CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 08, 2014, 12:59:15 AM

Title: 6/8/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 08, 2014, 12:59:15 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 01:03:20 AM
Ha, a flip an hour late!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2014, 01:07:19 AM
No flip?
He did not make it automatic.
Sorry about that.  I was waiting 30 more seconds to hit enter and flip the page... And then I fell asleep.  I'm gonna fix the calendar feature and then I have to work on automating the flip.  Baby steps, right?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 01:07:34 AM
Your forgiven,  Tony!  ;)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 01:09:03 AM
...wOOf.....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:09:20 AM

No flip?
He did not make it automatic.
Sorry about that.  I was waiting 30 more seconds to hit enter and flip the page... And then I feel asleep.  I'm gonna fix the calendar feature and then I have to work on automating the flip.  Baby steps, right?
always forgiven
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 01:09:28 AM
Your forgiven,  Tony!  ;)
gnite all
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:10:23 AM
...wOOf.....
Woof! and freddy-bobby!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 01:21:48 AM
Shit, I had to open a new tab to get here.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2014, 01:22:05 AM
Your forgiven,  Tony!  ;)
gnite all
Yes, g'nite to all.  It's been a long but good day.  Tomorrow will likely be just as busy.  Enjoy!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 01:23:35 AM
Your forgiven,  Tony!  ;)
gnite all
Yes, g'nite to all.  It's been a long but good day.  Tomorrow will likely be just as busy.  Enjoy!
G'nite Tony, good work here!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:25:42 AM
Your forgiven,  Tony!  ;)
gnite all
Nite, Bob!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:27:02 AM

No flip?
He did not make it automatic.
Sorry about that.  I was waiting 30 more seconds to hit enter and flip the page... And then I feel asleep.  I'm gonna fix the calendar feature and then I have to work on automating the flip.  Baby steps, right?
We are all babies. Yes, steps.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:31:24 AM

No flip?
He did not make it automatic.
Sorry about that.  I was waiting 30 more seconds to hit enter and flip the page... And then I feel asleep.  I'm gonna fix the calendar feature and then I have to work on automating the flip.  Baby steps, right?
We are all babies. Yes, steps.
No need to be sorry, Tone
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 01:33:02 AM
I'm going to bed, see y'all tomorrow in the daylight.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:33:02 AM
hey, Johnny!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:37:54 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:41:33 AM
Today is Sunday, June 8, the 159th day of 2014. There are 206 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:42:32 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 8, 1864, Abraham Lincoln was nominated for another term as president during the National Union (Republican) Party's convention in Baltimore.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:43:22 AM
In A.D. 632, the prophet Muhammad died in Medina.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:44:06 AM
In 1845, Andrew Jackson, seventh president of the United States, died in Nashville, Tennessee.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:44:47 AM
In 1915, Secretary of State William Jennings Bryan resigned in a disagreement with President Woodrow Wilson over U.S. handling of the sinking of the Lusitania.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:45:39 AM
In 1948, the "Texaco Star Theater" made its debut on NBC-TV with Milton Berle guest-hosting the first program. (Berle was later named the show's permanent host.)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:46:18 AM
In 1953, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously that restaurants in the District of Columbia could not refuse to serve blacks. Eight tornadoes struck Michigan's Lower Peninsula, killing 126 people.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:47:10 AM
In 1967, 34 U.S. servicemen were killed when Israel attacked the USS Liberty, a Navy intelligence-gathering ship in the Mediterranean. (Israel later said the Liberty had been mistaken for an Egyptian vessel.)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:47:42 AM
In 1972, during the Vietnam War, an Associated Press photographer captured the image of 9-year-old Phan Thi Kim Phuc (fahn thee kihm fook) as she ran naked and severely burned from the scene of a South Vietnamese napalm attack.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:48:17 AM
In 1973, Gen. Francisco Franco relinquished his post as Spain's prime minister while remaining as chief of state.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:49:08 AM
In 1978, a jury in Clark County, Nevada, ruled the so-called "Mormon will," purportedly written by the late billionaire Howard Hughes, was a forgery.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:49:39 AM
In 1982, President Ronald Reagan became the first American chief executive to address a joint session of the British Parliament.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:50:47 AM
In 1987, Fawn Hall began testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings, describing how, as secretary to National Security aide Oliver L. North, she helped to shred some documents and spirit away others.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:51:29 AM
In 1998, the National Rifle Association elected actor Charlton Heston its president.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:52:02 AM
Ten years ago: The U.N. Security Council gave unanimous approval to a resolution endorsing the transfer of sovereignty to Iraq's new government by the end of June. Three Italians and a Polish contractor who'd been abducted in Iraq were freed by U.S. special forces. An American who worked for a U.S. defense contractor was shot and killed in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. In a celestial rarity, Venus passed between the sun and the Earth.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:52:39 AM
Five years ago: North Korea's highest court sentenced American journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee to 12 years' hard labor for trespassing and "hostile acts." (The women were pardoned in early August 2009 after a trip to Pyongyang by former President Bill Clinton.) Omar Bongo, 73, the world's longest-serving president who'd ruled Gabon for 42 years, died at a Spanish hospital.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:53:24 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former first lady Barbara Bush is 89. Actor-comedian Jerry Stiller is 87. Comedian Joan Rivers is 81. Actress Millicent Martin is 80. Actor James Darren is 78. Actor Bernie Casey is 75. Singer Nancy Sinatra is 74. Singer Chuck Negron (Three Dog Night) is 72. Musician Boz Scaggs is 70. Rock musician Mick Box (Uriah Heep) is 67. Author Sara Paretsky is 67. Actress Sonia Braga is 64. Actress Kathy Baker is 64. Country musician Tony Rice is 63. Rock singer Bonnie Tyler is 63. Actor Griffin Dunne is 59. "Dilbert" creator Scott Adams is 57. Actor-director Keenen Ivory Wayans is 56. Singer Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) is 54. Musician Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran) is 52. Rhythm-and-blues singer Doris Pearson (Five Star) is 48. Actress Julianna Margulies is 47. Actor Dan Futterman is 47. Actor David Sutcliffe is 45. Actor Kent Faulcon is 44. Rhythm-and-blues singer Nicci Gilbert is 44. Actress Kelli Williams is 44. Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., is 44. Actor Mark Feuerstein is 43. Contemporary Christian musician Mike Scheuchzer (MercyMe) is 39. Actor Eion Bailey is 38. Tennis player Lindsay Davenport is 38. Rapper Kanye (KAHN'-yay) West is 37. Blues-rock musician Derek Trucks (The Derek Trucks Band) is 35. Folk-bluegrass singer-musician Sara Watkins (Nickel Creek) is 33. Tennis player Kim Clijsters is 31. Actress Torrey DeVitto is 30.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:54:01 AM
Thought for Today: "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor." — Seneca the Younger, Roman statesman (circa 5 B.C.-A.D. 65).
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:55:52 AM
Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
-------------------------

A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to
be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.
Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple of
minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in
high-powered vacuum cleaners.

