CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: 6/8/2014  (Read 65442 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 6/8/2014
« Reply #150 on: June 08, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »

Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.

Afternoon OY nice smoke you got going.  601 Red Churchill going on the patio here watching college baseball.
thats a big stick, hope they go extra innings.

Lit it long before game started almost nub time.

gmrfish

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
« Reply #151 on: June 08, 2014, 05:44:20 PM »

Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2014, 05:46:34 PM »

OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
//// afternoon Craig, Dave and Red!

Afternoon sir.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #153 on: June 08, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »

Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(

That sux

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #154 on: June 08, 2014, 05:47:25 PM »

develop a class on the history of cigars.

TruDog

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • ...WooF...
« Reply #155 on: June 08, 2014, 05:48:26 PM »

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
...WooF...

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #156 on: June 08, 2014, 05:59:12 PM »

OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
At long last, fish has an avi!!!  My life is now complete. 

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #157 on: June 08, 2014, 06:00:05 PM »

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
...WooF...
Squawk! Squawk!!

JAC

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #158 on: June 08, 2014, 06:06:04 PM »

So, this is where all the cool kids are these days.  After a quick perusal, I see this is Tony's doing.  Good on you, sir.  Nice digs.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #159 on: June 08, 2014, 06:17:58 PM »

So, this is where all the cool kids are these days.  After a quick perusal, I see this is Tony's doing.  Good on you, sir.  Nice digs.
he is the man!

JAC

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #160 on: June 08, 2014, 06:31:00 PM »

If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.

glassken

« Reply #161 on: June 08, 2014, 06:34:02 PM »

If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)

glassken

« Reply #162 on: June 08, 2014, 06:36:58 PM »

...WooF...
Squawk! Squawk!!
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha

JAC

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #163 on: June 08, 2014, 06:39:05 PM »

Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.

glassken

« Reply #164 on: June 08, 2014, 06:41:53 PM »

Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19