CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

Title: 9/26/2018
Post by: CigarBanter on September 26, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 12:50:16 AM
After two days, we finally got the last bunchem out of my daughter's hair.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on September 26, 2018, 03:20:31 AM
Good morning everyone ....  I'm just up for a minute, and having a refreshing glass of Alka-Selzer.  I knew I shouldn't have had that 3rd corn dog...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on September 26, 2018, 03:30:36 AM
To Bean ...  I can't remember what I had said about the women next door...?  The mother is now getting old like me.  And when I asked my wife how old her daughter was, she said 45 ...  Yikes, the kids sure are older these days.  She's still cute thou, and has a habit of wearing low cut blouses and always seems to be bent over and working in her yard when I see her.  The other week I cut a small strip of grass along her property since it has allot of poison ivy, and she get's poison ivy every time she goes back there.  I didn't expect anything, but she brought a couple of Blue Moon Beers over to thank me...  She always say's something cute to me before she come into the house, like, "do you have your pants on..???"  So, that's about if for that subject.
And I did have my pants on...!   :)
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on September 26, 2018, 03:51:59 AM
Years ago when my friends mother passed away, no one wanted her parakeet, so we took him.  We figured he was around 6 years old when we got him, and we had him for about 5 years.  So I figured he was around 11 years old before he passed on last fall.  I didn't even know they lived that long..?  Anyway, we sort of missed him, and in April we bought another one, "Petey No. 3."  We didn't know if he was a boy or a girl since he was maybe 7 weeks old.  Actually, he barely knew how to eat and drink.  We had to give him water with an eyedropper, and hold seed in our hand just to get him to eat.  Well, he turned out to be a boy.  Since boy parakeets can be taught to speak, I thought I'd like my wife teach him.  Since my wife talks non-stop, the parakeet picked up speaking fairly fast.  Now I have a non-stop talking wife, and a non-stop talking bird...  ugh..!  My wife taught him two things to say, "Kiss-Kiss (then) three smacking noises, and Pretty Pete."  After that he just started saying all kinds of stuff.  We can't figure out how he did it..?  He must have been eas dropping or listening to the tv.  He whistles, makes the razberry noise, and says, "Pete Pete, Gimmie a kiss, Everybody kiss pretty bird, I'm you boo boo, That's funny Pete, and Petey Treats....  I'm going to see if I can attach a little video.  If I can, he sounds fake, but it's not, it's really him talking.  Oh, he's saying, "Kiss-Kiss...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on September 26, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Well, it's back to bed for me... Good night..!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 06:30:05 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 06:42:22 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I wasn't expecting that reaction.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 07:05:09 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I'm actually a block away from that campus.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I wasn't expecting that reaction.
He said the same thing, then later said he meant to make them laugh. One wonders what goes on in that brain of his sometimes.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 07:13:41 AM
[...]
I had no idea that male parakeets could mimic sound. #LearnSomethingNewEveryday
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 07:42:01 AM
Playing with your bird lull?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
good morning Tony, Dad, and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
Good morning Tony and JustTheOneDave.  Have to go back and catch up on the Dad stories.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 07:54:10 AM
Speaking of Dad, his CI Legends are up on the jam.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
good morning Mark.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
To Bean ...  I can't remember what I had said about the women next door...?  The mother is now getting old like me.  And when I asked my wife how old her daughter was, she said 45 ...  Yikes, the kids sure are older these days.  She's still cute thou, and has a habit of wearing low cut blouses and always seems to be bent over and working in her yard when I see her.  The other week I cut a small strip of grass along her property since it has allot of poison ivy, and she get's poison ivy every time she goes back there.  I didn't expect anything, but she brought a couple of Blue Moon Beers over to thank me...  She always say's something cute to me before she come into the house, like, "do you have your pants on..???"  So, that's about if for that subject.
And I did have my pants on...!   :)
Maybe she's just waiting for you NOT to have your pants on...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I wasn't expecting that reaction.
Wonder if anyone will have the brass to explain it to him...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:15:34 AM
Morning HairdresserTony, ChunkyDave, TopOTheMorninBean, PokedAndProddedDean and BackToBedDad.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:19:58 AM
Speaking of Dad, his CI Legends are up on the jam.
Wouldn't have even checked if you hadn't said something, back in the day, used to check on the DOD just after 12 before I went to sleep, then if it was a Jam, first thing in the morning.  Now I'm getting more beauty rest.  (unlike Tony and LTG)
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:25:07 AM
Have a couple of nice cigars on the Sis's "expert picks" this week.  But how is AB Black Market Esteli rated 93 over GOTF at 91 and El Centurion at 90?   ???
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:26:29 AM
MOWPA Beli's up on the Jam.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
Today is Wednesday, Sept. 26, the 269th day of 2018. There are 96 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Sept. 26, 1960, the first-ever debate between presidential nominees took place as Democrat John F. Kennedy and Republican Richard M. Nixon faced off before a national TV audience from Chicago.

