Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2020, 11:25:01 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Talk show host Maury Povich is 81.
Damn, had no idea he was that old.
No joke. January 17th has some good ones. Which is why the Thought for Today is so apropos too.
Living forever is great if it means we never have to lose Betty White.

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2020, 11:47:01 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Talk show host Maury Povich is 81.
Damn, had no idea he was that old.
No joke. January 17th has some good ones. Which is why the Thought for Today is so apropos too.
Living forever is great if it means we never have to lose Betty White.
Speaking of sliced bread, it's about time to consider lunch.

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2020, 12:33:16 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Am I the only one who sees the referenced coupon code is missing also?

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2020, 12:49:11 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Am I the only one who sees the referenced coupon code is missing also?
It was his way of making sure he got multiple posts in today.  ;D

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2020, 01:01:41 PM »

[...]

It's nice to be wanted.

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2020, 01:05:49 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Am I the only one who sees the referenced coupon code is missing also?
Really? Have we forgotten catsrule for 17% discount?

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2020, 01:09:47 PM »

[...]

I think it's been too long between decent deals.

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2020, 02:15:33 PM »

Alright then, hazzuh!

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2020, 02:19:09 PM »

[...]

I didn't read it carefully enough. I thought it was a different code to get the 32% discount. My bad.

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2020, 02:19:52 PM »

Alright then, hazzuh!
Have a nice weekend, Dave. Don't forget to order me a t-shirt.

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2020, 03:51:12 PM »

First cigar this week.

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2020, 04:17:28 PM »

Alright then, hazzuh!
Have a nice weekend, Dave. Don't forget to order me a t-shirt.
Perhaps he'll trade a t-shirt for a banter sweatshirt.

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2020, 04:54:48 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Do we have a coupon code?

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2020, 04:59:11 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Do we have a coupon code?
Late to party got it thanks

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2020, 05:02:24 PM »

And we're jammin' again, for those keeping track at home.
That's so Mark can continue filling his new humidor. CI is very nice that way.
Then they need some good cheapo deals already!
Now you're asking too much. Maybe Scott will give us another drive-by deal.
Nice deal with coupon code:

Shape:BelicosoStrength:Medium
Country:NicaraguaWrapper:Natural
Size:5 1/2 x 52Flavor:
MSRP:$119.90
Famous: $107.99
32% off!
$72.98
I know very little of the Southern Draw. is this a good price?
Not cheap cigars, but tasty.  This price is at least $10 less than best price I've seen.  All made by AJF of course, so that gives you some indication of quality.
Do we have a coupon code?
Late to party got it thanks
It's on cigar monster right now for $79
Logged