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't
got any money!" and she proceeded to close the door..

Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and
pushed it wide open. "Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you
have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse manure onto her
hallway carpet. "If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this
horse manure from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the
remainder."

The old lady stepped back and said, "Well I hope you've got a
damned good appetite, because they cut off my electricity this morning.."
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 03:04:35 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 05:15:19 AM
FORE !

I tee off in 15 minutes.

good morning.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 05:17:34 AM
FORE !

I tee off in 15 minutes.

good morning.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 05:18:07 AM
FORE !

I tee off in 15 minutes.

good morning.
Good luck and hit them straight.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 06:10:56 AM
Time for a sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 06:16:46 AM
Good morning Native!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 06:17:17 AM
Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 07:11:43 AM
Another Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 07:29:06 AM
Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.
///:Flaslight, towel to dry the wet shoes and a jacket because it still cold out.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 07:32:47 AM
Good morning Shortstack, I see ya lurking out there this morning.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Short stack on June 08, 2014, 07:39:01 AM
Good morning Shortstack, I see ya lurking out there this morning.
Good morning Sir,Hope You have a good day
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 08:39:53 AM
Good morning Shortstack, I see ya lurking out there this morning.
Good morning Sir,Hope You have a good day
Hope you have a good one also Sir.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:57:44 AM
Thought for Today: "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."

Ain't this the truth! Mornin all
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 09:17:00 AM
Thought for Today: "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."

Ain't this the truth! Mornin all

A good point made for sure.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 09:33:19 AM
Good morning to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 09:35:07 AM
Morning guys!  8)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 09:35:52 AM
Thought for Today: "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."

Ain't this the truth! Mornin all
Good morning Fred/Bob and DD.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 09:35:59 AM
have to laugh! EPC SR2013 at cigar.com daily deal $39.95, but they are still in the clearance section for $29.95.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 09:46:38 AM
have to laugh! EPC SR2013 at cigar.com daily deal $39.95, but they are still in the clearance section for $29.95.
That's special alright...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:19:39 AM
Thought for Today: "It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor."

Ain't this the truth! Mornin all
TNWSS
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 10:34:11 AM
Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
-------------------------

[...]

Chip, very nicely done. Taking notes, Antnee?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 10:36:27 AM
have to laugh! EPC SR2013 at cigar.com daily deal $39.95, but they are still in the clearance section for $29.95.
That is funny. SteveR & Sven getting wires crossed!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2014, 11:18:49 AM
Vacuum Cleaner Salesman
-------------------------

[...]

Noted.  Check to make sure the prospect has electricity.  LMFAO!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 08, 2014, 11:22:21 AM
Getting ready for final soccer game of the season for my second daughter.  They've improved tremendously these last couple of months.  Unfortunately, looks like another no cigar day for papa.  It's beautiful weather here.  Hope the same there.  Check back later.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 11:35:40 AM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 11:36:26 AM
Getting ready for final soccer game of the season for my second daughter.  They've improved tremendously these last couple of months.  Unfortunately, looks like another no cigar day for papa.  It's beautiful weather here.  Hope the same there.  Check back later.

Good Luck!  Light rain here which is a good day for us hope it picks up some.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 11:41:09 AM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:45:46 AM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
Beautiful here too. Helped neighbor move a refrigerator.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 12:07:09 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 12:18:29 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
That is a very good idea, Bob. I have been eating health food for months now. I need a good marbled ribeye!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 12:28:09 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 12:29:39 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
That is a very good idea, Bob. I have been eating health food for months now. I need a good marbled ribeye!

Did that myself last week for my birthday had not had a steak in almost 3 years and had me a beautiful ribeye.  Sure was good too.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 12:30:20 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.

Don't worry we are going to keep all of it here we can.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 12:37:43 PM
Off to church, then a little yard work and a cigar. It's a beautiful day here.
a good day to do nothing! My plan is to go to the butcher shop for some steaks and tater salad.
Sounds better than my afternoon work, gotta cut grass since those Texas people are sending rain to me on Tuesday.

Don't worry we are going to keep all of it here we can.
Good deal, we haven't dried out yet from last weeks weeklong deluge.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 12:40:22 PM
Welcome Dudleysot and Vitabex.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 12:40:59 PM
Members list is now to page 4.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: ImNotBlackImMaduro on June 08, 2014, 12:51:49 PM
Just bought a 5 pack of asylum premiums and a 5 pack of aging room maduro from famous.  Used the $10 coupon.  Today's going to be a good day.  Morning everyone.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 12:52:40 PM
Members list is now to page 4.
Don't click on Dudleysot's webpage button. Unless you are looking to enlarge something!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 01:10:34 PM
Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.

plenty of daylight at 5:30. shot a 45 front, 48 back, 41 front. OOO toro and an Oliva O toro. home and hungry.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 01:13:35 PM
Race Time but unfortunately the season is already half done which means we switch to horrible NBC coverage.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 01:38:41 PM
Sheesh!

Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 01:40:10 PM
Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.

plenty of daylight at 5:30. shot a 45 front, 48 back, 41 front. OOO toro and an Oliva O toro. home and hungry.
Good for you, Dean! I guess that's good. I know nothing about golf!  ;D
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 01:45:45 PM
Morning LSU.  Lord Dean must be golfing with a flashlight this morning.

plenty of daylight at 5:30. shot a 45 front, 48 back, 41 front. OOO toro and an Oliva O toro. home and hungry.
Good for you, Dean! I guess that's good. I know nothing about golf!  ;D

it's a par 72, 35 front, 37 back. I played 27 holes. 30 over isn't so good. I had a great time though, but my ankles and wrists are killing me now.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 02:00:03 PM
San Lotano Habano toro and ginger ale here.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:04:39 PM
Members list is now to page 4.
Don't click on Dudleysot's webpage button. Unless you are looking to enlarge something!
Looks like the first newbie Tony gets to delete. Spambot I am guessing.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:05:54 PM
Looks like JAC signed up today also.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 08, 2014, 02:07:05 PM
Go ahead and post CB, I see ya lurking.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 02:08:04 PM
Members list is now to page 4.
Don't click on Dudleysot's webpage button. Unless you are looking to enlarge something!
Looks like the first newbie Tony gets to delete. Spambot I am guessing.

There are a couple of suspicious ones.  The one from Poland is probably the NSA checking us old goats out.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 02:11:28 PM
Go ahead and post CB, I see ya lurking.
he's busy with  Macy's Sunday circular.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 02:16:59 PM
Members list is now to page 4.
Don't click on Dudleysot's webpage button. Unless you are looking to enlarge something!
Looks like the first newbie Tony gets to delete. Spambot I am guessing.

There are a couple of suspicious ones.  The one from Poland is probably the NSA checking us old goats out.

someone mentioned the other day that the guy from Poland might be from the FaceBook page.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 02:19:16 PM
be nice if they posted after registering to confirm they're legit.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 02:20:54 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 02:23:42 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 02:34:50 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 02:40:57 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 02:48:11 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
Glad you liked it!  File too big to upload...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 02:49:12 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 02:56:26 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...
When you hit the Quote button in a long thread you have to scroll down to find the end, then write a post. I know, I did it several times. Especially if I'm drinking!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 02:57:00 PM
I want to know how Chip put up a GIF as his avi, Gentlemen?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 02:57:47 PM
Why are people so stupid????? Honestly, why?

Such a deeply, deeply philosophical question. And yet so frequently asked as to be nearly universal.

There are a multitude of reasons why people are so stupid, which partly explains stupidity's enduring popularity as an abundant element of the universe. So we'll list 'em, scientifically, and in no particular order.

Reason #1: Stupidity works.

You may or may not have noticed this, but humans are a rapidly growing element of earth's ecosystem. Since humanity's hardscrabble beginnings many thousands of years ago, all the way to the sophisticated complexity of today's sprawling mass of Other People, the human population on earth has been growing. Not consistently, not steadily, but relentlessly nonetheless. As species go, we are currently jaw-droppingly successful. In other words, there are more and more of us all the fucking time.

Stupidity has not hurt us one bit. We were stupid a long time ago, we are still stupid, and yet we continue to reproduce enormously successfully. Whether or not you are pleased with this turn of events I leave to you, but the underlying moral is clear:

Stupidity does not hamper reproduction! Stupid people breed. Stupidity may in fact help our ability to reproduce quite a bit. Anyone who has ever gotten married, had children and later wondered - why did I do that anyway? Oh yeah, that's right, I was really stupid - can attest to the helpful effects of stupidity on the mating, dating, and attraction process. Not thinking clearly is very helpful in making the whole mystery of chemical attraction seem worth pursuing.

On the other hand, thinking too clearly and being too smart or too sensible can really really fuck it up. Thinking too much can badly inhibit the bonding process. The bonding process, which is essential for human survival, doesn't give a damn about what we think of as smartness, it cares about irrationality and chemicals, both of which it highly values. None of us would put up with each other for a moment if it weren't for the saving graces of stupidity and bonding.

People occasionally and naturally get very confused about this, because they are taught to think that what makes us successful as a species is our intelligence. We think we rule the earth because we are smart. We do not rule the earth, and evolution does not select for smartness, it selects for survival. Cockroaches rule the earth and they are smart enough not to think it's because they have big brains.

This is not to say we aren't intelligent as a species, in fact, we are. But we are intelligent for a reason. Or actually a couple. One reason is that we are designed to be modular, adaptable to a wide variety of climates and environmental conditions from Alaska to the Congo. But so are a lot of other species, and they don't run around inventing indoor plumbing.

The other reason is that we have to get along with each other to survive. Again, we are not the only species like this - bees have to get along with each other too. But you combine our modularity with our need to get along and you get culture. Or a system in which individuals of the species can be born into any of a huge variety of cultures, none of which the organism can predict before its born, and the poor organism has to develop a big brain of a certain kind just to figure out what the fuck is going on and how it has to act to survive in its particular environment. Combine this with two other factors - language, which was probably an evolutionary accident (whoah, get a load of this!) and which creates many complications, and lack of bodily defenses like fur and claws - you've got something more or less resembling a human being.

It's this desperate need to get along with each other under unpredictable circumstances that makes us invent indoor plumbing and freeway systems and astrophysics. We have to fucking cooperate with each other to survive the elements and each other and so we turn a large portion of our efforts toward smartness. We don't have fur and we get cold peeing outside, so we invent plumbing. We don't have claws, so we invent arrows and guns. We need to keep in contact with each other so we invent freeways, so we can zip around meeting each other in various places. We might need astrophysics to keep asteroids from zooming into us. We have to figure out how the fuck to get along with each other, so we invent laws, and philosophy, and literature, and justice, and commerce and a whole bunch of other stuff. We do all this smart shit to survive, not because God loves smart shit. Roses don't act all that smart, but there's nothing to indicate God doesn't love them. We're smart because it's complicated being modular and social and defenseless and chatty. You need a big brain just to deal with all the fucking possibilities. Which is exactly what our brains are designed to do. Being smart doesn't make us human - being human made us smart.

All this emphasis on smartness might seem out of place in a rant on stupidity - but I bring it up for two reasons. One is the surprise factor. It's the fact that we're smart that makes us so wide-eyed with astonishment and anger when we realize how stupid we are - we expect better from ourselves - but that's only because we're stupid.

Our chatty defenseless modular sociability forced us to develop social brains to keep track of all the madness, and it is the social brain that thinks we're really smart. It values intelligence for its ability to come up with polio vaccines and electric lighting. Ironically, however, your social brain, the one that is patting you on the back for being smarter than everyone else - is also the part of your brain specifically designed to be incredibly fucking stupid. The other parts of your brain can't ignore reality, because they rely on it, sensory input, information about blood flow and volume and pressure and digestive juices, and hunger and fatigue and cold, and so on. Your social brain on the other hand, relies on Other People instead of reality, which inclines your Social Brain to dramatic outbursts of complete fucking idiocy.

