Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2017, 05:12:45 PM »

went down to Home Depot for lunch. They have a vendor outside with the best hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions, stopped and got a large rock for my fern garden, another stop to grab another mirror for my wall, that makes 14 and counting. My new checks came ........ with my old address ..... again!
Fern garden?  Taking a page from the Harvey Weinstein playbook are you?  ;-)
they are very low maintenance, and I am a lazy gardener.
You ought too get yourself a tree fern or two.

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2017, 05:14:45 PM »

Tony...the update to Tapatalk I just got seems to be major improvement.

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2017, 05:15:38 PM »

MBIII and morning coffee while I contemplate planting a few ferns and hanging the mirror.
So how many different kinds of ferns do you have?  You buying them or collecting them in your travels?
just collecting in my travels.

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »

Some of my favorites are Japanese Painted Ferns....there are a number of varieties.

« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2017, 05:17:15 PM »

went down to Home Depot for lunch. They have a vendor outside with the best hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions, stopped and got a large rock for my fern garden, another stop to grab another mirror for my wall, that makes 14 and counting. My new checks came ........ with my old address ..... again!
Fern garden?  Taking a page from the Harvey Weinstein playbook are you?  ;-)
they are very low maintenance, and I am a lazy gardener.
You ought too get yourself a tree fern or two.
don't want anything tall, climbing rose is it.

« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2017, 05:18:01 PM »

Some of my favorites are Japanese Painted Ferns....there are a number of varieties.
the purple one looks nice.

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2017, 05:52:34 PM »

Astros and Yankees tied 0-0 in the 3rd

« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2017, 07:10:11 PM »

Astros and Yankees tied 0-0 in the 3rd
3-0 Astros in the 6th

« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2017, 07:42:39 PM »

Some of my favorites are Japanese Painted Ferns....there are a number of varieties.
the purple one looks nice.
Probably available at local nurseries, but available here for about $15...
https://www.waysidegardens.com/athyrium/c/GE_1003_37/
need to wait for the spring however.

« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2017, 08:43:21 PM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.
that's the nice thing about living in the NYC/NJ metro area.  You avoid chain pizzeria's
like the plague(Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's)! hello boys, big Dinwali lunch here at work.
Mmmmmm. There used to be a good Indian food truck nearby but they must have moved to a different corner.
Well isn't that interesting? Passed right by the truck on the corner of 40th and Park on my way home.
Sneak a peak at the ALCS score during class... I'm not upset.

« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2017, 09:33:25 PM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.
that's the nice thing about living in the NYC/NJ metro area.  You avoid chain pizzeria's
like the plague(Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's)! hello boys, big Dinwali lunch here at work.
Mmmmmm. There used to be a good Indian food truck nearby but they must have moved to a different corner.
Well isn't that interesting? Passed right by the truck on the corner of 40th and Park on my way home.
Sneak a peak at the ALCS score during class... I'm not upset.
And now you should be Happy!   Yankees won 6-4, Astros sucked again.

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2017, 11:01:39 PM »

@ Mayor T - Thanks for checking on that WIFI security info yesterday.

This morning it has come out that the Pizza Hut app was compromised 2 weeks ago making another butt load of folks data available.
that's the nice thing about living in the NYC/NJ metro area.  You avoid chain pizzeria's
like the plague(Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's)! hello boys, big Dinwali lunch here at work.
Mmmmmm. There used to be a good Indian food truck nearby but they must have moved to a different corner.
Well isn't that interesting? Passed right by the truck on the corner of 40th and Park on my way home.
Sneak a peak at the ALCS score during class... I'm not upset.
And now you should be Happy!   Yankees won 6-4, Astros sucked again.
Indeed.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]