Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 18, the 323rd day of 2020.
In 1928, Walt Disney’s first sound-synchronized animated cartoon, “Steamboat Willie” starring Mickey Mouse, premiered in New York.
I still have my pin from when we were there 2 years ago on his 90th birthday. Seems like nearly a lifetime ago.

Deans Birthday girl of the day, Linda Evans!

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 18, the 323rd day of 2020.
In 1928, Walt Disney’s first sound-synchronized animated cartoon, “Steamboat Willie” starring Mickey Mouse, premiered in New York.
I still have my pin from when we were there 2 years ago on his 90th birthday. Seems like nearly a lifetime ago.
Planning on heading back to WDWs 60th next October.

Some of you guys that work from home are very fortunate. Cuomo is going to come down with the hammer today on NY.  Many people will be out of work again. The data is just not there to constitute what is a "super spreader". Luckily I'm considered essential.
Since when do we need data or evidence?

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.

Today's offer from SBC:

24HR Special!
Starting now until tomorrow at midnight enjoy one special on three categories.

Hiram & Solomon
Lost & Found
Room 101

CODE: LHR = 17% off plus 5% reward points on categories above

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.

Today is Wednesday, Nov. 18, the 323rd day of 2020.
In 1928, Walt Disney’s first sound-synchronized animated cartoon, “Steamboat Willie” starring Mickey Mouse, premiered in New York.
I still have my pin from when we were there 2 years ago on his 90th birthday. Seems like nearly a lifetime ago.
Planning on heading back to WDWs 60th next October.
Taking the grandkids with you?

Morning Mr. Mayor, Rick, Oy, Dave, Fishy and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, ClemsonDave.

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.
Didn't realize Cheesecake Factory had an offering. The funny thing about those plant based substitutes is that they're supposed to be less healthy for you than what they're imitating.

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.
Didn't realize Cheesecake Factory had an offering. The funny thing about those plant based substitutes is that they're supposed to be less healthy for you than what they're imitating.
I tried a faux meat burger a few weeks back at a place which has a very good real burger.  The adjective which comes to mind...interesting.

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.
Didn't realize Cheesecake Factory had an offering. The funny thing about those plant based substitutes is that they're supposed to be less healthy for you than what they're imitating.
I tried a faux meat burger a few weeks back at a place which has a very good real burger.  The adjective which comes to mind...interesting.
Interesting is much better than terrible.

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.
Didn't realize Cheesecake Factory had an offering. The funny thing about those plant based substitutes is that they're supposed to be less healthy for you than what they're imitating.
I don't think health is supposed to be a selling point, it's sustainability.

Quick survey.  Which do you choose, a steak or this:
https://www.bizjournals.com/austin/inno/stories/profiles/2020/11/17/animal-free-meat-startup.html
Personally, I'd rather a hunk of meat but I'm not opposed to having options. Truth be told, haven't tried any of the plant based "meats" yet and the frankenstein shit scares me a bit.
I've tried the burger Cheesecake Factory sells. Not sure which brand it is, but I was surprised at how closely it resembled meat.
Didn't realize Cheesecake Factory had an offering. The funny thing about those plant based substitutes is that they're supposed to be less healthy for you than what they're imitating.
Processed food is no good for us. Although it may taste good those additives don't do the body any good.

Some of you guys that work from home are very fortunate. Cuomo is going to come down with the hammer today on NY.  Many people will be out of work again. The data is just not there to constitute what is a "super spreader". Luckily I'm considered essential.
Same here Rick, essential. I worked the entire time and I'm very concerned for this country's future. We were not built on unemployment and working from home, as much as many people have become comfortable with both. We need to get back to work, be careful and get through this. There's a 99.5% mortality rate and we're making like it's the zombie apocalypse. Our country will have a really long time to recover from this as we pay people to not work
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7