On this date:

In 1777, British troops occupied Philadelphia during the American Revolution.

In 1789, Thomas Jefferson was confirmed by the Senate to be the first United States secretary of state; John Jay, the first chief justice; Edmund Randolph, the first attorney general.

In 1892, John Philip Sousa and his newly formed band performed publicly for the first time at the Stillman Music Hall in Plainfield, New Jersey.

In 1955, following word that President Eisenhower had suffered a heart attack, the New York Stock Exchange saw its worst price decline since 1929.

In 1957, the musical play "West Side Story" opened on Broadway.

In 1962, Maury Wills of the Los Angeles Dodgers stole his 100th base during a 13-1 victory over the Houston Colt .45s. "The Beverly Hillbillies" premiered on CBS.

In 1977, Sir Freddie Laker began his cut-rate "Skytrain" service from London to New York. (The carrier went out of business in 1982.)

In 1986, William H. Rehnquist was sworn in as the 16th chief justice of the United States, while Antonin Scalia joined the Supreme Court as its 103rd member.

In 1990, the Motion Picture Association of America announced it had created a new rating, NC-17, to replace the X rating.

In 1991, four men and four women began a two-year stay inside a sealed-off structure in Oracle, Arizona, called Biosphere 2. (They emerged from Biosphere on this date in 1993.)

In 1997, a Garuda Indonesia Airbus A-300 crashed while approaching Medan Airport in north Sumatra, killing all 234 people aboard.

In 2003, President George W. Bush and Russian President Vladimir Putin (POO'-tihn) opened a two-day summit at Camp David.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:30:55 AM
Ten years ago: Hollywood screen legend and philanthropist Paul Newman died in Westport, Conn. at age 83. In their first debate of the presidential campaign, held at the University of Mississippi, Republican John McCain portrayed himself as a battle-tested elder running against a naive rookie, while Democrat Barack Obama suggested McCain was a hothead who'd made the wrong choices on the Iraq war, corporate taxes and more. Swiss pilot Yves Rossy leapt from a plane over Calais, France, and crossed the English Channel on a homemade jet-propelled wing in 13 minutes.

Five years ago: It was revealed that some workers at the National Security Agency had misused the government's secret surveillance systems at least 12 times over the previous decade, including instances where they spied on spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends, according to embarrassing new details disclosed by the agency's inspector general. The U.S. and its international partners emerged from a U.N. meeting with Iran declaring a "window of opportunity" had opened to peacefully settle their nuclear standoff. Bud Selig announced plans to retire as baseball commissioner in January 2015.

