Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2023, 09:06:47 AM »

No Master's today!
#fakenews, they're playing right now.

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2023, 09:10:35 AM »

No Master's today!
I wonder how the Ohio Open is progressing. Tee off was supposed to be almost an hour ago.
Unfortunately, it was also called for the day, on account of frost. It was gonna be at least an hour later, so we didn't want to wait around hoping.
That's disappointing. Sorry, brother.

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2023, 09:14:27 AM »

No Master's today!
I wonder how the Ohio Open is progressing. Tee off was supposed to be almost an hour ago.
Unfortunately, it was also called for the day, on account of frost. It was gonna be at least an hour later, so we didn't want to wait around hoping.
That's disappointing. Sorry, brother.
Thanks. Knowing how cold it was going to be, it was a gamble to begin with. But we hadn't had any frost yet, until this morning, naturally. Already got a tee time for next Saturday, so we'll give it a whirl then.

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2023, 11:21:30 AM »

These are terrible. Don't buy any or the price will go up

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2023, 11:58:20 AM »

These are terrible. Don't buy any or the price will go up
LALTS

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2023, 11:59:17 AM »

These are terrible. Don't buy any or the price will go up
But if we don't buy they could go out of business. Damned either way.

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2023, 01:13:33 PM »

These are terrible. Don't buy any or the price will go up
But if we don't buy they could go out of business. Damned either way.
LoL. I took a blind buy on some Ace prime cigar 5 packs and so far taking a liking to.
My next up is Pichardo Reserva Familiar Habano Toro by ACE Prime. Let you know later.

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2023, 01:54:11 PM »

No Master's today!
I wonder how the Ohio Open is progressing. Tee off was supposed to be almost an hour ago.
Unfortunately, it was also called for the day, on account of frost. It was gonna be at least an hour later, so we didn't want to wait around hoping.
That's disappointing. Sorry, brother.
Thanks. Knowing how cold it was going to be, it was a gamble to begin with. But we hadn't had any frost yet, until this morning, naturally. Already got a tee time for next Saturday, so we'll give it a whirl then.
And now we've added Wednesday morning to the mix. Fore!

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2023, 02:03:55 PM »

Wordle 658 6/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2023, 03:18:45 PM »

NOW play has been suspended at the Masters. Ton of rain on the course, hopefully they're able to come back at some point today.

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2023, 03:20:51 PM »

NOW play has been suspended at the Masters. Ton of rain on the course, hopefully they're able to come back at some point today.
Never mind, now they're saying it's suspended for the day. Sheesh.

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2023, 04:24:19 PM »

NOW play has been suspended at the Masters. Ton of rain on the course, hopefully they're able to come back at some point today.
Never mind, now they're saying it's suspended for the day. Sheesh.
We have it on the TV but it says, suspended in the top left. I guess they're showing old furniture.

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2023, 05:04:26 PM »

NOW play has been suspended at the Masters. Ton of rain on the course, hopefully they're able to come back at some point today.
Never mind, now they're saying it's suspended for the day. Sheesh.
We have it on the TV but it says, suspended in the top left. I guess they're showing old furniture.
They recorded stuff earlier to replay if/when play was suspended.

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2023, 09:00:38 PM »

NOW play has been suspended at the Masters. Ton of rain on the course, hopefully they're able to come back at some point today.
Never mind, now they're saying it's suspended for the day. Sheesh.
We have it on the TV but it says, suspended in the top left. I guess they're showing old furniture.
They recorded stuff earlier to replay if/when play was suspended.
By the way, that was supposed to be "footage" not furniture.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3