Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 08:40:10 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
We use the invisible fences too, love em!
Guess that is how the Warden keeps you from wandering during the day.
The collar is annoying, but I make due :)

« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 08:44:50 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
We use the invisible fences too, love em!
Guess that is how the Warden keeps you from wandering during the day.
The collar is annoying, but I make due :)
You are a fast learner so probably only took 2 or 3 shocks for you to figure out the scenario. :)

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2015, 08:45:17 AM »

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2015, 08:49:21 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
We use the invisible fences too, love em!
Guess that is how the Warden keeps you from wandering during the day.
The collar is annoying, but I make due :)
You are a fast learner so probably only took 2 or 3 shocks for you to figure out the scenario. :)
LOL - that's exactly how our dog was.  Got shocked maybe 3 or 4x, doesn't even wear the collar anymore - maybe wore it for 3-4mo/total

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2015, 08:49:54 AM »

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2015, 08:50:29 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Oprah ;D
Howdy Tex
Any interview actions this week?
In person interview tomorrow, then just waiting on call backs from the ones at the end of March.  Sent hand written thank you notes to both of them immediately after the interviews and and writing email follow ups now as another thank you.

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2015, 08:50:44 AM »

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2015, 08:54:56 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
We use the invisible fences too, love em!
Guess that is how the Warden keeps you from wandering during the day.
The collar is annoying, but I make due :)
You are a fast learner so probably only took 2 or 3 shocks for you to figure out the scenario. :)
Yea, but sometimes he just goes for the shocks...

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2015, 08:55:25 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Oprah ;D
Howdy Tex
Any interview actions this week?
In person interview tomorrow, then just waiting on call backs from the ones at the end of March.  Sent hand written thank you notes to both of them immediately after the interviews and and writing email follow ups now as another thank you.
keep Plugging!

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2015, 08:55:52 AM »

Morning CA Dave

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:43 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Fishy and Yellow star.

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:53 AM »

SHEESH!
Guess everyone is either at home humping, or at work being humped.
For sure the latter.

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2015, 08:56:55 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Oprah ;D
Howdy Tex
Any interview actions this week?
In person interview tomorrow, then just waiting on call backs from the ones at the end of March.  Sent hand written thank you notes to both of them immediately after the interviews and and writing email follow ups now as another thank you.
Did you make sure that interview does not interfere with live golf coverage - I mean you got to respect your priorities.

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2015, 08:57:33 AM »

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2015, 08:58:10 AM »

Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Hump Day
Morning Father of Nacho.   You get Nacho fixed up with a fence?
Invisible Fence is installed around the entire acre now but he won't be ready until he's 4 months. I need to re-install about 50' of 3-rail cedar fence and gate and we'll be all set
We use the invisible fences too, love em!
Guess that is how the Warden keeps you from wandering during the day.
The collar is annoying, but I make due :)
It might be different if you wore it around your neck.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21