CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 09, 2016, 12:00:46 AM

Title: 4/9/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 09, 2016, 12:00:46 AM
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2016, 06:32:55 AM
good morning guys. heading for Gainesville. meetings all day, 9am-10pm, tomorrow 9am-noon. glad I'm retired.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:13:27 AM
good morning guys. heading for Gainesville. meetings all day, 9am-10pm, tomorrow 9am-noon. glad I'm retired.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
So I guess we'll never escape meetings....
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 07:17:46 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and SelfImposedWhiningDean
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:18:23 AM
Today is Saturday, April 9, the 100th day of 2016. There are 266 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 9, 1865, Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee surrendered his army to Union Lt. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House in Virginia.

On this date:

In 1413, the coronation of England's King Henry V took place in Westminster Abbey.

In 1682, French explorer Robert de La Salle claimed the Mississippi River Basin for France.

In 1913, the first game was played at Ebbets Field, the newly built home of the Brooklyn Dodgers, who lost to the Philadelphia Phillies, 1-0.

In 1914, the Tampico Incident took place as eight U.S. sailors were arrested by Mexican authorities for allegedly entering a restricted area and held for a short time before being released.

In 1939, singer Marian Anderson performed a concert at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. after being denied the use of Constitution Hall by the Daughters of the American Revolution.

In 1940, during World War II, Germany invaded Denmark and Norway.

In 1942, American and Philippine defenders on Bataan capitulated to Japanese forces; the surrender was followed by the notorious Bataan Death March.

In 1959, NASA presented its first seven astronauts: Scott Carpenter, Gordon Cooper, John Glenn, Gus Grissom, Wally Schirra, Alan Shepard and Donald Slayton. Architect Frank Lloyd Wright, 91, died in Phoenix, Arizona.

In 1965, the newly built Astrodome in Houston featured its first baseball game, an exhibition between the Astros and the New York Yankees, with President Lyndon B. Johnson in attendance. (The Astros won, 2-1, in 12 innings.)

In 1983, the space shuttle Challenger ended its first mission with a safe landing at Edwards Air Force Base in California.

In 1991, the Georgian Parliament declared the republic's independence.

In 1996, in a dramatic shift of purse-string power, President Bill Clinton signed a line-item veto bill into law. (However, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the veto in 1998.)

Ten years ago: The White House sought to dampen the idea of a military strike on Iran, saying the United States was conducting "normal defense and intelligence planning" in response to Tehran's nuclear ambitions. More than half a million people in ten states rallied for immigrant rights. Phil Mickelson won his second Masters tournament.

Five years ago: A man armed with several weapons opened fire in a crowded shopping mall in the Netherlands, killing six people before committing suicide. Minnesota Duluth won a 3-2 victory over Michigan in the NCAA men's ice hockey championship game, the first national title for the Bulldogs. Sidney Lumet, the award-winning director of such American film classics as "Network," ''Serpico," ''Dog Day Afternoon" and "12 Angry Men," died in New York at age 86.

