CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: 9/14/2021  (Read 4024 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/14/2021
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2021, 10:41:13 AM »

One of Tony's yes's for today.
Yes LTG, Joey is a she.
HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I AM??  I got 6 today and Joey wasn't one of 'em. The name definitely sounded familiar but I would have guessed it was a dude. I am also admitting that I did not know Chekov's real name.
Correction, 7.  I miscounted.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12 (don't miss Walter Koenig)
And I SHOULD know Mark Hall, I suppose.  I've performed a bunch of his band's songs a bunch of times over the past ten years.  But he's only a name, and I wouldn't know him to see him.  The rules is the rules.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2021, 10:43:01 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
And I SHOULD know Mark Hall, I suppose.  I've performed a bunch of his band's songs a bunch of times over the past ten years.  But he's only a name, and I wouldn't know him to see him.  The rules is the rules.
Exactly.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2021, 10:44:34 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
I didn't miss Mr. Chekov, nor Joey Heatherton, Sam Neill, Bowzer, Steve Berlin, Morten Harket, Tyler Perry, and the once heartachingly beautiful Kimberly Williams.  But that's only 8.
I'm surprised you didn't get Dan Cortese. I'm also surprised he's listed as "actor".

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2021, 10:50:54 AM »

Day off 😀
Nice. Got your smokes all lined up for the day?
I'm waiting for Dean's lineup!
time to walk to the humidor. It’s cool outside this morning.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2021, 10:50:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning anyways.
hi RazMan.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2021, 10:53:21 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
I didn't miss Mr. Chekov, nor Joey Heatherton, Sam Neill, Bowzer, Steve Berlin, Morten Harket, Tyler Perry, and the once heartachingly beautiful Kimberly Williams.  But that's only 8.
I'm surprised you didn't get Dan Cortese. I'm also surprised he's listed as "actor".
I knew the name, not the face, and I've seen nothing he starred in.  So I don't even know how I know the name.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2021, 10:54:40 AM »

Day off
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 10:55:42 AM »

Work is crazy…..requiring staff add 3 shifts every two weeks over FTE. Hours worked over FTE is double time and you get $100 bonus for picking up extra shifts. None of this is inventive for me……burned out

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2021, 10:56:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
morning anyways.
hi RazMan.
Morning, Deano.  Sorry to hear about your arthritis. Hope it eases up soon.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2021, 10:58:26 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
I knew the name, not the face, and I've seen nothing he starred in.  So I don't even know how I know the name.
I have no idea what he's starred in either, or that he was even a legit actor. He was an Olympian, probably late 80s or early 90s. He was in some "Dan and Dan" commercials with another Olympian, for Pepsi or Mcdonald's or something.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2021, 10:59:54 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
I have no idea what he's starred in either, or that he was even a legit actor. He was an Olympian, probably late 80s or early 90s. He was in some "Dan and Dan" commercials with another Olympian, for Pepsi or Mcdonald's or something.
Wait, I do remember something he was in. He was in an episode of Seinfeld, where he played a guy Elaine was dating only because he was so good looking.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2021, 11:01:37 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Wait, I do remember something he was in. He was in an episode of Seinfeld, where he played a guy Elaine was dating only because he was so good looking.
Ok, google really put me in my place today. The commercials were for Reebok, were called Dan & Dave, and Dan Cortese was not the Dan. Memory is a fickle thing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2021, 11:04:13 AM »

Day off
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this cigar but I'm wishing I had grabbed something larger. (TWSS)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2021, 11:06:08 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 8
Ok, google really put me in my place today. The commercials were for Reebok, were called Dan & Dave, and Dan Cortese was not the Dan. Memory is a fickle thing.
He was one of mine and I know the face and the name but not sure why?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8