Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »

I must be living right, snowing like hell but our plane just pulled up to the gate on time.  Looks like we may get out of here on schedule after all.
Sunny and 86 here at the beach.  Laranja Caixo cut and a Pacifico beer on the side.
Slight change switched to an El Oso Lancero, what a great smoke.
What beach?

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2017, 07:23:51 PM »

good afternoon guys. got some nice stuff from that rich guy yesterday. 350# desk that about killed me, nice bed for the spare room when my daughter visits, antique quilt rack, antique folding room divider, various knickknacks, etc.
recovering from self inflicted pain from overdoing it yesterday.
Sounds like a good haul, especially for the price.
Indeed.  Dean's getting the house all fixed up, now if he could just do something about that meth shed.
trying to talk the landlord into tearing it down and buying a new one. he's seriously thinking about it.
It's sitting in a parking lot?   I pictured it out in a field where no one would hear the screams.

the lady doesn't scream but the redhead does, but I doubt anyone would hear around here, hardly anyone comes outside.
I was thinking more a Silence of the Lambs type situation, but OK.

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2017, 07:55:56 PM »

I must be living right, snowing like hell but our plane just pulled up to the gate on time.  Looks like we may get out of here on schedule after all.
Sunny and 86 here at the beach.  Laranja Caixo cut and a Pacifico beer on the side.
Slight change switched to an El Oso Lancero, what a great smoke.
What beach?
Mustang Island

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2017, 07:59:26 PM »

I must be living right, snowing like hell but our plane just pulled up to the gate on time.  Looks like we may get out of here on schedule after all.
Sunny and 86 here at the beach.  Laranja Caixo cut and a Pacifico beer on the side.
Slight change switched to an El Oso Lancero, what a great smoke.
What beach?
Mustang Island
Nice.  I think we'll head to Corpus next trip south.

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2017, 10:29:06 PM »

Home again with La Bomba Atom.  Sure as hell no bare feet and shorts tonight.

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2017, 10:30:41 PM »

Home again with La Bomba Atom.  Sure as hell no bare feet and shorts tonight.
It's miserable out there. I snuck in a La Trav maddie.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]