One year ago: President Barack Obama briefly visited Jamaica, where he met with Caribbean leaders and spoke at a town hall of young leaders; the president then flew to Panama City for a summit of Western Hemisphere nations and a historic encounter with Cuban President Raul Castro. Canadian-born filmmaker Paul Almond, 83, died in Los Angeles.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:18:49 AM
Today's Birthdays: Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner is 90. Satirical songwriter and mathematician Tom Lehrer is 88. Naturalist Jim Fowler is 86. Actor Jean-Paul Belmondo is 83. Actress Michael Learned is 77. Country singer Margo Smith is 74. Country singer Hal Ketchum is 63. Actor Dennis Quaid is 62. Comedian Jimmy Tingle is 61. Country musician Dave Innis (Restless Heart) is 57. Talk show host Joe Scarborough (TV: "Morning Joe") is 53. Actress-sports reporter Lisa Guerrero is 52. Actor Mark Pellegrino is 51. Actress-model Paulina Porizkova is 51. Actress Cynthia Nixon is 50. Rock singer Kevin Martin (Candlebox) is 47. TV personality Sunny Anderson (TV: "The Kitchen") is 41. Rock singer Gerard Way (My Chemical Romance) is 39. Actress Keshia Knight Pulliam is 37. Rock musician Albert Hammond Jr. (The Strokes) is 36. Actor Charlie Hunnam is 36. Actor Ryan Northcott is 36. Actor Arlen Escarpeta is 35. Actor Jay Baruchel is 34. Actress Leighton Meester is 30. Actor-singer Jesse McCartney is 29. Rhythm-and-blues singer Jazmine Sullivan is 29. Actress Kristen Stewart is 26. Actress Elle Fanning is 18. Actor Isaac Hempstead Wright is 17. Classical crossover singer Jackie Evancho (ee-VAYN'-koh) is 16.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:19:07 AM
Thought for Today: "Thinking is like loving or dying. Each of us must do it for ourselves." — Josiah Royce, American philosopher (1855-1916).
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:19:50 AM
Morning BeachbumDave.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 07:23:55 AM
Morning BeachbumDave.
Raining at the beach, weatherman missed it once again.  Now we are Supposed to have light rain until early afternoon so it will probably rain all weekend.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 07:45:49 AM
Morning BeachbumDave.
Raining at the beach, weatherman missed it once again.  Now we are Supposed to have light rain until early afternoon so it will probably rain all weekend.
Bummer.  Hopefully you at least have a covered porch or deck.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 07:47:33 AM
Morning BeachbumDave.
Raining at the beach, weatherman missed it once again.  Now we are Supposed to have light rain until early afternoon so it will probably rain all weekend.
Bummer.  Hopefully you at least have a covered porch or deck.
Unfortunately I don't have any cover.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2016, 08:03:07 AM
good morning guys. heading for Gainesville. meetings all day, 9am-10pm, tomorrow 9am-noon. glad I'm retired.
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
So I guess we'll never escape meetings....
Morning Dean.
it a quarterly recovery assembly of about 500 people of workshops, information, and meetings.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2016, 08:05:17 AM
lady called to say she was involved in a hit and run while on the way to the detention center to see her daughter. her brand new 2016 KIA is only 2 months old!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:27:58 AM
lady called to say she was involved in a hit and run while on the way to the detention center to see her daughter. her brand new 2016 KIA is only 2 months old!
Not hurt I hope.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 08:44:33 AM
lady called to say she was involved in a hit and run while on the way to the detention center to see her daughter. her brand new 2016 KIA is only 2 months old!
Hopefully she got a decent enough look at the car to give police something to go on.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 08:45:23 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2016, 08:50:17 AM
lady called to say she was involved in a hit and run while on the way to the detention center to see her daughter. her brand new 2016 KIA is only 2 months old!
Not hurt I hope.
just pissed off.
rear ended with no kisses afterwards.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 09:25:47 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 09:27:13 AM
Rain seems to have move on and the sun peeking out.

Wind is blowing like a mofo though.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 10:35:46 AM
Good morning, chaps.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 10:40:04 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 10:53:35 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
I figured you had left for FLA already.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 10:56:10 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
I figured you had left for FLA already.
Nope, Monday morning, bright and early.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 10:58:47 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:09:38 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:12:33 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 11:14:35 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Yeah, winter had it's chance to show and it didn't. It's spring's time now.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:14:38 AM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Ogie on April 09, 2016, 11:14:54 AM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:17:30 AM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Good morning, Ogie.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Ogie on April 09, 2016, 11:20:39 AM
Good morning. F snow.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 11:22:49 AM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
I feel like this deal has Scott written all over it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 11:23:01 AM
Good morning. F snow.
+1 Morning, Ogie.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 11:26:09 AM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:27:17 AM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816 (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816)
Sweet deal.  Morning Ogie.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:28:22 AM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 11:46:38 AM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:48:14 AM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
They probably have a ton more of the 15-count and are trying to get rid of 'em. Besides, it probably cost about the same to manufacture.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Ogie on April 09, 2016, 11:50:18 AM
"Spring" works for FS at ccom too.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:58:56 AM
"Spring" works for FS at ccom too.
Thank you again, kind sir.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 12:11:37 PM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160409/a1c37173df537be66c53db5caf5ead44.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 12:20:28 PM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160409/a1c37173df537be66c53db5caf5ead44.jpg)
Basically, you were being the hero.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 12:30:54 PM
DisneyDave is supposed to be "working" today....where is he?
He usually does not start on Saturdays until 10 or 11 I think.
What he said. Morning, all. Woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. Fukkin' April!
Snow way down south too.  Crazy shit!
I'm ready for Spring, sheesh.
I'm ready for spring weather during our spring. Howdy Antnee.
Howdy, Mikey. Making some French Toast... Want some?
I know I shouldn't be eating all these carbs but I was just being a team player. That's what the family voted on eating. (Or was it that they demanded I cook them?)