Let's take an example. Wearing ties might be pretty fucking stupid, but a number of people have worn them over the years. Tying a knot around your neck might not seem like the best way to convince God that you're a smart species, but it's not by far the stupidest fashion idea any culture has ever come up with. There's always been heavy competition in that category (hey, how about we all stick a bone through our nose!). But the Social Brain, the one that encouraged us to build the automobile, will seize upon something like a tie, as if it was just as good an idea as Advil (which it wasn't by the way, Advil is one of the best ideas anybody has ever come up with, period).

Because the Social Brain reasons like this, 'I don't know why everybody around you is wearing ties to work, but if you want to survive this mess of a culture you got yourself into, you damn well better wear one too.' And it will reward you immensely if someone says 'nice tie!' Even though you are just as glad when you get a different job and never ever have to fucking wear one again. Stupid as ties are, they do not interfere with your ability to reproduce, tie-wearing people breed. In fact, if everyone in your goddamn environment is wearing one, then not having one, or having a crappy one can hurt your ability to breed. Because people will say to themselves, what the fuck is wrong with that guy? Doesn't he know how to dress? And they will think you are socially defective, which you might very well be, in spite of the fact you are smart enough not to wear one of the neck-chokers, and all the pretty women will mate furiously with the stupid tie-wearing people and leave you out in the cold with no money and the very chilly comfort of being smarter than all the people who won't breed with you.

Other People and sex and bonding are way more important than intelligence and if there is a conflict between the two, the smart money's always on stupidity and sex.

Of course, wearing ties is just one example of a whole host of stupid human behaviors that manage to exist and survive and not prevent people from breeding.

Okay, so now it's time for a fun interactive activity!

Fun Interactive Activity: Think up ten really really really stupid things people do that get on your nerves really badly that don't seem to stop people from breeding.

Write them down so you won't forget them. Number them from one to ten so that you will seem very organized. Make a space between each stupid activity. Very good.

Now stare at your list in total annoyance and frustration. Do this for a few seconds for effect. Then take a sturdy writing implement and after each stupid thing people do write this phrase with bold, loud, aggressive firmness: And yet these people breed!!! If you are a devil-may-care type, write this phrase in red so it will really stand out.

This will make you feel a lot better. Do this frequently after watching the news, a notorious hang-out of stupid people who abuse their children, shoot old ladies for no reason, get drunk and drive over innocent bystanders, and so on. The world is full of stupid, bad stuff that doesn't stop people from breeding and it will make your brain feel much better to acknowledge the fact. When you acknowledge the twin realities, that the bad stuff is stupid, and yet people breed, it will be like something clicks inside your brain and suddenly it gets it. The reasons for your hatred and anxiety and frustration will become clear and nicely sorted into the places in your mind that they belong.

Furthermore, your brain will know the one thing it's been longing to know all the time, which is what it's supposed to do about this insanity, this stupidity. Which is acknowledge it, name it, identify it, and oppose it - not wonder why the fuck it's there.

Until you acknowledge that stupid people breed and that's basically not going to change, your brain gets overheated with frustration because it accidentally thinks there's no reason for stupidity and it ought to magically go away without any effort on your part. And it gets more and more frustrated when stupidity doesn't magically go away. It will drive itself insane on this point if you let it, chasing itself around in circles like a dog after its tail, until you are exhausted, incoherent and very very grumpy. There is a reason why your brain does this of course - and that's because it's stupid!

Of course, there are many more exciting reasons why people are stupid than mere breeding. And since the subject of stupid people fascinates you, you will naturally want to know what they are. Which is why you are going to click over to the next page, even though it's a very very bad idea.....
http://www.prettyfedup.com/pfu/philosophical/whyarepeoplesostupid.htm
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 02:59:09 PM
Ken, What the fuck is your avi?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 03:02:38 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...

I hear that PVC wood is nice but a bitch. never worked with it.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 03:06:28 PM
I want to know how Chip put up a GIF as his avi, Gentlemen?

I just downloaded a gif file and put it up as my avi.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 03:12:23 PM
Ken, What the fuck is your avi?
My ferret, RAT! She is 2.5 lbs of pure Kick-Ass! She beats up my dogs! Tasmanian devil-Rat!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 03:14:07 PM
I want to know how Chip put up a GIF as his avi, Gentlemen?

I just downloaded a gif file and put it up as my avi.
I think you did it first, Dean. Not that we are counting. That would be stupid.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 03:14:48 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...
When you hit the Quote button in a long thread you have to scroll down to find the end, then write a post. I know, I did it several times. Especially if I'm drinking!
i can see that a big problem while drinking...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 03:16:20 PM
I want to know how Chip put up a GIF as his avi, Gentlemen?

I just downloaded a gif file and put it up as my avi.
i like yours better than Chips!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fitzy on June 08, 2014, 03:17:40 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...

I hear that PVC wood is nice but a bitch. never worked with it.
it def is a bitch to work with.  Just too flexible.  Over a 12', held sideways, it's got almost an 18" drop.  But it does look nice
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...

I hear that PVC wood is nice but a bitch. never worked with it.
it def is a bitch to work with.  Just too flexible.  Over a 12', held sideways, it's got almost an 18" drop.  But it does look nice

and no maintenance is nice too.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 03:26:52 PM
Good afternoon guys...  Just finished the roof on the shed.  Attempted to do the trim, but that's tough to do by yourself.  Do it's cigar and cleanup time!  What to smoke, what to smoke...

Afternoon Fitzy.  I tried a Core on Friday and found it to be very good.  You can post a pic of the shed on here.
. It's getting the length for the miter that is a bitch.  And I got that PVC wood.  Real flexible, so I need someone to hold it as I make it.  At least the bottom.  The rest is a one man job.

yes, please do post a picture.

trim is a one man job unless you have 20' openings.
don't know how I put my post in the quote...
When you hit the Quote button in a long thread you have to scroll down to find the end, then write a post. I know, I did it several times. Especially if I'm drinking!
i can see that a big problem while drinking...

