Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Oliva V torp and 2nd pot of coffee.
that better Tony?
Much.

you want drama?

so we have a recovery meeting that started up a few years ago not far from me. it was suggested they not meet on the day they wanted due to other meetings in the area meeting in the area. well it struggled to survive especially after the coffee maker just passed away. attendance was usually just a few members and they decided the District host a Longtimes Speaker meeting to boost attendance and familiarize other members to location. historically District will provide coffee and a small cake for the meeting location. the person who wanted the Longtimes meeting rented a large hall and full sheet cake expecting 150+ people. District takes no financial obligations for the event and after the people finally got the hall donated and ordered a $96 sheet cake the event was late last night. one of the speakers bailed out at the last minute, and 19 people showed up, including the 2 speakers! my phone has been ringing all morning, as if I had anything to do with the poor turnout.
So who rented a big hall and ordered a big cake for and event historically poorly attended?
an overbearing, egotistcal, controlling woman.
Aren't you being redundant?

[...]

Well not all are egotistical.

[...]

😂😂😂😂

It's just about cigar o'clock.

It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.

got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.

got a redhead nursemaid taking care of my ankle. she just ran to the store to get me a lemon pie.
I'll admit that although I saw pie in your immediate future, it wasn't lemon.

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Something new to me, and well worth smoking.

It's just about cigar o'clock.
all day every day Tony.
Yea, what he said.
Going with a Room 101 - 10th Anniversary toro.
A bit of pepper up front. Definitely up my ally.

Excellent burn and draw the whole way through. Really nice scent too.

Something new to me, and well worth smoking.
Hello, David. Hope you're well. Can't say I've smoked one but I definitely have heard of it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8