Anyhoo, since I was already being bad I finished the orange juice too, so as not to throw it away. Damn that was good.

(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160409/a1c37173df537be66c53db5caf5ead44.jpg)
Basically, you were being the hero.
I mean... Some might say that. I wouldn't. I was just trying to be the best dad I could be. Herolike?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 12:37:33 PM
[...]

I'll give you full credit. Way to go, HeroDad!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 12:47:46 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 12:51:56 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
3 can vector butane is a good deal with the FS
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 12:52:21 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
So you're on a leash, right?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 12:57:49 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
So you're on a leash, right?
Dogs are ;D
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 09, 2016, 01:13:17 PM
I really dislike people who like nothing better than to hear themselves talk. nothing like needing an attitude adjustment at an Attitude Adjustment assembly.

C'est La Vie corona and coffee for lunch. this will help.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 01:15:38 PM
I really dislike people who like nothing better than to hear themselves talk. nothing like needing an attitude adjustment at an Attitude Adjustment assembly.

C'est La Vie corona and coffee for lunch. this will help.
Sounds like an appropriate cigar choice.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 01:20:01 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 01:23:06 PM
Shrimp and oysters with a few Shiners  for lunch then a fallen angel corona.

Got 2 bands going.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 01:24:38 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
76 degrees here on the intracoastal canal in Aransas Pass, TX
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 01:27:11 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
Still snowing here, though very little. Hope you don't get all of the system we got. Stupid "Great" Lakes.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 01:28:10 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
76 degrees here on the intracoastal canal in Aransas Pass, TX
Damn, thought I would get a quick GFY out of that one. ;D
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 01:31:18 PM
Shrimp and oysters with a few Shiners  for lunch then a fallen angel corona.

Got 2 bands going.
Sounds like fun. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 01:33:20 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
Still snowing here, though very little. Hope you don't get all of the system we got. Stupid "Great" Lakes.
I doubt it will even stick. But just cold and annoying.

I think I'll piss off the wife and introduce the kids to PeeWee's Playhouse on Netflix.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 01:33:51 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
76 degrees here on the intracoastal canal in Aransas Pass, TX
Damn, thought I would get a quick GFY out of that one. ;D
Gotta keep you on your toes.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 01:44:30 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
Still snowing here, though very little. Hope you don't get all of the system we got. Stupid "Great" Lakes.
I doubt it will even stick. But just cold and annoying.

I think I'll piss off the wife and introduce the kids to PeeWee's Playhouse on Netflix.
Go for it!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 01:45:08 PM
Windy but warm and beautiful now!
Started snowing here. WTF?
76 degrees here on the intracoastal canal in Aransas Pass, TX
Damn, thought I would get a quick GFY out of that one. ;D
Gotta keep you on your toes.
:)
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 01:53:58 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 02:11:35 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 02:12:31 PM
Snow coming down heavier now. Geez.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 02:25:13 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 02:38:16 PM
Snow coming down heavier now. Geez.
Ours is melting but starting to get overcast.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 02:42:50 PM
Snow coming down heavier now. Geez.
Ours is melting but starting to get overcast.
Supposed to be in the low 40s tomorrow, so I guess we'll have it until then.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 09, 2016, 02:51:32 PM
Alright, just about that time. Try not to get into too much trouble next week, see youse guys on the 18th. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 02:52:21 PM
Snow coming down heavier now. Geez.
Ours is melting but starting to get overcast.
Supposed to be in the low 40s tomorrow, so I guess we'll have it until then.
It's gonna make FLA that much more enjoyable.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 02:53:24 PM
Alright, just about that time. Try not to get into too much trouble next week, see youse guys on the 18th. Hazzuh!
Be safe and enjoy. Don't let the mouse run you down too much.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 03:05:26 PM
Alright, just about that time. Try not to get into too much trouble next week, see youse guys on the 18th. Hazzuh!
Don't have too much fun next week.  What a great way to say GFY! to that snow.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 03:06:31 PM
Alright, just about that time. Try not to get into too much trouble next week, see youse guys on the 18th. Hazzuh!
Be safe and enjoy. Don't let the mouse run you down too much.
Unless it's Minnie that is.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 04:41:13 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 04:47:04 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 04:57:20 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816 (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816)
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
I did take a bite myself. A dozen nice lanceros for $60 to my front porch - just can't beat it.  CI price $107.99 plus shipping.  Atlantic $106.99 with no VIP discount available plus shipping.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on April 09, 2016, 05:06:44 PM
Bolivar robusto and a Diet Coke. It's great OTT, with another year this batch will be exceptional.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 05:09:22 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 05:10:35 PM
Bolivar robusto and a Diet Coke. It's great OTT, with another year this batch will be exceptional.
Cuban?  Never mind zoomed in and read the label.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 05:11:02 PM
Bolivar robusto and a Diet Coke. It's great OTT, with another year this batch will be exceptional.
Hola, Oy. Let us know how it smokes. That embargo should be ending any day now.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 05:11:24 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816 (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816)
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
With her, you can't eat just one.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 05:12:37 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:13:53 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:14:56 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 05:15:25 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:15:40 PM
You get to stay home this week Travellin Dave?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:17:13 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
Yes but it will not unless they are mighty small, Papi Chulas maybe.  I have a 15 and it is a nice size.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 05:18:18 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on April 09, 2016, 05:21:14 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
but she was talking about an Italian Sub Sandwich
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:25:53 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
U need to retire and move a bit south.

