CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 9/20/2021  (Read 3430 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/20/2021
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2021, 10:12:52 AM »

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2021, 10:14:07 AM »

In addition, we've reached page four and only a handful of posts are really jam related. ClemsonDave ought to be pleased.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2021, 10:36:16 AM »

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Brick House Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 5/ $27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 (6.0"x54) - 5 / $34.99
#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
Punch Pita (6.1"x50) - 10 / $39.99

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2021, 10:42:26 AM »

So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.
That's some crack research there, Tony. Well done.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2021, 10:49:23 AM »

Doing what I can to help out my fellow BotL.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2021, 10:49:24 AM »

That's baloney

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2021, 10:51:20 AM »

I have not bought from CI in a long time. Famous and the page have gotten most of my money

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2021, 10:53:33 AM »

I have not bought from CI in a long time. Famous and the page have gotten most of my money
I haven't had baloney in years but now you've got me thinking about it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2021, 11:05:06 AM »

Make sure you fry it. That's the good stuff.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Brick House Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 5/ $27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 (6.0"x54) - 5 / $34.99
#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
Punch Pita (6.1"x50) - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - Eastern Standard Euro Express (5.5"x44) - 5 / $24.99

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2021, 11:07:18 AM »

Better than fried Spam? We do that with mac-n-cheese every so often.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2021, 11:20:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2021, 11:22:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hi Bret. Welcome to Monday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2021, 11:26:33 AM »

Better than fried Spam? We do that with mac-n-cheese every so often.
As a matter of fact, we just had fried Spam and mac and cheese last week. Delish!

Fried bologna and fried Spam are pretty similar, so either one could taste better, depending on your taste preference at the time.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2021, 11:26:44 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6