Pages: 1 [2]

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2024, 09:50:00 AM »

Speaking of positivity, I find that most people suck. What say you?

To give you context, I just walked the dog and saw a lot of stupid people, doing stupid things.

One such example is a guy almost mowing down a bunch of kids and the crossing guard.
Most people do suck, you'll get no argument from me. People on the roads, people in stores, they're all a bunch of dumbasses.
I wouldn't say most people do, but the ones that do stand out more for their suckiness.  You just don't notice those around that are not sucking.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]