Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #120 on: June 21, 2014, 10:13:59 AM »

Oh, and Happy Masshole birthday, Fitz!
Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!
Thanks FB!  I'll jump over there and say thanks to make it look like people are still there...  Haven't been there since... Well...  You know...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #121 on: June 21, 2014, 10:14:43 AM »

heading out guys.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2014, 10:15:20 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
Thanks BD!  No bar in this one....  Yet...
Calls us if you put one in there.. Maybe a cigar shed..?
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?
HA!  That's why I built it myself.  2k cheaper, plus better building supplies.  Deferred interest at HD for 24 months.  Only way I could afford it!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
Thanks BD!  No bar in this one....  Yet...
Calls us if you put one in there.. Maybe a cigar shed..?
Lets put it this way...  I'll have a bottle or two in there, and will be smoking in there in the winter.  Do the math...  But I will deny it if you ask the warden!
I'd love to have a shed, but I'd have to win the lotto in order to get one.  I can see it now, "you just won 200 million dollars, what's the first thing you are going to do.?"  Mmmmm, how much does a shed cost..?
ha. lottery huh? the old redneck pension plan.
My pension was (just) ok when I retired and interest rates were 5%.  But when interest rates dropped to .0075% that was bad.  I felt I was lucky when the plan I have offered to renew at 3%.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2014, 10:32:06 AM »

Here we go...
Did you buy a kit and put it together, or buy plans...?
[...]

« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2014, 10:34:38 AM »

[...]
Oops, I didn't scroll down far enough on that last post.  Did you buy a kit and put it together, or buy plans...?
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #126 on: June 21, 2014, 10:42:41 AM »

[...]
Neither.  Designed it myself, the. Bought the lumber and materials.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #127 on: June 21, 2014, 10:54:07 AM »

[...]
It looks like your doing a good job...!
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »

[...]
Thanks!  Back all sided!  Time for more coffee...
Logged

glassken

« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2014, 11:05:08 AM »

heading out guys.
Later, Dean. I must leave now too!

« Reply #130 on: June 21, 2014, 11:26:49 AM »

been going through my belongings and believe I can get most everything loaded in the Jeep when I move. amazing how much stuff I dont have, don't need, or don't want. warden on the other hand .......

Camacho connie and coffee, then off to a meeting.
Dean, if I ever leave, I'll take my cigars & asst. accessories, computers, my filing cabinet, coin collection and guns. It could all fit in my TrailBlazer.
+ my dog
I'd have to take my parakeet because my wife doesn't know how to change the paper in the bottom of his cage....
I would definitely leave this damn noisy f'n Cocat whatever the fuck u call them behind for the warden to deal with.

« Reply #131 on: June 21, 2014, 11:28:57 AM »

Oh, and Happy Masshole birthday, Fitz!
Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!
Thanks FB!  I'll jump over there and say thanks to make it look like people are still there...  Haven't been there since... Well...  You know...
It's Gurkha Saturday over there you could post Free Pussy with free delivery and it would go unnoticed.

« Reply #132 on: June 21, 2014, 11:32:09 AM »

Here we go...
That is a nice shed...!  People in the UK go crazy building sheds..   They start clubs and go and visit each others sheds.  One guy built a Pub in his shed, and one of his visitors said, "I've had more fun in this shed than I've ever had in a real Pub or Nightclub.  http://www.readersheds.co.uk/share.cfm?SHARESHED=4837
A Pub shed is a great idea! My town would never allow it.
Damn communist town I live in will not allow any out buildings of any kind but perfectly ok if you have a house with the paint falling off or a yard with no grass as long as you had them when built 20 years ago.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #133 on: June 21, 2014, 11:53:22 AM »

Oh, and Happy Masshole birthday, Fitz!
Thanks Dean and Ken!
Hey Pat, I put up a Happy Birthday greeting for you at the other place a couple of hours ago,  but no one has noticed.
It's a ghost town!
Thanks FB!  I'll jump over there and say thanks to make it look like people are still there...  Haven't been there since... Well...  You know...
It's Gurkha Saturday over there you could post Free Pussy with free delivery and it would go unnoticed.
Awhile back I bought a 5 pack of the Gurkha Ninja's.  The first one I smoked was great.  The second one I smoke was horrible.  I'd like to try a 3rd one, but I just can't seem to work my nerve up to do it.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/21/2014
« Reply #134 on: June 21, 2014, 12:06:51 PM »

Afternoon, men.  Working on beer #3, an "IPA."  I screwed up when brewing so it isn't pale at all, just a ridiculously heavily hopped brown ale.  Good, though.