Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.

In addition, we've reached page four and only a handful of posts are really jam related. ClemsonDave ought to be pleased.

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Brick House Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 5/ $27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 (6.0"x54) - 5 / $34.99
#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
Punch Pita (6.1"x50) - 10 / $39.99

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.
That's some crack research there, Tony. Well done.

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.
That's some crack research there, Tony. Well done.
Doing what I can to help out my fellow BotL.

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
That's baloney

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!
It has been more than 20 minutes and the cigars are still in my cart at the same price. New deal is up so I believe it is safe to say that as long as you are logged in, you are ok to leave them there until the end of the day.
That's some crack research there, Tony. Well done.
I have not bought from CI in a long time. Famous and the page have gotten most of my money

[...]
I haven't had baloney in years but now you've got me thinking about it.

[...]
Make sure you fry it. That's the good stuff.

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
Punch Pita (6.1"x50) - 10 / $39.99
Caldwell Collection - Eastern Standard Euro Express (5.5"x44) - 5 / $24.99

[...]
Better than fried Spam? We do that with mac-n-cheese every so often.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muchachos.
Hi Bret. Welcome to Monday.

[...]
As a matter of fact, we just had fried Spam and mac and cheese last week. Delish!

Fried bologna and fried Spam are pretty similar, so either one could taste better, depending on your taste preference at the time.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6