Chip and LTGDave were first/second I believe.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 03:28:45 PM
Cool, we are all experimenting with the site.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 03:35:59 PM
...WooF...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 03:36:57 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 03:38:55 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 03:42:46 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 03:56:23 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 04:06:41 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:10:04 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/My-Father-Father's-Day-Sampler-and-Gift-Set-Blue.asp?aff=5126
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:12:16 PM
I found some nice stripper gifs, but after I downloaded them they don't move. damn.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 04:14:56 PM
I found some nice stripper gifs, but after I downloaded them they don't move. damn.
Hate it when they just lay there...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:15:56 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/My-Father-Father's-Day-Sampler-and-Gift-Set-Blue.asp?aff=5126

thanks Ken. I sent the link to the warden and boy. they can split the cost.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:23:49 PM
MIL, FIL, warden and I going to our friends house and have dinner and share stories about Judy, the friend that passed away. may be back later.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 04:24:57 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Murcielago and diet Pepsi here.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:32:06 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:40:12 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Murcielago and diet Pepsi here.
I am wondering if the Murci's on Atlantic Cigars are good. They are practically giving them away, and in some cases are.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 04:42:35 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/My-Father-Father's-Day-Sampler-and-Gift-Set-Blue.asp?aff=5126

That is a nice deal will order me one up this week.  Reckon the lighter is any good at all?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:42:43 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:45:28 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/My-Father-Father's-Day-Sampler-and-Gift-Set-Blue.asp?aff=5126

That is a nice deal will order me one up this week.  Reckon the lighter is any good at all?
Order a single of something, and get the free shipping for orders over $50. I ordered a Tat Havana. It's like getting it free, because shipping would be the same amount.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 04:45:27 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 04:46:24 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Great cigar. Arf!
Indeed...How ya doin Ken?
Doing good. Probably because I'm not doing anything! I got the Father's day deal that Atlantic Cigars had: 6 My Fathers, and an ashtray and lighter
Thats a nice pick up...the Cedros are excellent
http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/My-Father-Father's-Day-Sampler-and-Gift-Set-Blue.asp?aff=5126

That is a nice deal will order me one up this week.  Reckon the lighter is any good at all?
Order a single of something, and get the free shipping for orders over $50. I ordered a Tat Havana. It's like getting it free, because shipping would be the same amount.

Thanks for the tip!!!! :)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:48:27 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
HaHaHa! Yes
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:50:28 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
HaHaHa! Yes
Oh, $5 shipping. But still worth it.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 04:53:07 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
HaHaHa! Yes

And probably the best driver with no doubt the lowest budget car by a long ways.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:55:03 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 04:55:53 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.
Dean, True. Unless they have no band...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:57:03 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
HaHaHa! Yes

And probably the best driver with no doubt the lowest budget car by a long ways.

I'm an asshole with no budget, why ain't I racing for Tony - Haas?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 04:58:17 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.
Dean, True. Unless they have no band...

nice avi Ken. you like the tats or tits?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 05:02:31 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!
Look at it this way Kurt Busch is the least of the 4 assholes on that damn team.
HaHaHa! Yes

And probably the best driver with no doubt the lowest budget car by a long ways.

I'm an asshole with no budget, why ain't I racing for Tony - Haas?

Cause you are an old fart.  And it is realistically Hendrick's-Stewart-Hass in that order.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 08, 2014, 05:12:17 PM
outta here guys.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 05:12:18 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.
Dean, True. Unless they have no band...

nice avi Ken. you like the tats or tits?
Both! I love that woman's shape. I love most women's shape! Thanks for the pic, too!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 05:13:01 PM
outta here guys.
Later, Deanno!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 08, 2014, 05:23:05 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 05:25:22 PM
Afternoon, enjoying a My Father robo and a chilly ML...
Murcielago and diet Pepsi here.
I am wondering if the Murci's on Atlantic Cigars are good. They are practically giving them away, and in some cases are.
at $30 a 10 pack they are well worth the money.  I smoke them all the time and really enjoy them.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 05:26:39 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:30:37 PM
good thing I'm going to miss the Special on Kurt Busch. asshole.
KC is probably watching it, and cussing him too!

KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.
Dean, True. Unless they have no band...

nice avi Ken. you like the tats or tits?
Both! I love that woman's shape. I love most women's shape! Thanks for the pic, too!
i never did get into tats, they only look good on Popeye.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:31:51 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 05:33:50 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.
My boy oy...what uP?....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 05:35:24 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.

Afternoon OY nice smoke you got going.  601 Red Churchill going on the patio here watching college baseball.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 08, 2014, 05:40:23 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
//// afternoon Craig, Dave and Red!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:41:10 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.

Afternoon OY nice smoke you got going.  601 Red Churchill going on the patio here watching college baseball.
thats a big stick, hope they go extra innings.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 08, 2014, 05:41:15 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
//// afternoon Craig, Dave and Red!
Guess I don't need separators anymore lol!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:42:10 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.
My boy oy...what uP?....
Woof, relaxing on a lazy Sunday afternoon
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:42:35 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
//// afternoon Craig, Dave and Red!
Guess I don't need separators anymore lol!
////. No you don't
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 05:43:11 PM
KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 05:44:12 PM
Good afternoon, enjoying a El Triunfador on the back deck.

Afternoon OY nice smoke you got going.  601 Red Churchill going on the patio here watching college baseball.
thats a big stick, hope they go extra innings.

Lit it long before game started almost nub time.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: gmrfish on June 08, 2014, 05:44:20 PM
Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
/////.....Afternoon Greg, nice avi....
//// afternoon Craig, Dave and Red!

