Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2017, 07:45:41 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2017, 07:54:14 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2017, 07:57:44 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
Not worth the $8 shipping IMFO

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2017, 08:00:19 AM »

Good morning, boys.

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2017, 08:01:41 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 08:06:08 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
Not worth the $8 shipping IMFO
I purposely threw two in the cart just to offset the shipping.

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 08:06:33 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?
I enjoy the American sun grown, so figured I'd try. I also don't expect them to honor it, but no harm in trying.

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 08:08:24 AM »

Morning of the Dave's, a T, and a Happy poop for good measure

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2017, 08:11:30 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
Did anyone try it and see what actually rings up?
....guess question answered.... :P

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »

Guess the City Council Talking did not fix the problem ::)

Austin-Travis County EMS is reporting 39 people have been treated since midnight Saturday for illness related to the drug  K2.

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2017, 08:14:01 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?
I enjoy the American sun grown, so figured I'd try. I also don't expect them to honor it, but no harm in trying.
I threw the cheap two-pack lighter in my cart also. If they honor it, I'll have 20 cigars and two lighters for under $15. I figured it was within my risk tolerance.

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2017, 08:14:15 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
Did anyone try it and see what actually rings up?
Pu 2 in cart Did not order but went all the way to click on order and it showed a $117 discount and $7.99 shipping as total cost.   I quit there because seriously not worth $8

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2017, 08:16:27 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2017, 08:20:36 AM »

Anyone else hit the amazing deal on the AB Americans on the sis?
I did. Don't expect to actually ever see them show up but I figured how bad can they be for that price?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Morning Tapatalk SM-N900P, welcome to the CigarBanter.com
The app was apparently auto-upgraded on my phone and everything got reset. Had a hard time finding the setting to get rid of it. Let's see if this worked.

Edit: That seemed to do the trick.
Happens if you delete and reinstall app too. Who wants to see my Fisher Price phone?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6