Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2016, 09:09:47 PM »

Evening, Deano.

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2016, 09:18:17 PM »

Evening, Deano.
evening RazMan.
I see 38° and rain at Mount Rainier National Park. better than snow.

« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2016, 09:58:59 PM »

Evening, Deano.
evening RazMan.
I see 38° and rain at Mount Rainier National Park. better than snow.
I'm 40 miles from the gates to the park, but only 20 from the park itself. So, about the same here. 38 degrees and pissing rain. Wind is gonna set to blowing soon, but it's coming from the north so not so bad. Here in Enumclaw, we don't care about the wind until it's coming from the east. That's when it comes screaming through Chinook pass, which functions like an epic Venturi. When that happens, trees start blowing over and it gets effin' cold.

« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2016, 10:01:25 PM »

It's a good night to be in. Got whiskey on the rocks, a recliner by the fire, and the warden's making spaghetti and sizzling up some peppers and onions. I'm fighting cold symptoms, but still feeling pretty good.

« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2016, 10:15:32 PM »

Donald Trump beshits himself badly, and all Hillary can manage is a 7 point lead. Since the error margin of any poll is 5% plus, she's gotten a 2 point bump from the Donald acting like a moron. This election is fukin' hilarious.

The Don should go on TV, drop Trou', and tell Hillary she's welcome to come grab his junk. I bet it'd trigger a damned landslide for him.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]