Afternoon sir.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 08, 2014, 05:47:23 PM
Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(

That sux
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 05:47:25 PM
Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(
develop a class on the history of cigars.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 05:48:26 PM
KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
...WooF...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 05:59:12 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
At long last, fish has an avi!!!  My life is now complete.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 06:00:05 PM
KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
...WooF...
Squawk! Squawk!!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 06:06:04 PM
So, this is where all the cool kids are these days.  After a quick perusal, I see this is Tony's doing.  Good on you, sir.  Nice digs.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 06:17:58 PM
So, this is where all the cool kids are these days.  After a quick perusal, I see this is Tony's doing.  Good on you, sir.  Nice digs.
he is the man!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 06:31:00 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 06:34:02 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 06:36:58 PM
KC's at Flossie's, he ain't watching.-----No Flossie's today.  Just as I was getting ready to roll the Road King out a huge storm hit, poured for over 2 hours with thunder, lightning, high winds and torrential rain. Band was cancelled, so I stayed home and enjoyed the storm on the porch.
...WooF...
Squawk! Squawk!!
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 06:39:05 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 06:41:53 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 06:50:14 PM
Since things are winding down at school, I have extra time to tweak things and develop new stuff for my kids.  Unfortunately since the word "cigar" is in this URL address I can't chat during the day when things are slow.  That sucks.  Admin changed our status at the beginning of the year, I used to be able to access anything.  Now not so much.  :-(
That sucks. My Company has some catch words that it does not allow, and anything to do with guns is out! I guess they are afraid we will shoot them!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 07:04:46 PM
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 07:20:15 PM
Flor de Selva Petit Corona with a RRG&C.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 07:26:00 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Don't know about that, but I am surprised CI hadn't already locked down this domain name.  Hope Tony doesn't get a cease and desist.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 08, 2014, 07:26:06 PM
OK, post #2! Ha ha.  Been finding that I'm posting less and less nowadays.  Sheesh.  Decade robusto from CF and some Knob Creek with a splash of ginger ale at the moment.  Clouds cooling us down, warden at a baby shower and quiet here for another 10 minutes.
At long last, fish has an avi!!!  My life is now complete.
  Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:29:37 PM
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
KC, All of my tests came out great, but the Doc wants to see something with blood sugar. I go Monday for that. The blood pressure meds have been reduced, and that helped I think. Still feel strange--don't know what it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:34:54 PM
If that Will fellow happens to be about, those Afrique petit coronas are on JR's Daily Auction with less than an hour to go.  No idea if the price is any good, though.  As I said, it's been years since I'd thought of that line.
JAC! Welcome, and howdy as we say down in Hell(Louisiana)
Howdy, there, Mr GK.  Thanks again for the heads-up.
Well, it would not be the banter without Mr. JAC!
Don't know about that, but I am surprised CI hadn't already locked down this domain name.  Hope Tony doesn't get a cease and desist.
Can't happen. Been registered for a while. Maybe they buy him off! Hard to argue with an Italian from New Jersey, no offence, sorry, YMMV, etc..
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 07:44:25 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 07:47:11 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 08, 2014, 07:48:10 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:49:14 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
JAC, that is what's great about here! No code words, and post whatever you want! I mean, to a point. Don't make us throw up--but you get the jist. Frank Llaneza is a great cigar blender, and a great American so I would suspect they would be good!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:49:39 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 08, 2014, 07:53:01 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 07:54:09 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
Ah, he had already done so -- "the first being the El Rey del Mundo Flor de Llaneza."  CA's #21 of '08:  http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25detail/year/2008/rank/21
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:55:23 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
How is it in the GREAT State of Ohio?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 07:56:10 PM
...Mikey in da hoose....now we'Z got a ParTaY.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 07:56:44 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
JAC, that is what's great about here! No code words, and post whatever you want! I mean, to a point. Don't make us throw up--but you get the jist. Frank Llaneza is a great cigar blender, and a great American so I would suspect they would be good!
I would agree, but was -- http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/3846
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:58:45 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
Ah, he had already done so -- "the first being the El Rey del Mundo Flor de Llaneza."  CA's #21 of '08:  http://www.cigaraficionado.com/cigars/top25detail/year/2008/rank/21
JAC, when I first started smoking these rolled up weed leaf, it was all Villazon. That's all they sold around here. Love them to this day! Great taste, just not enough of it for me now.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 07:59:56 PM
...Mikey in da hoose....now we'Z got a ParTaY.
A DOGGY is in da house too!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:01:20 PM
Anybody tried the Llaneza 1961s?  $70/box on JR's Weekly Dutch Auctions (it is refreshing to be explicit) for the cuban coronas.  Haven't heard or read much about these, but I'd like to think that hall of famer would've put his name on some good ones.
JAC, that is what's great about here! No code words, and post whatever you want! I mean, to a point. Don't make us throw up--but you get the jist. Frank Llaneza is a great cigar blender, and a great American so I would suspect they would be good!
I would agree, but was -- http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/3846
Did not know, I should keep up. Sheesh! May he rest in peace...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 08, 2014, 08:03:03 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
How is it in the GREAT State of Ohio?
Ohio doin' OK.  No weird weather.  Making plans to head down Texas way next weekend.  Holding a joint birthday party for the grand daughters.  Tim is deploying to Afghanistan by the end of the month.  Madeline's birthday is June 17 an Charlotte's is July 2 soo having a joint birthday while Dad's still stateside.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 08:03:35 PM
Feels like home here now.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:05:50 PM
Holy schit Batman!  The Fish has an avatar!  Will wonders never cease?-----CB-----Evening Mikey!
  Howdy KC.  Another day in paradise - yardwork.
Hello, Mike
  Evening Ken.
How is it in the GREAT State of Ohio?
Ohio doin' OK.  No weird weather.  Making plans to head down Texas way next weekend.  Holding a joint birthday party for the grand daughters.  Tim is deploying to Afghanistan by the end of the month.  Madeline's birthday is June 17 an Charlotte's is July 2 soo having a joint birthday while Dad's still stateside.
Cool, Mike. My old ass will be 52yrs July, 3!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 08:06:21 PM
...Mikey in da hoose....now we'Z got a ParTaY.
A DOGGY is in da house too!
...wOOf...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:06:36 PM
Feels like home here now.
Well, fix me a sandwich then!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 08:09:02 PM
Feels like home here now.
Well, fix me a sandwich then!
you want mayo on that?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:11:54 PM
Feels like home here now.
Well, fix me a sandwich then!
you want mayo on that?
Kidding, botl's. I don't eat mayo anymore--too much fat. Thanks for asking. Low sodium mustard, kosher.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 08:17:24 PM
...Go Spurs...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: jswaykos on June 08, 2014, 08:17:54 PM
My favorite part of this site? The pictures. Padron 1926 to wrap up the weekend, hope everyone had a good one. See ya tomorrow, all.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 08:18:05 PM
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
KC, All of my tests came out great, but the Doc wants to see something with blood sugar. I go Monday for that. The blood pressure meds have been reduced, and that helped I think. Still feel strange--don't know what it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work!
If you are diabetic, that must be taken seriously and not ignored.  Oh, and btw, pm me your e-mail addy, I have a subject I want to discuss with a few close BOTL and e-mail is the easiest way.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 08:23:14 PM
If you are diabetic, that must be taken seriously and not ignored.  Oh, and btw, pm me your e-mail addy, I have a subject I want to discuss with a few close BOTL and e-mail is the easiest way.
[/quote]That's an indeed, alright.  Don't want to go to the doc for a bad case of the flu only to have him send you to the ER with diabetic ketoacidosis.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 08:23:17 PM
My favorite part of this site? The pictures. Padron 1926 to wrap up the weekend, hope everyone had a good one. See ya tomorrow, all.
thought your favorite part was US.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 08:24:26 PM
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
KC, All of my tests came out great, but the Doc wants to see something with blood sugar. I go Monday for that. The blood pressure meds have been reduced, and that helped I think. Still feel strange--don't know what it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work!
If you are diabetic, that must be taken seriously and not ignored.  Oh, and btw, pm me your e-mail addy, I have a subject I want to discuss with a few close BOTL and e-mail is the easiest way.
your going to need mine then.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:29:57 PM
Feels like home here now.
the carpet don't match the drapes.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 08:35:18 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:36:01 PM
Feels like home here now.
the carpet don't match the drapes.
That was funny, for some reason. Don't really know why?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:36:25 PM
Enjoying a a Paul Stulac classic blend Lord with a french vanilla coffee. Nice seegar.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 08:36:56 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 08:36:56 PM
KC, Sorry about the wash-out. I've been meaning to ask if PB is doing well? And all of your kids, birds--haha-----GK-----Got Bianca started on insulin this past Wednesday, so she's feeling a bit better.  The "kids" couldn't go out and play today, with the storms, so they were a bit noisey.
KC, All of my tests came out great, but the Doc wants to see something with blood sugar. I go Monday for that. The blood pressure meds have been reduced, and that helped I think. Still feel strange--don't know what it is. Maybe I'm allergic to work!
If you are diabetic, that must be taken seriously and not ignored.  Oh, and btw, pm me your e-mail addy, I have a subject I want to discuss with a few close BOTL and e-mail is the easiest way.
your going to need mine then.
Yes, I will need yours.  Thought I had it, but I don't.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:38:17 PM
Feels like home here now.
the carpet don't match the drapes.
That was funny, for some reason. Don't really know why?
she colors her hair!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:39:28 PM
Good evening to all ! .
hey dd
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 08:41:43 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:42:35 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Thanks, am having a good evening
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 08:42:57 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 08:44:44 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
Hi Will .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 08:45:03 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 08:48:12 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
J-U-S-T, that is how it's spelled! I am just messing with you, Will. You are way smarter than me! I remember when I first got on the banter, and you would say: "no worries". So, no worries! Love the brickhouse!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 08:48:20 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 08:48:29 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Good evening Tom ! .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 08:50:16 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Good evening Tom ! .
dd - good to see you
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 08:51:54 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
J-U-S-T, that is how it's spelled! I am just messing with you, Will. You are way smarter than me! I remember when I first got on the banter, and you would say: "no worries". So, no worries! Love the brickhouse!

