Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

So after the boys' travel soccer game on Saturday we had the whole family rapid tested. My one son got a false positive again. We went through something similar during the summer.

We had him tested again using the molecular/PCR test which is supposed to be more accurate and it came back negative. It's always the same boy too. There must be something about his snot that makes the rapid test register him as positive.
He the same one clogging the toilet? Might want to have a doc run some tests on both ends.  ;D
Hmmm. That might need some investigation. But since no one will ever admit that it was he that clogged the toilet, this requires someone more skilled than I. I'll have to get the Mrs on the case.
She's probably the one doing it and blaming it on the kids. Trust no one!
LALTS! Almost LMAO but was afraid it would clog the toilet again.
At least you'd have given the plumber a hell of a story!
I always imagined that the banter would become so big that I would eventually have to purge the older posts. I have never really noticed a problem with performance or space so it's all still here. There have got to be some classic stories collected in the last 7 years. I wonder if I could get them published into a book of short stories.
All I got from today's stories were snots and toilets.

[...]

Put me down for a pre-order copy.
Can you imagine the research and editing required? 345924 Posts over 2500+ days. The acknowledgements alone would fill a book.
That is an average of 9 pages per day over 7+ years. NOT IT!

[...]

Sounds like you are ready to take on the job of editor-in-chief!

Good morning, Rick. Congrats on your Bills yesterday. I wish I could extend the same on the baseball side of things.

[...]

It would take an awful lot of reading, for sure. But almost 95% of the posts you could breeze right through, cause it's mostly filler nonsense. Lol

[...]

And there's a jam going on. There, you're all caught up. Morning, Rick.

[...]

You are being a bit conservative with the 95%. Just sayin'.

[...]

Now there's something I've never been accused of being here. Definitely merits a place in the footnotes.

[...]

Good morning Dave and Tony

[...]

Bills did well the Yankees are such a disappointment. I'll leave it at that.

[...]

I'm getting dizzy from all the head shaking.

JoeCigar's Jambalaya:

Brick House Fumas Toro (6.0"x52) - 20 / $44.99
Man O' War Valkyrie Torpedo (6.1"x54) - 5/ $27.50
Cohiba Macassar 6x54 (6.0"x54) - 5 / $34.99
#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.

Oh wow, we're jamming. Who knew?
So here is something interesting about jam items... It appears you can only keep them in your cart for 15 minutes now. Therefore, if you are interested in something, don't wait to pull the trigger at the end of the day.
I may have jumped the gun on this assumption. Turns out I wasn't logged in to CI. It may be that the 15 minutes only applies to users that are "guests". I guess I will find out shortly when I don't pull the trigger on these Ave Marias. I shall keep you posted.
Inquiring minds want to know!

#68: Nica Libre and Nica Libre x AGANORSA - 10 / $29.99
includes:
5 - Nica Libre Toro (6" x 54)
5 - Nica Libre x AGANORSA Toro (6" x 52)
Camacho Nicaraguan Barrel Aged Robusto (5.0"x50) - 5 / $24.99
Ave Maria Morning Star (5.0"x58) - Box of 10 / $44.99
Diesel Shorty Ltd. (4.5"x60) - 5 / $22.50
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6