One year ago: Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee announced that he would not seek re-election. Former Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore won the state's Republican primary for U.S. Senate, defeating incumbent Sen. Luther Strange, who'd been backed by President Donald Trump. (Moore would lose the December special election to Democrat Doug Jones.) Amid criticism that the federal response to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico was insufficient, the administration said it was sending a flotilla of ships and thousands more military personnel to the island to address the growing humanitarian crisis there, and President Donald Trump announced that he would visit Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands the following week. Saudi Arabia announced that women would be allowed to drive for the first time, starting in the summer of 2018.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:32:41 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Retired baseball All-Star Bobby Shantz is 93.
Actor Philip Bosco is 88.
Actor Richard Herd is 86.
Country singer David Frizzell is 77.
Actor Kent McCord is 76.
Television host Anne Robinson is 74.
Singer Bryan Ferry is 73.
Actress Mary Beth Hurt is 72.
Singer Olivia Newton-John is 70.
Actor James Keane is 66.
Rock singer-musician Cesar Rosas (Los Lobos) is 64.
Country singer Carlene Carter is 63.
Actress Linda Hamilton is 62.
Country singer Doug Supernaw is 58.
Rhythm-and-blues singer Cindy Herron (En Vogue) is 57.
Actress Melissa Sue Anderson is 56.
Actor Patrick Bristow is 56.
Rock musician Al Pitrelli is 56.
Singer Tracey Thorn (Everything But The Girl) is 56.
TV personality Jillian Barberie is 52.
Contemporary Christian guitarist Jody Davis (Newsboys) is 51.
Actor Jim Caviezel (kuh-VEE'-zuhl) is 50.
Actress Tricia O'Kelley is 50.
Actor Ben Shenkman is 50.
Actress Melanie Paxon is 46.
Singer Shawn Stockman (Boyz II Men) is 46.
 Music producer Dr. Luke is 45.
Jazz musician Nicholas Payton is 45.
 Actor Mark Famiglietti (fah-mihl-YEH'-tee) is 39.
Singer-actress Christina Milian (MIHL'-ee-ahn) is 37.
Tennis player Serena Williams is 37.
Actress Zoe Perry is 35.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:33:19 AM
Thought for Today: "A child educated only at school is an uneducated child." — George Santayana, American philosopher (born 1863, died this date in 1952).
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:35:52 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
More than one Dave lull?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 08:37:35 AM
Speaking of Dad, his CI Legends are up on the jam.
Wouldn't have even checked if you hadn't said something, back in the day, used to check on the DOD just after 12 before I went to sleep, then if it was a Jam, first thing in the morning.  Now I'm getting more beauty rest.  (unlike Tony and LTG)
It's not helping.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
Good thing I got a couple of pancakes from the cafeteria this morning.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 08:38:30 AM
Feels like I went to bed only minutes ago...
Same.
Good morning, LTG.
Morning, Tony. Could you hear any laughter reverberating throughout the halls yesterday? If so, I know where it was directed. ;)
I wasn't expecting that reaction.
Wonder if anyone will have the brass to explain it to him...
Nah, they'll just write a cowardly anonymous op-ed somewhere while claiming to be the hero we all need.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
Good thing I got a couple of pancakes from the cafeteria this morning.
(https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/45283498/mmmm-pancakes.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 09:16:03 AM
Good morning Dean, Mark, and NJDave.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY

House Work Day for me.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
I think that's what he means by house work.  What do you think he can manage.....three, four a day?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 09:58:41 AM
Trying to get over the hump lull.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY

House Work Day for me.
I swear I read that as, "shampoo the white whale day".
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
I think that's what he means by house work.  What do you think he can manage.....three, four a day?
Depends on the applicant pool.
(http://pugbus.net/artman2/uploads/1/money_175.jpg)
vs
(https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/old-lady-with-a-sigarette-picture-id506920520)
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY

House Work Day for me.
I swear I read that as, "shampoo the white whale day".
That works.  Could use a nice conditioner as well.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 10:45:32 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
I think that's what he means by house work.  What do you think he can manage.....three, four a day?
Depends on the applicant pool.
(http://pugbus.net/artman2/uploads/1/money_175.jpg)
vs
(https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/old-lady-with-a-sigarette-picture-id506920520)
Well, if Dean adheres to his preferred age range...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 10:56:17 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
That softball was so big it was practically a volley ball.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 11:02:14 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
That softball was so big it was practically a volley ball.
Indeed, I had to move quickly to avoid being poached.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 11:11:33 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
That softball was so big it was practically a volley ball.
Indeed, I had to move quickly to avoid being poached.
Well, I'm glad you swung for it. Worse when the softballs go over the plate and they just sit there.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
Urban Dictionary:

Dean
the most amazing person alive with a huge penis.

Dean
The kind of guy that you Love for exactly who he is. Everything about him makes you smile. Once you meet him, you know there's something about him that's special but you can't quite place it at first. He's the guy that you end up in Love with and hope to spend the rest of your life with. He's absolutely amazing and perfect.
Dean is perfect, didn't you know?

Dean
A evil bastard that will ruin you’re life, he is a cunt and deserves to die.

Dean
Just a hot guy in general, usually has a great sense of humor and a great taste in chicks.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
Well, if they only have to look after one...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:29:49 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
That softball was so big it was practically a volley ball.
Indeed, I had to move quickly to avoid being poached.
Some of us don't bother with the low hanging fruit.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:30:24 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
I thought that was every day.... :P
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
Urban Dictionary:

Dean
the most amazing person alive with a huge penis.

Dean
The kind of guy that you Love for exactly who he is. Everything about him makes you smile. Once you meet him, you know there's something about him that's special but you can't quite place it at first. He's the guy that you end up in Love with and hope to spend the rest of your life with. He's absolutely amazing and perfect.
Dean is perfect, didn't you know?

Dean
A evil bastard that will ruin you’re life, he is a cunt and deserves to die.

Dean
Just a hot guy in general, usually has a great sense of humor and a great taste in chicks.
You forgot:

Dean
A very banterous individual.

Dean
Swag. Tall, sexy and fit. Dean is a man dripping in swagger with a huge cock, Dean knows how to make the pussy drip.