Indeed.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 08:53:03 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 08:54:43 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Evening TRO.....LMAO
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 08:56:46 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Evening TRO.....LMAO
Hi TD.  Trying to decide if I am going to have another cigar.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
good evening gents - just finished a SL Habano
Evening TRO.....LMAO
Hi TD.  Trying to decide if I am going to have another cigar.
Need to find something to smoke here also...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 09:02:23 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 09:03:20 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
don't have any more 1800 need to buy more !, lol
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 09:05:07 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 09:09:52 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 08, 2014, 09:15:19 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 09:17:09 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
adios
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 09:17:49 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
How's that Brickhouse Churchie going Will?...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 09:21:28 PM
Half time, 43-43!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 09:22:57 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
How's that Brickhouse Churchie going Will?...

Excellent so far.  Top notch construction.  Solid medium bodied, easy going smoke.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 09:30:32 PM
Hey, Will, you didn't get a chance to see those Afrique petit coronas I mentioned earlier, did you?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 09:32:06 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
dd. spell check, in your honor.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 09:33:49 PM
Game on, back later.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 09:38:28 PM
Game on, back later.
Go HEAT
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 09:48:25 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
Flip from Jersey?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 09:49:12 PM
Game on, back later.
Go HEAT
BOTL Hater!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TRO on June 08, 2014, 09:57:19 PM
see you gents later
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:00:32 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
Flip from Jersey?
...Boomshackalacka.....stay safe dd......
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:02:30 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
Flip from Jersey?
...Boomshackalacka.....stay safe dd......
Evening, gents! Just finished a Tattoo, not a bad smoke despite the bad press I've heard..
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:05:39 PM
Good evening to all ! .
Evening dd....
WOFF ! .
sounds like the dog has laryngitis
he needs to gargle with some 1800!
Dink'N it works also...just booZe'n
I will dink to that , but I will dink to any thing ! .
but you guy' know that .lol
Well guy's , I will bbl , it was great to see every one ! , I will try to get back befor the filp .
Flip from Jersey?
...Boomshackalacka.....stay safe dd......
Evening, gents! Just finished a Tattoo, not a bad smoke despite the bad press I've heard..
Agree...evening GEO......
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 10:06:50 PM
Hey Geo, smoking a AF Don Carlos here. I know that these don't get much play here,  but I love them.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 10:08:00 PM
Hey, Will, you didn't get a chance to see those Afrique petit coronas I mentioned earlier, did you?

No I didn't.  Pretty much in no buy mode after the Epernays, though.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:09:04 PM
Hey Geo, smoking a AF Don Carlos here. I know that these don't get much play here,  but I love them.
I got a friend loves them, his favorite Cameroon, I smoked one with and liked it quite a bit, you're right don't hear much about AF here at all…except maybe the Anejo...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:13:16 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 10:16:17 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
He posted on the "other" site a couple of hours ago also.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:16:28 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
/// indeed, he was.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:17:23 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
He posted on the "other" site a couple of hours ago also.
what other site? ;-)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 10:19:10 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
He posted on the "other" site a couple of hours ago also.
what other site? ;-)
I forget
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:19:39 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
...NaH...when he'Z ON you can barely get a post in edge wiZe....just saY'n.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 10:20:48 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
...NaH...when he'Z ON you can barely get a post in edge wiZe....just saY'n.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: JAC on June 08, 2014, 10:21:26 PM
Hey, Will, you didn't get a chance to see those Afrique petit coronas I mentioned earlier, did you?