I kid you not the wind is gusting to the low 40's here but I am mostly blocked from it.  Called the warden and ordered another beer, should be here soon. ::)
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:27:02 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
but she was talking about an Italian Sub Sandwich
How did you know that is what she calls it, of course add foot long to that.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on April 09, 2016, 05:30:35 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
but she was talking about an Italian Sub Sandwich
How did you know that is what she calls it, of course add foot long to that.
TMI
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 05:43:26 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
That's the problem with you old folks... You take things too literally.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 05:45:04 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
That's the problem with you old folks... You take things too literally.
Yeah, that's right thus I knew it would not hold 15 because I am not an old folk.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 05:45:17 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
U need to retire and move a bit south.

I kid you not the wind is gusting to the low 40's here but I am mostly blocked from it.  Called the warden and ordered another beer, should be here soon. ::)
Actually, what does it matter where Dave's home is? It's not like he's ever there.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 06:05:48 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
That's the problem with you old folks... You take things too literally.
Yeah, that's right thus I knew it would not hold 15 because I am not an old folk.
put in ant smokes over 52 rg and the capacity is reduced not to mention goin' gordo.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 06:06:55 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816 (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816)
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
but she was talking about an Italian Sub Sandwich
How did you know that is what she calls it, of course add foot long to that.
Meatball Grinder?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 06:08:55 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816 (http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816)
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
TWSS
Yea, you wish.
That really is what she said!
but she was talking about an Italian Sub Sandwich
How did you know that is what she calls it, of course add foot long to that.
Meatball Grinder?
LOL!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 06:09:19 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
U need to retire and move a bit south.

I kid you not the wind is gusting to the low 40's here but I am mostly blocked from it.  Called the warden and ordered another beer, should be here soon. ::)
You will get no argument from me.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 06:11:10 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
U need to retire and move a bit south.

I kid you not the wind is gusting to the low 40's here but I am mostly blocked from it.  Called the warden and ordered another beer, should be here soon. ::)
Actually, what does it matter where Dave's home is? It's not like he's ever there.
I've been told that more than a few times recently.... :(   :-\
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 09, 2016, 06:12:33 PM
Wonder why the 10-count travel humi at the Page is more expensive than the 15-count?
Gotta keep you guessing, Doubletime DaveDave.
Well, it's working. Seriously considering the 10-count, however.
Like the 15 count myself.  Winds up holding about 10 seegars of various sizes.
Maybe I'm missing something here....but isn't the 15 count supposed to hold 15?
That's the problem with you old folks... You take things too literally.
Yeah, that's right thus I knew it would not hold 15 because I am not an old folk.
put in ant smokes over 52 rg and the capacity is reduced not to mention goin' gordo.
As I have a few corona's and a couple of box pressed usually mixed in, I get 10 in my 10 and 15 in my 15.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 06:18:11 PM
Sitting in the shade by the hotel pool all by myself with an LA 31 Dark Roasted Ale and just lit a Four Kicks.
Sitting out of the rain in my 32 degree garage with a FdLA and a Terrapin WnB.
U need to retire and move a bit south.

I kid you not the wind is gusting to the low 40's here but I am mostly blocked from it.  Called the warden and ordered another beer, should be here soon. ::)
Actually, what does it matter where Dave's home is? It's not like he's ever there.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2016, 06:41:31 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 07:13:52 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2016, 07:16:22 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 08:23:47 PM

Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.

Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2016, 08:28:13 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:29:36 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Tis the season if the weather cooperates but with 30-40 mph winds down here today it is definitely not fishing weather.    I did eat some redfish for lunch though.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:30:59 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.
Your understanding is absolutely correct.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 08:31:05 PM

Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.

If avvys were real, NJDave would be hot.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:32:56 PM

Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.

Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
They are very real and can usually be found in coastal waters from Central Virginia  around to South Texas.

New Orleans Chef Paul  Prudomme made them famous with his blackened redfish dish and they got so popular the commercial fishermen damn near wiped them out.  Very strict limits on them now.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:39:50 PM

Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.

If avvys were real, NJDave would be hot.
LMFAO, good point.

Here is a real picture of one, the spot(s) on the tail make them easier to identify and they are also called a Red Drum.  The one in this picture is a very large one but they do get up to 45+ pounds and Louisiana is the best place to fish for them.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 09, 2016, 08:44:46 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.
If avvys were real, NJDave would be hot.
I know of a couple of hot flight attendants in New Hope who apparently think that is the case.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 08:50:23 PM
Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.
If avvys were real, NJDave would be hot.
I know of a couple of hot flight attendants in New Hope who apparently think that is the case.
They need to attend a 12 Step Drug program!
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 09:06:01 PM

Evening men.  MoW LD on fire here. How long you going to be down on the coast, TxDave?
Evening Bean, going home tomorrow afternoon.
Any fishing for redfish in the itinerary?  I'm not a fisherman so have no idea if it's the "season" for those.
Redfish are a real thing? Guess I coulda googled it.
Yes, see TxDave avi.  My understanding is they are fun to catch and good to eat.

If avvys were real, NJDave would be hot.
LMFAO, good point.

Here is a real picture of one, the spot(s) on the tail make them easier to identify and they are also called a Red Drum.  The one in this picture is a very large one but they do get up to 45+ pounds and Louisiana is the best place to fish for them.
Wow, that's gorgeous. And yes, I'm referring to the fish. Don't believe I've ever eaten it but I never met a fish I didn't enjoy. (That doesn't include Scott, so keep your snarky comment to yourself)
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 09, 2016, 09:10:21 PM

[...]

That is a fishing guide holding the fish.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2016, 10:48:04 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
That deal is insane, had to hit it
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 10:48:07 PM

[...]

Again, I was referring to the fish.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 10:50:02 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
That deal is insane, had to hit it
Speaking of fish... I'm considering buying another.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2016, 11:07:31 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
That deal is insane, had to hit it
Speaking of fish... I'm considering buying another.
Such a great deal, will kick ourselves later for not ordering more than whatever we have
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:12:04 PM
http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WR040816&utm_content=WR040816
Couldn't resist. I bit.
Might bite some of those myself, a nice deal for sure on some fabulous cigars. Bonly got 5 boxes in the retirement tub#1
Had to bite a few times on this one!!!
That deal is insane, had to hit it
Speaking of fish... I'm considering buying another.
Such a great deal, will kick ourselves later for not ordering more than whatever we have
Can't even share them at our next outing because we all bought 'em.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
I think it's time for a martini
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2016, 11:23:13 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint and the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:27:27 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2016, 11:28:52 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:30:29 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Being tired doesn't help. Notice I'm not picking on you?
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:30:53 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: sfish on April 09, 2016, 11:39:25 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:48:34 PM

I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony

I actually prefer that you call me that than hard Tony.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:48:50 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:52:05 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Haven't had one of those in forever. Wonder if I have any left in the humidor.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 09, 2016, 11:53:22 PM
I think it's time for a martini
I worked on my house all day, had the roof done a few years back and had them extend the overhangs on the gable ends. Always wanted to re-side the house but...finally going to paint ant the overhangs have to be finished. I haven't done this type of work in awhile, finished trim boards and soffits. I'm sore, been awhile since I've done this kind of work. Had a couple scotches to ease the pain
The medicine of champions.
The weirdest auto corrects happened during that post, fixed it 3 times
Spend more time correcting the auto correct than I do writing the post.  Evening Snarky Scott.
Hi Mike, and soft Tony
All the talk about the Holt's lancero deal made me go for a Cain F lancero.  Tasty.
Haven't had one of those in forever. Wonder if I have any left in the humidor.
Shame they are not rolling them anymore.
Title: Re: 4/9/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 09, 2016, 11:54:17 PM
[...]
Still stands the test of time?