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 08:39:57 AM
Tonight I have a first time experience on the agenda, one of those not so comfortable things but I need to go and really honored to be invited.  A birthday dinner at a nursing home, a place I would just as soon stay away from but it is the DIL's grandmothers 97th birthday and that is where she lives.  Met her many times and she is an amazing lady at 97!  At least it is a very new and nice home according to the Warden who visited her last week.
I've visited many a nursing home. They all have that smell. I guess I better get used to it though because it's only a matter of time...
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 08:43:06 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Feel better, buddy.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:52:54 AM
Tonight I have a first time experience on the agenda, one of those not so comfortable things but I need to go and really honored to be invited.  A birthday dinner at a nursing home, a place I would just as soon stay away from but it is the DIL's grandmothers 97th birthday and that is where she lives.  Met her many times and she is an amazing lady at 97!  At least it is a very new and nice home according to the Warden who visited her last week.
I've visited many a nursing home. They all have that smell. I guess I better get used to it though because it's only a matter of time...
Been in several myself and yep there is that distinctive smell.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 09:12:44 AM
Holding pattern due to warden prep. ::)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 09:15:50 AM
My Father specials at the Page, look more like regular full prices a year ago.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 09:22:02 AM
Holding pattern due to warden prep. ::)
Some things never change  ;D
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 09:33:26 AM
Holding pattern due to warden prep. ::)
Blow drying lull?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:50:21 AM
Lack of lulu mons lull.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:51:35 AM
At the end of the terminal,  and most here are older than me. Must be an AARP conference in Chicago.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
good morning guys. just unloaded plants and patio table and chair. spent the night in the new place sleeping in the little single bed I have. I did too much the last few day and I am paying for it now, on top of being sick, and not able to breathe, coughing and hacking, I think I will just lay low today.
Morning Dean'O, seems like some asshole around here would have cautioned you about over-doing-it.
Couldn't have been anyone around here... :-X
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:55:31 AM
Holding pattern due to warden prep. ::)
Some things never change  ;D
Figured he would have automatically built that in by now.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2017, 10:15:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 10:45:15 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, RazzleDazzle.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2017, 11:05:39 AM
Morning boys, Dean, rest & relax
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 11:08:27 AM
Morning boys, Dean, rest & relax
Hello Flipster. What's for lunch today? I need some ideas.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on September 27, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
Morning boys, Dean, rest & relax
Hello Flipster. What's for lunch today? I need some ideas.
I brought some monster sized Navel Oranges in the other day, they are chilling in the office fridge.
had a big breakfast egg and cheese on a roll, and a pecan danish....
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 11:26:28 AM
Morning boys, Dean, rest & relax
Hello Flipster. What's for lunch today? I need some ideas.
I brought some monster sized Navel Oranges in the other day, they are chilling in the office fridge.
had a big breakfast egg and cheese on a roll, and a pecan danish....
Yeah, that doesn't help me at all.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 12:40:30 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 01:06:49 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 01:08:45 PM
At Dagwoods having a club sandwich and homemade chips
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: sfish on September 27, 2017, 01:19:44 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
It works, $27.99
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2017, 02:10:07 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
It works, $27.99
What the hell. It's only money.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 02:22:33 PM
Shit, half the flight to Rochester is a Chinese tour group...i guess going to Niagra. Volume in the waiting area is bad, going to be worse closed in on the plane. Don't know if upgrade is going to help much. Didn't bring the noise cancelling headphones... :-\
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Currently at O'Hare...went to the bathroom, and they had Green Bay piss pads in all the urinals...nice one Chicago!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 02:39:32 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
Think I will as wrll...at least when I get to the hotel.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 02:40:43 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
Think I will as wrll...at least when I get to the hotel.
+1 when I get home
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 02:40:52 PM
Good day RevRaz and GourmandFlip.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 02:42:39 PM
Sitting on a park bench at the Hammock Shops waiting on warden to get grandma a birthday gift
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 02:42:59 PM
94 degrees here, sheesh
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 02:45:00 PM
Made some progress on flooring but not quite there yet
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 03:30:55 PM
20% off no minimum at the sister.

Code:  FALLING
If the code works on those Daily Deal PA's they would be a right nice buy.

Might try it when I get home
Think I will as wrll...at least when I get to the hotel.
+1 when I get home
Order placed!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 03:45:38 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2017, 04:11:53 PM
SHEESH!
Everyone's basking in the MOWPA purchase afterglow.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 04:13:43 PM
Afternoon Raz

Time to get ready to go to the birthday dinner at the Home.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: razgueado on September 27, 2017, 04:56:43 PM
Afternoon Raz

Time to get ready to go to the birthday dinner at the Home.
Afternoon, SCarFish.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 05:35:31 PM
I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/1ca0dc2b665159f06a2f3a81c7a8620b.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 05:45:00 PM
I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/1ca0dc2b665159f06a2f3a81c7a8620b.jpg)
Almost immediately after posting that I started tasting some subtle bourbon notes. Thus far, liking the maddie more than the sungrown.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 05:59:07 PM
I'm following my Sungrown cigar on Monday with Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel Aged Maduro Epicure (Toro) (6.0"x54), recently gifted to me by NJDave. Didn't need to dry box this one. Construction is great. Not yet tasting any bourbon notes.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/1ca0dc2b665159f06a2f3a81c7a8620b.jpg)
Almost immediately after posting that I started tasting some subtle bourbon notes. Thus far, liking the maddie more than the sungrown.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170927/f3a66977c9c1e2ac30a1b9242e74e5d9.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 06:21:24 PM
MOWPA/MOWPAMs on the way
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 07:22:34 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 07:32:38 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 27, 2017, 07:54:43 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 07:57:16 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:00:23 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
Nursing home or the Funeral Home next.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on September 27, 2017, 08:13:47 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
cigars and oxygen tanks don't mix.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 08:32:19 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Catered BBQ at the nursing home and it was really good.  That home is quite a place also, nicer furnished than our house and NO Smell whatsoever !  Very nice place.
Cool. Looks like you're planning your next move.
But does it allow smoking on the premises?
Evening Daves, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.  Long day today.  Neglected to bring any cigars this trip, but no time to enjoy one, plus it's so dang humid!
Evening Bean, talk about humid, you should be here!   80 degrees and 81%

I don't think the "homes" allow residents to play with fire :o
Richard Overton is 111, still lives at home, and smokes stogies every day. Come on, SCDave, get with the program!
https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life (https://www.dallasnews.com/life/life/2017/06/02/age-111-americas-oldest-veteran-still-smoking-cigars-drinking-whiskey-loving-life)
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 27, 2017, 08:41:31 PM
[...]

Mr Overton is my hero and mentor :).  I have been following him for several years, took him some cigars and visited with him, he is one cool guy.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:13:34 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Went to Carrabbas.  Not particularly satisfying.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 09:31:27 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Went to Carrabbas.  Not particularly satisfying.
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:44:58 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Went to Carrabbas.  Not particularly satisfying.
TWSS
And for a change I agree with her.
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 27, 2017, 09:46:50 PM
Time to get some dinner lull.
Tacos tonight, for me. What are you having?
Went to Carrabbas.  Not particularly satisfying.
TWSS
And for a change I agree with her.
You went to a chain Italian restaurant?  Olive Garden too far to drive?
Title: Re: 9/27/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 27, 2017, 09:47:12 PM
Nice kid.  His momma raised him right.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20841443/deshaun-watson-houston-texans-donates-game-check-three-women-impacted-hurricane-harvey