Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
7/10/2016
« on: July 10, 2016, 12:00:02 AM »

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 03:58:38 AM »

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 06:58:09 AM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 07:52:14 AM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.
Morning CommieHotelDean

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 07:53:26 AM »

Did not sleep too well during the night but finally got some decent rest from about 4:00 to 6:30.

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 07:53:51 AM »

Indeed, they stink!

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 07:55:03 AM »

good morning guys. no smoking hotels suck. can't even smoke on the balcony without incurring a $300 fine. got an AJ New World torp I guess I'll smoke in the parking lot. a guy I met here last night gave me a Partagas #5 from the island and shot the shit for a while. he does the interpreting of all our workshops and business meeting in Spanish.
Morning CommieHotelDean
morning Dave. hotel coffee and AJ New World in the truck in the parking lot. my breakfast until the donuts come for the meeting.

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 07:56:24 AM »

Did not sleep too well during the night but finally got some decent rest from about 4:00 to 6:30.
same here. A/C didn't start working until around 3am or so. nice.

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2016, 08:00:16 AM »

COPS KILL INNOCENT BLACK MAN MERELY FOR ‘POINTING A GUN AT THEM’!

What is this world coming to when you can't aim a gun at some cops without them shooting you?!

This shooting out of Houston currently triggering mass outrage on Twitter has to be the worst case of police brutality I’ve ever seen!

38-year-old Alva Braziel was murdered in cold blood this morning merely for pointing a gun at some cops!

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 08:18:40 AM »

COPS KILL INNOCENT BLACK MAN MERELY FOR ‘POINTING A GUN AT THEM’!

What is this world coming to when you can't aim a gun at some cops without them shooting you?!

This shooting out of Houston currently triggering mass outrage on Twitter has to be the worst case of police brutality I’ve ever seen!

38-year-old Alva Braziel was murdered in cold blood this morning merely for pointing a gun at some cops!
we need slow motion bullets now so the cops only shoot back when the see it coming at them?
hahahahahahaha.

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2016, 08:22:34 AM »

COPS KILL INNOCENT BLACK MAN MERELY FOR ‘POINTING A GUN AT THEM’!

What is this world coming to when you can't aim a gun at some cops without them shooting you?!

This shooting out of Houston currently triggering mass outrage on Twitter has to be the worst case of police brutality I’ve ever seen!

38-year-old Alva Braziel was murdered in cold blood this morning merely for pointing a gun at some cops!
we need slow motion bullets now so the cops only shoot back when the see it coming at them?
hahahahahahaha.
Now that is a real solid idea, problem solved.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2016, 08:49:23 AM »

Are we going to have a one-and-done day?

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2016, 09:02:18 AM »

At The Page Today

Perdomo Champagne uncorked! Choose thy weapon: 20x points on boxes or 50+% off tenskis. Either way, the Champagne is flowin' today.

Also some nice throwing knives.

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2016, 09:04:38 AM »

Personally I am not a Perdomo fan but for the many folks that like this popular choice it is a good buy.

Perdomo Reserve Champagne Robusto
Size (5" x 54)
10/$30. FS

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2016, 09:57:07 AM »

Time to get the day underway.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6