« Reply #270 on: June 12, 2014, 10:38:03 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
I'll bet they have fucking cops that act as if they are cigar smokers to get close to guys on these banter sites!  Then they get all the secret sites and run them back to their superiors!  Wait...what? lol
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!   ;D
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #271 on: June 12, 2014, 10:38:21 AM »

[...]

haven looked, but I bet they have marajuana websites also, legalize it, don't criticize it.

« Reply #272 on: June 12, 2014, 10:39:55 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
EXACTLY!!! google Cuban cigars and a 100 sites show up. The gubment couldn't give two shits about this little banter site!
I don't see the gov't scouring these sites, the way in which most of the companies ship is from personal addresses anyways so they try and stay ahead of it from that standpoint.  But the customs label say '25 cigars' most of the time anyways, so who fuggin knows.  Ironically my old source from Aussie land used code words, paint brushes, etc...and they are the one who struggles to get anything into the US...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #273 on: June 12, 2014, 10:40:13 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
I sure hope not, but with this gov't regime, I wouldn't put much past them.

No idea, would rather be safe than sorry.
tonys going to jail for not monitoring his forum.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #274 on: June 12, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »

[...]

LMFAO ! .
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #275 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:08 AM »

12 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro Churchill
          7/29.50
11 Cain Habano 'F' Robusto
          5/22.50
10 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 9 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Madura Toro
          5/18.50
 8 AVO XO Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso
         10/39.99
 5 Casa Magna Oscuro Belicoso
          5/22.50 4 Oliva Serie 'O' Churchill
         10/39.99
 3 Man O' War Armada Corona
          5/37.50
 2 The Griffin's
         10/37.50
 1 CAO Flathead
          5/20.50
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #276 on: June 12, 2014, 10:41:23 AM »

Dang, the Griffins did show up on the jam and I missed them. I was requesting them, you think they are watching?
Pretty sure you'll get another shot this afternoon.
didnt see the vitola, I don't want the robusto.
Picky SOB! lol

For connies, I find that I like larger vitolas more than the smaller sizes.  Definitely like the Griffins robusto more than the corona.  Smoked through half a box of those now and they all have tight draws and burn a little hot.  Similar experiences with the EPC NWC. Robustos much better to me than the coronas.  And again with the Oval Connecticuts.

IMO, no offense, etc.  Of course, I see now that you're specifically looking for the torpedos.  I'd be interested in trying those, too.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2014, 10:42:22 AM »

[...]

OH NO!!! The boogie man!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2014, 10:42:45 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2014, 10:43:08 AM »

[...]

Legalize it, tax it and give me a raise.  I am allll for that situation.  lol
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »

Good morning Guy's ! .

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:39 AM »

[...]

Bingo!

« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2014, 10:45:58 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
Boxes are 88.95 5ers on backorder.  Sheesh, getting slow in my old age.
I show 2 left in inventory Dave...
Two boxes, fivers and singles on backorder.
Thanks guys, this site keeps getting blocked because it comes through as pornography, wtf? Happened yesterday also, I wonder if it's due to the sources of some avis?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2014, 10:46:01 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
<><>Mornin' Joe!  How the hell are ya?!

« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Weekend golf tourney starts today, only 2.25 hrs of work left! Good to see ya Joe