Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: July 25, 2016, 08:57:38 PM »

Still hot out decided to eat first then smoke after dinner.  Mexican place but having fish
Making me hungry. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.
Fish was very good but margarita was only so-so, too sweet for me.
Sweet is fine. Just means you need to follow it up with a strong cigar.
Don't like them when they are made using the "sweet and sour" sugary premix.  Need just tequila, lime juice and triple sec (or my preference Cointreau)....and salt is just fine.
Agree, besides wtf does an eyetalian know about margaritas?
Or about anything really?

« Reply #151 on: July 25, 2016, 09:05:07 PM »

Still hot out decided to eat first then smoke after dinner.  Mexican place but having fish
Making me hungry. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.
Fish was very good but margarita was only so-so, too sweet for me.
Sweet is fine. Just means you need to follow it up with a strong cigar.
Don't like them when they are made using the "sweet and sour" sugary premix.  Need just tequila, lime juice and triple sec (or my preference Cointreau)....and salt is just fine.
Agree, besides wtf does an eyetalian know about margaritas?
Or about anything really?
Donuts?

« Reply #152 on: July 25, 2016, 10:10:59 PM »

Still hot out decided to eat first then smoke after dinner.  Mexican place but having fish
Making me hungry. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.
Fish was very good but margarita was only so-so, too sweet for me.
Sweet is fine. Just means you need to follow it up with a strong cigar.
Don't like them when they are made using the "sweet and sour" sugary premix.  Need just tequila, lime juice and triple sec (or my preference Cointreau)....and salt is just fine.
Agree, besides wtf does an eyetalian know about margaritas?
Or about anything really?
Donuts?
Know nothing about them. Just eat 'em.

« Reply #153 on: July 25, 2016, 10:16:08 PM »

Still hot out decided to eat first then smoke after dinner.  Mexican place but having fish
Making me hungry. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.
Fish was very good but margarita was only so-so, too sweet for me.
Sweet is fine. Just means you need to follow it up with a strong cigar.
Don't like them when they are made using the "sweet and sour" sugary premix.  Need just tequila, lime juice and triple sec (or my preference Cointreau)....and salt is just fine.
Agree, besides wtf does an eyetalian know about margaritas?
Or about anything really?
Donuts?
Know nothing about them. Just eat 'em.
Don't sell yourself short Tony, I know you know a thing or two about donuts, and pizza and pasta.

« Reply #154 on: July 25, 2016, 10:17:25 PM »

Still hot out decided to eat first then smoke after dinner.  Mexican place but having fish
Making me hungry. Ahhh, who am I kidding? I'm always hungry.
Fish was very good but margarita was only so-so, too sweet for me.
Sweet is fine. Just means you need to follow it up with a strong cigar.
Don't like them when they are made using the "sweet and sour" sugary premix.  Need just tequila, lime juice and triple sec (or my preference Cointreau)....and salt is just fine.
Agree, besides wtf does an eyetalian know about margaritas?
Or about anything really?
Donuts?
Know nothing about them. Just eat 'em.
Don't sell yourself short Tony, I know you know a thing or two about donuts, and pizza and pasta.
I definitely have opinions but can't claim expertise.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]