Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.

Over/Under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 10
9.  But this list had 7 borderline cases that I didn't count.  People whose resumes I could quote, but if you showed me a picture I wouldn't have been able to pull out their names.

Morning, muchachos.
buenos días RazMan. es un día bastante bueno hasta ahora.
Que siga siendo así, rezo.  Igualmente, Deano.

I hope the toilet plunging I started the day with isn't an indication of what the rest of the day will be like.
hopefully the rest of the day will run smoothly now.
same problem here. I am plunging the widow's toilet at least once a week. our TP consumption has at least tripled since she moved in. only a matter of time before the septic needs pumping. women.
My son busted the toilet last night and didn't tell anyone. I found out the hard way early this morning.
I feel that pain, my kids are notorious for clogging the toilet and not telling anyone.
I've got no-one else to blame it on....
....well one...everything is her fault... :P
You can always blame Figment.
Nah, wouldn't do that.

today's line up. starting with the Short Story.
Another stellar lineup

Good Friday to you Mr. Raz.

Morning, muchachos.
buenos días RazMan. es un día bastante bueno hasta ahora.
Que siga siendo así, rezo.  Igualmente, Deano.
me too.

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
That makes you one of two people who ever figured out my handle without my having to explain it.  The other was James Nash, a friend of mine who writes for Guitar Player magazine.

In this video, James is the long-haired guy on the left.
https://youtu.be/Rq6Oe4VNpU8

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
That makes you one of two people who ever figured out my handle without my having to explain it.  The other was James Nash, a friend of mine who writes for Guitar Player magazine.

In this video, James is the long-haired guy on the left.
https://youtu.be/Rq6Oe4VNpU8
And here's a lesson on rasgueados.  ;-)

https://youtu.be/w7BoZzaJOQM

Morning, muchachos.
buenos días RazMan. es un día bastante bueno hasta ahora.
Yeah, it started pretty shitty (literally) but I think it has shaped up.

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
Ahhhh, never thought to look it up. I just assumed it was a name that Bret assumed along the way. This banter still teaches us new things on the daily.

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
That makes you one of two people who ever figured out my handle without my having to explain it.  The other was James Nash, a friend of mine who writes for Guitar Player magazine.

In this video, James is the long-haired guy on the left.
https://youtu.be/Rq6Oe4VNpU8
nice. I'm partial to the fiddle.

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
Ahhhh, never thought to look it up. I just assumed it was a name that Bret assumed along the way. This banter still teaches us new things on the daily.
I always that it had to do with making fun of Italians. 😂

ha:
razgueado: one or several right hand's fingers slide along the strings to play chords in a rhythmic manner.
Ahhhh, never thought to look it up. I just assumed it was a name that Bret assumed along the way. This banter still teaches us new things on the daily.
It began as just an internet handle, gosh...has it really been over 25 years ago?  It's become something of a nickname.  The one flaw of the handle is that it only really works online.  It's too subject to misspelling to be a domain name or an email address given out verbally.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6