No I didn't.  Pretty much in no buy mode after the Epernays, though.

Ah.  Last I checked, the box went for about $45.  Didn't know what a good price was on those these days.  Just happened to notice them the other day when, on a lark, I glanced through JR's listings.  Grabbed a box of TKOs for $22.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:23:08 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
...NaH...when he'Z ON you can barely get a post in edge wiZe....just saY'n.
yep, the original PW…
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:31:26 PM
I was creeping on the members list, and looks like Mr. Breath was on tonight?
...NaH...when he'Z ON you can barely get a post in edge wiZe....just saY'n.
yep, the original PW…
...LuV that BrO.....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: SLY on June 08, 2014, 10:35:05 PM
Evening gents. Raining here. Nice night under the overhang on the porch. Had a Padilla 1932 torp from CFest with top shelf sipping tequila ( Gran Centenario Anejo), then the giant GAR also from CFest with Face Plant IPA cans from Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA).  Very tasty pairings.  Gonna head in now to watch rest of Spurs/Heat game.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: SLY on June 08, 2014, 10:35:57 PM
Evening gents. Raining here. Nice night under the overhang on the porch. Had a Padilla 1932 torp from CFest with top shelf sipping tequila ( Gran Centenario Anejo), then the giant GAR also from CFest with Face Plant IPA cans from Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA).  Very tasty pairings.  Gonna head in now to watch rest of Spurs/Heat game.
Good to see everyone.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:36:38 PM
Evening gents. Raining here. Nice night under the overhang on the porch. Had a Padilla 1932 torp from CFest with top shelf sipping tequila ( Gran Centenario Anejo), then the giant GAR also from CFest with Face Plant IPA cans from Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA).  Very tasty pairings.  Gonna head in now to watch rest of Spurs/Heat game.
what's the score sly?
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:37:04 PM
18
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:40:37 PM
Evening gents. Raining here. Nice night under the overhang on the porch. Had a Padilla 1932 torp from CFest with top shelf sipping tequila ( Gran Centenario Anejo), then the giant GAR also from CFest with Face Plant IPA cans from Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA).  Very tasty pairings.  Gonna head in now to watch rest of Spurs/Heat game.
Good to see everyone.
howdy sly, enjoy the game…think Pop will have the AC on tonight...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:44:05 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Geo on June 08, 2014, 10:46:43 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:48:43 PM
Evening gents. Raining here. Nice night under the overhang on the porch. Had a Padilla 1932 torp from CFest with top shelf sipping tequila ( Gran Centenario Anejo), then the giant GAR also from CFest with Face Plant IPA cans from Lost Rhino (Ashburn, VA).  Very tasty pairings.  Gonna head in now to watch rest of Spurs/Heat game.
Good to see everyone.
howdy sly, enjoy the game…think Pop will have the AC on tonight...
it's cold here tonight, no AC yet
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 10:49:01 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
night and 18
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 10:50:22 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
/////......Later Geo....
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 10:56:52 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 11:05:33 PM
Got an hour to see if a Jam happens or not.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 11:07:52 PM
Evening, men.  Jus starting a Brickhouse Churchill.
How's that Brickhouse Churchie going Will?...

Excellent so far.  Top notch construction.  Solid medium bodied, easy going smoke.

Got a phone call that kept me distracted.  Near the end of the BH Churchill.  Excellent construction throughout.

A light sweet syrupy, nutty/woody tobacco is the main core flavor throughout.  Touches of an odd spice, too, that I really can't describe.  a little floral.  Gets toastier as it goes.  Not super complex, and a bit of a large vitola for the flavor profile, imo, but an excellent sit back and relax type cigar.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 11:08:05 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
gnite George
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:08:53 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_(symbol)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:14:57 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
"giving chai"
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 11:15:38 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:16:23 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
LMFAO!!!!!!!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 08, 2014, 11:17:39 PM
18
Glad we got that out of the way.....
haven't figured out the "18" yet…but I must check out, big day tomorrow…TDog, Fred, Will, Johnny, Sly, Oy, Jac…and anyone else lurkin' out there…g'night
"giving chai"
now I want chai tea....good stuff
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:22:24 PM
It is heard in a BBC recording from April 20, 1945 of Jewish survivors of the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp five days after their liberation. This was the first Sabbath ceremony openly conducted on German soil since the beginning of the war, with people still dying around them, singing what would become the Israeli national anthem, Hatikvah. At the end of Hatikvah, British Army Chaplain Leslie Hardman shouts out, "Am Yisrael Chai, The children of Israel still liveth!"(Wikipedia)
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 11:23:42 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
[/quote Sure hope LeBum don't win another one...
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 11:26:21 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Fuck You!!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: glassken on June 08, 2014, 11:27:56 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Fuck You!!
HaHaHa!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 08, 2014, 11:28:28 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
[/quote Sure hope LeBum don't win another one...
Sure hope LeBum don't win another one....cbeesh.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Johnny on June 08, 2014, 11:32:11 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
[/quote Sure hope LeBum don't win another one...
Sure hope LeBum don't win another one....cbeesh.
Yep, 98-96 in S.A. !
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 11:33:15 PM
Just started an Asylum toro.  Don't remember where I got it from or for how long I've had it.  First Asylum.
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 11:34:24 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Fuck You!!
nice language!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 08, 2014, 11:35:41 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Fuck You!!
nice language!

Gai kakhen afenyam
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 11:47:18 PM
Well that was bullshit, gotta wonder what the Spurs are thinking sometimes.
that they suck.
Fuck You!!
nice language!
Gai Kakhen Afenyam :: Go Shit In The Ocean!

Gai kakhen afenyam
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 08, 2014, 11:47:58 PM
Gai Kakhen Afenyam :: Go Shit In The Ocean!
Title: Re: 6/8/2014
Post by: KC on June 08, 2014, 11:54:11 PM
Gai Kakhen Afenyam :: Go Shit In The Ocean!
And this is said on "National Ocean Day"?