CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: 6/21/2014  (Read 51799 times)

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2014, 10:13:59 AM »

Oh, and Happy Masshole birthday, Fitz!
Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!
Thanks FB!  I'll jump over there and say thanks to make it look like people are still there...  Haven't been there since... Well...  You know...

dwgbryant

« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2014, 10:14:43 AM »

heading out guys.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
Thanks BD!  No bar in this one....  Yet...
Calls us if you put one in there.. Maybe a cigar shed..?
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?
HA!  That's why I built it myself.  2k cheaper, plus better building supplies.  Deferred interest at HD for 24 months.  Only way I could afford it!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?
ha. lottery huh? the old redneck pension plan.
My pension was (just) ok when I retired and interest rates were 5%.  But when interest rates dropped to .0075% that was bad.  I felt I was lucky when the plan I have offered to renew at 3%.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2014, 10:32:06 AM »

Here we go...
Did you buy a kit and put it together, or buy plans...?
HA!  That's why I built it myself.  2k cheaper, plus better building supplies.  Deferred interest at HD for 24 months.  Only way I could afford it!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2014, 10:34:38 AM »

Here we go...
Oops, I didn't scroll down far enough on that last post.  Did you buy a kit and put it together, or buy plans...?

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2014, 10:42:41 AM »

Here we go...
Oops, I didn't scroll down far enough on that last post.  Did you buy a kit and put it together, or buy plans...?
Neither.  Designed it myself, the. Bought the lumber and materials.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »

Here we go...
It looks like your doing a good job...!

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »

Here we go...
It looks like your doing a good job...!
Thanks!  Back all sided!  Time for more coffee...

glassken

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »

heading out guys.
Later, Dean. I must leave now too!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »

been going through my belongings and believe I can get most everything loaded in the Jeep when I move. amazing how much stuff I dont have, don't need, or don't want. warden on the other hand .......

Camacho connie and coffee, then off to a meeting.
Dean, if I ever leave, I'll take my cigars & asst. accessories, computers, my filing cabinet, coin collection and guns. It could all fit in my TrailBlazer.
+ my dog
I'd have to take my parakeet because my wife doesn't know how to change the paper in the bottom of his cage....
I would definitely leave this damn noisy f'n Cocat whatever the fuck u call them behind for the warden to deal with.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2014, 11:28:57 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!
Thanks FB!  I'll jump over there and say thanks to make it look like people are still there...  Haven't been there since... Well...  You know...
It's Gurkha Saturday over there you could post Free Pussy with free delivery and it would go unnoticed. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2014, 11:32:09 AM »

Here we go...
A Pub shed is a great idea! My town would never allow it.
Damn communist town I live in will not allow any out buildings of any kind but perfectly ok if you have a house with the paint falling off or a yard with no grass as long as you had them when built 20 years ago.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2014, 11:53:22 AM »

Thanks Dean and Ken!
It's a ghost town!
It's Gurkha Saturday over there you could post Free Pussy with free delivery and it would go unnoticed.
Awhile back I bought a 5 pack of the Gurkha Ninja's.  The first one I smoked was great.  The second one I smoke was horrible.  I'd like to try a 3rd one, but I just can't seem to work my nerve up to do it.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Working on beer #3, an "IPA."  I screwed up when brewing so it isn't pale at all, just a ridiculously heavily hopped brown ale.  Good, though. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20