Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2016, 08:39:06 PM »

Filet Mignon, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms for dinner tonight.
Chicken, pork loin, and hot dogs here. Ail is well.

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2016, 08:42:23 PM »

Time to apply fire!
OMG, I think I got a hard on with that photo.

« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2016, 09:54:18 PM »

Do I know how to kill a banter or what?

« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2016, 10:33:43 PM »

Do I know how to kill a banter or what?
Or what?

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2016, 10:34:40 PM »

Time to apply fire!
OMG, I think I got a hard on with that photo.
I think it was TxDave's menu of Filet Mignon, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms which did it for me.

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2016, 10:38:18 PM »

@ Tony - DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

Report: Texas man charged after wife's head is found in freezer

According to news station KCEN, Davie Dauzat, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Natasha.

Note:  happened in the Waco suburb of Bellmead.
I wouldn't do it myself but wonder if he's still available for hire?
Perhaps he has a BOGO deal.  Halfsies?

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2016, 10:49:49 PM »

@ Tony - DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!

Report: Texas man charged after wife's head is found in freezer

According to news station KCEN, Davie Dauzat, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Natasha.

Note:  happened in the Waco suburb of Bellmead.
I wouldn't do it myself but wonder if he's still available for hire?
Perhaps he has a BOGO deal.  Halfsies?
Never hurts to ask.

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2016, 10:52:29 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back
Probably one of the best bits of info the Cowboys have going into the season.

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »

Time to apply fire!
They still have some of these and I am so far thinking worthy of another box.
Pick one up with the box of RoMa Craft.

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2016, 10:57:40 PM »

Time to apply fire!
OMG, I think I got a hard on with that photo.
I think it was TxDave's menu of Filet Mignon, twice baked potatoes and sautéed mushrooms which did it for me.
The combination, for sure.

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2016, 11:17:19 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back
Probably one of the best bits of info the Cowboys have going into the season.
But can you imagine the media storm which ensues when Jerry signs Johnny?  Fk'n Jerry could market the schitt out of that and make money doing it even if ol' Johnny remains a boozin' SOB.

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2016, 11:28:04 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back
Probably one of the best bits of info the Cowboys have going into the season.
But can you imagine the media storm which ensues when Jerry signs Johnny?  Fk'n Jerry could market the schitt out of that and make money doing it even if ol' Johnny remains a boozin' SOB.
Sounds like a win-win.

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2016, 11:44:32 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back
Probably one of the best bits of info the Cowboys have going into the season.
But can you imagine the media storm which ensues when Jerry signs Johnny?  Fk'n Jerry could market the schitt out of that and make money doing it even if ol' Johnny remains a boozin' SOB.
Sounds like a win-win.
yes, the elusive win-win, unlike the more common win-FML.

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2016, 11:48:59 PM »

Time to bring in Johnny Football?

Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo has broken bone in his back
Probably one of the best bits of info the Cowboys have going into the season.
But can you imagine the media storm which ensues when Jerry signs Johnny?  Fk'n Jerry could market the schitt out of that and make money doing it even if ol' Johnny remains a boozin' SOB.
Sounds like a win-win.
yes, the elusive win-win, unlike the more common win-FML.
Very familiar with that one too.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]