CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44

Author Topic: 6/12/2014  (Read 127567 times)

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2014, 11:33:20 AM »

I think it is time for the first smoke of the day.  A Diesel HOTDog, not a huge fan of these, but I was told I should give them another shot and was gifted one by the owner of the B&M here.  Why not?
Speaking of cigars he gave me to try.  Has anyone smoked a Luchador yet? Or the new Camacho Equador?
Luchador is solid but not a standout IMHO.  Have not been a fan of the new Camacho's , do you mean the Namakubi Ecuador?  If so, love the Namakubi but the Ecuador is one of my least favorite Room 101s.
I really enjoyed the Luchador, love the Mexican flavor profile from that wrapper.  I also love the Namakubi, but was not fond of the Ecuador.  I am talking about the light blue banded Camacho.  I'll see if I can find it for reference.  It is a potent cigar, very full, yet still smooth somehow.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »

Mornin' gents.....early mornin slam, work-wise. Hope all is well.
Dusty5starDave!

sfish

« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2014, 11:33:54 AM »

Morning DD, I was never honestly much of an early morning slam fan, takes me awhile to "wake up"

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »

Don't they know it's Thursday, which is basically Friday?  Morning, Dave.

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #349 on: June 12, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »

13 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos Robusto
         10/19.99
12 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro Churchill
          7/29.50
11 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
10 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/18.50
 8 AVO XO Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso
         10/39.99
 5 Casa Magna Oscuro Belicoso
          5/22.50 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Churchill
         10/39.99
 3 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
 2 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 1 CAO Flathead
          5/20.50

sfish

« Reply #350 on: June 12, 2014, 11:35:22 AM »

I think it is time for the first smoke of the day.  A Diesel HOTDog, not a huge fan of these, but I was told I should give them another shot and was gifted one by the owner of the B&M here.  Why not?
Speaking of cigars he gave me to try.  Has anyone smoked a Luchador yet? Or the new Camacho Equador?
Luchador is solid but not a standout IMHO.  Have not been a fan of the new Camacho's , do you mean the Namakubi Ecuador?  If so, love the Namakubi but the Ecuador is one of my least favorite Room 101s.
I really enjoyed the Luchador, love the Mexican flavor profile from that wrapper.  I also love the Namakubi, but was not fond of the Ecuador.  I am talking about the light blue banded Camacho.  I'll see if I can find it for reference.  It is a potent cigar, very full, yet still smooth somehow.
I heard about that one but haven't seen it anywhere yet

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #351 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:26 AM »

http://www.mikescigars.com/brands/camacho-ecuador

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #352 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:38 AM »

tampahumidor has singles and free shipping, you can also try the new DPG.

sfish

« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:38 AM »

Don't they know it's Thursday, which is basically Friday?  Morning, Dave.
Yeah! Thursday's basically the weekend, back off!

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »

They are a solid smoke, not very complex, but VERY bold

sfish

« Reply #355 on: June 12, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »

Have you (or anyone) smoked the new DPG yet? I think a bunch of guys ordered them?

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #356 on: June 12, 2014, 11:39:03 AM »

I KNEW I smelled a rat!

sfish

« Reply #357 on: June 12, 2014, 11:39:57 AM »

Sounds like you're describing Tony, wait...without the "solid" part

Smokedbacon

• Junior Status
« Reply #358 on: June 12, 2014, 11:41:06 AM »

Sounds like you're describing Tony, wait...without the "solid" part
They are a flacid smoke, not very complex, but VERY bold.......better? hahaha

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #359 on: June 12, 2014, 11:41:21 AM »

Have you (or anyone) smoked the new DPG yet? I think a bunch of guys ordered them?
i could try one now, I got two sizes from TH, I also got the new DE with the skull.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 44