Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

  • Administrator
6/14/2016
« on: June 14, 2016, 12:03:24 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 12:04:59 AM »

Two-fer jam?

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 12:06:32 AM »

Safe travels Dean. Get some sleep T.

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 12:07:16 AM »

Way to go Cav's......!

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2016, 12:19:21 AM »

Way to go Cav's......!
Yeah, go figure. They're not out of it yet.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 05:53:23 AM »

Morning Sleeping Jammers, off to work time for me.  BBL.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2016, 06:31:11 AM »

Morning Sleeping Jammers, off to work time for me.  BBL.
Hurry back LTG is bringing donuts.

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 07:03:09 AM »

Good morning boys, no LTG this morning for a false sense of hope for the Cavs

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 07:20:44 AM »

Morning Fish & Blue

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2016, 07:36:11 AM »

What a bunch of condescending bullshit from our Executive Director, further proof they assume everybody below them is a moron.

All,

The events of the recent Pulse Nightclub, in Orlando, Florida, are a tragedy.  Our thoughts go out to the friends and families of the victims of this unfortunate act of terrorism.   I want to remind all of you about maintaining general situational awareness in public places at all times (such as being aware of your surroundings and knowing where exits are in buildings).  We are mindful that events like these can affect each and every one of us in different ways, leaving us feeling vulnerable or unsettled.  They can even bring back painful memories from other tragic events.   If you, or any of your loved ones, are experiencing stress or anxiety over this event, we encourage you to contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).  The EAP is completely confidential and you can access it from wherever you are,  24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 Taking care of yourself during a stressful time is an important method for fighting the terror these type of acts are intended to provoke.  At a times like this, it is important to remember to take care of yourself and each other.

Remember EAP is a free service provided to all  employees to help them cope with many different types of stress and conflict.  Please consider these services as the impact of this event continues to unfold.

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2016, 07:40:40 AM »

218 Days

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2016, 07:41:29 AM »

G'morning Fish and Tex. One of those mornings.

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 07:45:48 AM »

Good morning,  Cavs fans. Oh, they're off today. Good morning, everyone else.

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »

Good morning,  Cavs fans. Oh, they're off today. Good morning, everyone else.
Morning Mayor from an everyone else.

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2016, 07:48:22 AM »

[...]

Sounds like a great benefit to me. Howdy, TXDave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14