jswaykos

« Reply #510 on: June 12, 2014, 03:31:37 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...

I think it's tasty, especially at that price.  Very cheap for a scotch.  I got another bottle of Stone 'Enjoy By' double IPA a little bit ago.  Couldn't help myself.

« Reply #511 on: June 12, 2014, 03:32:25 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...
Did you try it yet flip?

« Reply #512 on: June 12, 2014, 03:32:55 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...

I think it's tasty, especially at that price.  Very cheap for a scotch.  I got another bottle of Stone 'Enjoy By' double IPA a little bit ago.  Couldn't help myself.
What did you pay? It was $31.99 here

« Reply #513 on: June 12, 2014, 03:33:55 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...

I think it's tasty, especially at that price.  Very cheap for a scotch.  I got another bottle of Stone 'Enjoy By' double IPA a little bit ago.  Couldn't help myself.
I'll have to give that a try but the Sculpin is far and away my favorite IPA right now. They had Lagunitas IPA on tap

« Reply #514 on: June 12, 2014, 03:35:31 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)

« Reply #515 on: June 12, 2014, 03:36:28 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...
Did you try it yet flip?
Not yet, I was thinking of gifting it to my son-in-law, as a house gift, next time i visit my daughter.  Plus, I'm just warming to scotch again, after a disaster with a fifth of Clan McGregor 44 years ago, when i was an impressionable youth.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #516 on: June 12, 2014, 03:36:55 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.

« Reply #517 on: June 12, 2014, 03:37:25 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...

I think it's tasty, especially at that price.  Very cheap for a scotch.  I got another bottle of Stone 'Enjoy By' double IPA a little bit ago.  Couldn't help myself.
What did you pay? It was $31.99 here
between 32 and 38 dollars.

« Reply #518 on: June 12, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
+1
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #519 on: June 12, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat
Joe told me it's good stuff, i bought it before asking him, but felt better about my impulsive purchase, after his words on the subject.  Oh, and hello everybody...

I think it's tasty, especially at that price.  Very cheap for a scotch.  I got another bottle of Stone 'Enjoy By' double IPA a little bit ago.  Couldn't help myself.
What did you pay? It was $31.99 here

Same price here. Sometimes on sale for a few bucks less.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #520 on: June 12, 2014, 03:43:05 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat

Oh, yeah. Rub it in. "The streets are lined with ST Choklat here in NJ." Well, La-Ti-Fuckin-Da.... GFY!

Oh, and there's only ONE O in Choklat... not that I've seen more than ONE stinkin bottle.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #521 on: June 12, 2014, 03:46:47 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #522 on: June 12, 2014, 03:48:20 PM »

22 Bugatti B-2002 Dual Torch Lighter
          1/25.00
21 Camacho Triple Maduro 4.5-50
         10/39.99
20 Liga Privada Papas Fritas
          8/35.00
19 CAO Flavours Eileen's Dream Robusto
         10/27.50
18 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
17 Gurkha Class Regent
         10/29.50
16 Tatuaje Ambos Mundos Sumatra Robusto #2
          5/19.99
15 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler AB American/RP Sun Grown
         10/39.50
14 Ave Maria Reconquista
          3/39.99
13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos Robusto
         10/19.99
12 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro Churchill
          7/29.50
11 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
10 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/18.50
 8 AVO XO Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso
         10/39.99
 5 Casa Magna Oscuro Belicoso
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Churchill
         10/39.99
 3 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
 2 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 1 CAO Flathead
          5/20.50

« Reply #523 on: June 12, 2014, 03:49:39 PM »

Just back to my computer. Went to the liquor store at lunchtime, bought some Monkey Shoulder. I hope it's good I've been eyeing it up for awhile and finally bought it. Picked up another ST Chokolat

Oh, yeah. Rub it in. "The streets are lined with ST Choklat here in NJ." Well, La-Ti-Fuckin-Da.... GFY!

Oh, and there's only ONE O in Choklat... not that I've seen more than ONE stinkin bottle.
its so common here they threw it in with my purchase
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #524 on: June 12, 2014, 03:49:57 PM »

Can't wait for replies, have to head out. Have a good day/evening all, I'll check back from the phone so tell me what I want to know! :-)
See ya, Scott.
Now that Scott's gone maybe we can get some good deals.

I missed the PF's too! Damn it. I'm ready to shut this down and call it a day.

Okay, 30 more minutes. THEN that's it.