Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

good morning guys. really rough day yesterday, and alone most of it. needed two hands just to drink a cup of coffee. today isn't much better but the widow just picked up my steroids, so it's hurry up and wait. hopefully a cigar is in my future.

@LTG - you have every right to be angry. too many people have gotten complacent over the virus. politics and science aside - people are FUCKING dying, no longer the elderly. hospitals are overloaded and caregivers are worn down and out. and yes, some people are afraid and have a right to. God? why is it when all of a sudden they need Him in times of strife? what's wrong with turning to God everyday, all day, good or bad?
Well said, Dean. Sorry you're having a rough go of it today.
I use to say "everyday is a good day, just some are better than others". guess my attitude needs more adjusting. 🤔
you hang in there Dave.
You do the same. Better days are ahead, no question.

Camacho Corojo Robusto
(5.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.60 per cigar

Only 5 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.50
per cigar
$44.99 total price
SAVE 48%

Finally getting to an afternoon sut on this rainy day.

Finally getting to an afternoon sut on this rainy day.
I need to get some of those. It's been so long since I've had a SL Connecticut

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.

good morning guys. really rough day yesterday, and alone most of it. needed two hands just to drink a cup of coffee. today isn't much better but the widow just picked up my steroids, so it's hurry up and wait. hopefully a cigar is in my future.

@LTG - you have every right to be angry. too many people have gotten complacent over the virus. politics and science aside - people are FUCKING dying, no longer the elderly. hospitals are overloaded and caregivers are worn down and out. and yes, some people are afraid and have a right to. God? why is it when all of a sudden they need Him in times of strife? what's wrong with turning to God everyday, all day, good or bad?
Amen.  And avail themselves first of what He's already provided before asking for more.  We got vaccines and masks.  Start there.
Amen to that.  The vaccine is truly a miracle in and of itself.
Until there's a strain that our vaccines are rendered useless.

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.
I think I need a week off to do all I want to. At least for this project.

[...]

That's like arguing that I shouldn't get the vaccine because I might get run over by a car one day. That vaccine is here, the vaccine works, get the goddamn vaccine. If enough people did, we wouldn't have to worry about additional strains. But a loud and uninformed group of dumbasses somehow made a global pandemic political, so here we are.

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
Always a bonus to save money by being able to do something yourself.
I think I need a week off to do all I want to. At least for this project.
Sounds like your job might have a hard time giving you that much time off in a row, but I say go for it.

Luckily for me, my work day has finally come to an end. Hazzuh!

Luckily for me, my work day has finally come to an end. Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Going to end soon myself. For now, I'll take a break and go pick up the kids from school.

My furnace, A/C, Lineset, etc.  are in. Only 5 month wait because I wanted particular equipment. Thank you Covid. I'm dropping that payment after work. I'm still cutting off about 5 grand doing it myself
can you wait 5 months to pay because of Covid? 😂

Luckily for me, my work day has finally come to an end. Hazzuh!
later Dave.

think I'll take a little nap on the couch. later guys.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7