Dean
The most annoying person to possibly live, claims to have a massive cock when in actual fact it is the size of a tic-tac. Deans are generally unpopular and ugly, always annoying and unpleasant to be around. People called Dean are very untrustworthy and are known to talk about you behind your back.

....seems to be a little inconsistency here..... ???
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
Urban Dictionary:

Dean
the most amazing person alive with a huge penis.

Dean
The kind of guy that you Love for exactly who he is. Everything about him makes you smile. Once you meet him, you know there's something about him that's special but you can't quite place it at first. He's the guy that you end up in Love with and hope to spend the rest of your life with. He's absolutely amazing and perfect.
Dean is perfect, didn't you know?

Dean
A evil bastard that will ruin you’re life, he is a cunt and deserves to die.

Dean
Just a hot guy in general, usually has a great sense of humor and a great taste in chicks.
I was mostly buying it until the great taste in chicks part. Also, not a word one about deadbeats, so fail.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Today is:

NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY

– NATIONAL JOHNNY APPLESEED DAY
– NATIONAL DUMPLING DAY
– NATIONAL WOMEN’S HEALTH AND FITNESS DAY
– NATIONAL SITUATIONAL AWARENESS DAY
– NATIONAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER DAY – NATIONAL SHAMU THE [white?] WHALE  DAY
House Work Day for me.
What happened to the 14 applicants for the maid position?
intrviews when I return from NY.
right now I'm making arrangements for a kitty sitter.
Someone to look after the pussy while you're gone?  That's a tall order.
Well, if they only have to look after one...
Only one?  Muhahahaha..
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
Typical male, not able to multitask.

Edit: See Dean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 11:48:25 AM
break time. Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
[...]

gotta keep everyone guessing.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
Ooh, bad news. I'm wearing cowboy boots. Won't be fun to be jumped on with those.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
break time. Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee.
Going with the top shelf for midday!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:55:59 AM
Morning, muchachos. Sorry I'm late. Had to drive the van today.
good morning RazMan. welcome to Jump On Dean Day.
Ooh, bad news. I'm wearing cowboy boots. Won't be fun to be jumped on with those.
Dean has taken better than that.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Good Day Razman.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 12:08:21 PM
Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
break time. Ave Maria Reconquista and coffee.
Going with the top shelf for midday!
tore through kitchen and dining room. I deserve it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
little men in the boat.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2018, 12:35:41 PM
Good Day Razman.
G'day, TD.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: razgueado on September 26, 2018, 12:36:09 PM
Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
I'd sure like to own that rig.  The boat, I mean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 12:41:35 PM
Waiting on Flip's lunchtime report lull...
little men in the boat.
Now that would be a nice addition to the lunch menu!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
Well, yes and no.
Solid QB with good knowledge of the system.  Would be particularly important in the event of injury to the other QB.
Immediate impact however is minimal.  The other QB had been named the starter and has demonstrated superior skills, particularly in passing.  Accounted for four touchdowns in the game last week.  As a freshman, has the potential to contribute for a lot longer than the Senior Bryant.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 01:17:04 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
Well, yes and no.
Solid QB with good knowledge of the system.  Would be particularly important in the event of injury to the other QB.
Immediate impact however is minimal.  The other QB had been named the starter and has demonstrated superior skills, particularly in passing.  Accounted for four touchdowns in the game last week.  As a freshman, has the potential to contribute for a lot longer than the Senior Bryant.
Just hope he stays healthy.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 01:36:15 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 01:54:29 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
You said it but we were all thinking it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
You said it but we were all thinking it.
Like all good mindless followers, I'm not thinking it, merely regurgitating it.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 26, 2018, 02:23:04 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 02:24:23 PM
kitty sitter set, cancelled the one coming Friday. lady's daughter will take care of him and keep the hot tub company.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 02:54:21 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
The state of the QB postion in college these days, they all think they're the best and all want to start.

Since the arrival of Trevor Lawrence at Clemson, the following quarterbacks have transferred

5* Hunter Johnson
4* Zerrick Cooper
4* Kelly Bryant
3* Tucker Israel
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
Some bad news for NJDave...

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-football-quarterback-Kelly-Bryant-transferring-from-Clemson-122514676/Amp/
"This guy is the epitome of what you want. He's what you want your son to be like."

