Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2017, 08:19:45 AM »

I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Hit and Runs.  Even though they have the flower symbol of the MC series and a second band that says 101, he's not calling them Room 101 cigars.  I imagine that name is now technically owned by Davidoff.
Wanted to try one yesterday but just too damn hot.

Talked to the guy at Habana yesterday and asked him what the hell brand name they go by and he said they were not actually sure either.

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2017, 08:47:46 AM »

I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Hit and Runs.  Even though they have the flower symbol of the MC series and a second band that says 101, he's not calling them Room 101 cigars.  I imagine that name is now technically owned by Davidoff.
Wanted to try one yesterday but just too damn hot.

Talked to the guy at Habana yesterday and asked him what the hell brand name they go by and he said they were not actually sure either.
You're right, there really isn't a brand.  He's pretty much releasing it as a Caldwell cigar, but the branding/bands are obviously his.

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 09:03:38 AM »

I'll be curious to hear what you think of the Hit and Runs.  Even though they have the flower symbol of the MC series and a second band that says 101, he's not calling them Room 101 cigars.  I imagine that name is now technically owned by Davidoff.
Wanted to try one yesterday but just too damn hot.

Talked to the guy at Habana yesterday and asked him what the hell brand name they go by and he said they were not actually sure either.
You're right, there really isn't a brand.  He's pretty much releasing it as a Caldwell cigar, but the branding/bands are obviously his.
I see a law suit in the worx over that "101" and the label graphics

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »

Time to get some breakfast then walk the dogs.

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2017, 10:02:54 AM »

You get to catch up with Mr. Bean yesterday?

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »

You get to catch up with Mr. Bean yesterday?
No sir did not but we are going to try and get together later in the month.

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 10:49:51 AM »

Read the Austin Commie Statesman this morning so I am all up to date on Transgenders, Bathrooms, Tax Increases and Abortion.

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2017, 11:05:25 AM »

good morning guys. slow going this morning. was out very late watching the meteor shower last night into the early morning hours.

EPC 2nd and coffee going.

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »

good morning guys. slow going this morning. was out very late watching the meteor shower last night into the early morning hours.

EPC 2nd and coffee going.
Morning Dean, well you can relax and watch golf all day, on TNT channel now

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2017, 11:22:30 AM »

good morning guys. slow going this morning. was out very late watching the meteor shower last night into the early morning hours.

EPC 2nd and coffee going.
Get a good show?  Fairly cloudy here so didn't see too much.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2017, 11:23:38 AM »

good morning guys. slow going this morning. was out very late watching the meteor shower last night into the early morning hours.

EPC 2nd and coffee going.
Get a good show?  Fairly cloudy here so didn't see too much.
it was a bit cloudy here too but were able to see quite a few.

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2017, 11:48:40 AM »

$38 for a 5 pak of Laranja Robustos at the Monster, Holy Sheesh!

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »

think I'll head to the lady's house for some pool time.

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:19 PM »

Read the Austin Commie Statesman this morning so I am all up to date on Transgenders, Bathrooms, Tax Increases and Abortion.
Happy Sunday, y'all.

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 05:14:49 PM »

Sheesh, Heat Lull?

101 feels like 111 here
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4