I want my son to quit and run away the first time something doesn't go his way?
Well, technically he said that BEFORE he quit and ran away.... :-[
True, though, still speaks to how he is as a person. And I would've thought a coach would know his players better than that.
You mean like Brett Kavanaugh?
I'm not sure what you mean. He's a great guy, and no amount of Dem smearing (pathetic!) will stop him from being appointed as one of the greatest Supreme Court justices ever.
...but we will keep open minds going into the hearings on Thursday.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 03:24:04 PM
if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.
People would be appointed, pretty much as they are now... ???
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 26, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
if nobody voted in an election, who would hold office.
That sounds like something Steven Wright would ask.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 03:40:53 PM
https://halfwheel.com/new-world-cameroon-slated-for-november/281512
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 03:41:25 PM
https://halfwheel.com/osok-san-andres-shipping-oct-1/281502
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
https://halfwheel.com/new-world-cameroon-slated-for-november/281512
Will look forward to trying the new New World's.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 03:52:56 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 04:02:46 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Sorry, I like to throw us off line every once and a while.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Sorry, I like to throw us off line every once and a while.
house is clean, Partagas Ramon y Ramon robusto and coffee. hot tub is rained out, may move it into the garage after NY trip.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 04:57:01 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Sorry, I like to throw us off line every once and a while.
Hey, aren't you the one posting the Halfwheel links?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Sorry, I like to throw us off line every once and a while.
Hey, aren't you the one posting the Halfwheel links?
LOL. I am!
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 05:09:39 PM
oh crap, we're talking about cigars again.
😅
Sorry, I like to throw us off line every once and a while.
house is clean, Partagas Ramon y Ramon robusto and coffee. hot tub is rained out, may move it into the garage after NY trip.
not really into this Partagas. wonky burn, tight draw, flavors are okay. disappointed.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 05:53:00 PM
disappointing lull?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
disappointing lull?
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on September 26, 2018, 08:06:10 PM
late dinner of mushroom and swiss stuffed burgers with mac and cheese.
Oliva O maduro and coffee before bed.
annual physical tomorrow morning.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
late dinner of mushroom and swiss stuffed burgers with mac and cheese.
Oliva O maduro and coffee before bed.
annual physical tomorrow morning.
Sweet dreams, TurnYourHeadAndCoughDean.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 09:39:38 PM
disappointing lull?
TWSS
TWTAS
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 09:40:37 PM
You home from work already Bean?
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 09:52:34 PM
You home from work already Bean?
Already?  Is my workaholic rep that bad?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Threebean on September 26, 2018, 09:52:47 PM
disappointing lull?
TWSS
TWTAS
Indeed.
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Bad Dad on September 26, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
[...]
I had always heard that male parakeets could talk, but I have never seen one.  The male parakeets have a blue, purple, or blueish purple nose. The female are dark tan or brown.  When they are young their nose is pink, so you don't know what you are getting (which we didn't know).  I told my wife it was more important to find a parakeet with a good personality vs picking one for it's color.  I had heard that if you wanted a puppy, to take the puppy and lay it on it's back, and then aggravate the hell out of it.  If it takes the aggravation and doesn't bite or attack you, it most likely will have a good disposition.  We had to go to a few pet stores.  I asked the girl if I could stick my hand into the big cage of birds.  She said sure.  When I put my hand in, all of the parakeets flew to the other side of the cage to get away from me except for one.  He didn't seem to mind me at all, and he almost hopped onto my finger.  I told the girl we would take that one.  She was going to get a net to catch it, but I said, I bet he will hop onto your finger, which he did.  He was most likely hand fed, and tame.  That's what I was looking for.  We only tried to teach him how to say Kiss Kiss, and when he was around 6 months old, he said it.  Then we started on a second phrase.  Everything else he has just picked up and added into his vocabulary.  So if you get old and want a pet, he's fun to have and easy to take care of.  Fresh paper in the bottom of his cage every two days, and add some water and seed.  At the most it only takes about 10 minutes of work on the days I change the paper.  He only has a couple of places he likes to sit, so we place some paper towels down in those places when we let him out. So far, he only poops on take offs and landings, so it's not like he's flying around and shitting every where.  We place paper towels on our table with the computers, and we also place his playpen on the table too.  He watches youtube videos, some times pecks on our touch screen and starts programs.  We have some little cups that we put jingle bells in, and he love to play with them.  He will grab toys and run all around the table with them.  We haven't tried yet, but you can teach them to play fetch, and other tricks.  I've taught him a few tricks, and I didn't even use treats.  He just seems to respond to the praise.  My wife wants to buy a travel cage, so she can take him with us on trips.  Sort of like that little old lady in the Bugs Bunny Cartoons and Tweety Bird... haha
Title: Re: 9/26/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 26, 2018, 11:29:36 PM
You home from work already Bean?
Already?  Is my workaholic rep that bad?  Sheesh.
5 AM to 6 PM and Sundays...yea.