Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Today's Over/Under is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12 (don't miss Walter Koenig)
I didn't miss Mr. Chekov, nor Joey Heatherton, Sam Neill, Bowzer, Steve Berlin, Morten Harket, Tyler Perry, and the once heartachingly beautiful Kimberly Williams.  But that's only 8.
I'm surprised you didn't get Dan Cortese. I'm also surprised he's listed as "actor".
I knew the name, not the face, and I've seen nothing he starred in.  So I don't even know how I know the name.
I have no idea what he's starred in either, or that he was even a legit actor. He was an Olympian, probably late 80s or early 90s. He was in some "Dan and Dan" commercials with another Olympian, for Pepsi or Mcdonald's or something.
Burger King.  I don't remember any of them, offhand.  Funny that Wikipedia doesn't mention he was an Olympian.  I don't remember that either.  But after 1984 they Olympics all kinda run together for me.

Work is crazy…..requiring staff add 3 shifts every two weeks over FTE. Hours worked over FTE is double time and you get $100 bonus for picking up extra shifts. None of this is inventive for me……burned out
morning Dave. just think of the boost in your pension.

Morning, muchachos.
morning anyways.
hi RazMan.
Morning, Deano.  Sorry to hear about your arthritis. Hope it eases up soon.
me too. put in a request for steroids to ease the pain. now I wait.

Day off
Nice. Got your smokes all lined up for the day?
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this cigar but I'm wishing I had grabbed something larger. (TWSS)

Ash didn't hang on much longer. $@&!*

Day off
Nice. Got your smokes all lined up for the day?
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this cigar but I'm wishing I had grabbed something larger. (TWSS)

Ash didn't hang on much longer. $@&!*
Great morning connie. I've always enjoyed this cigar. The corona vitola is perfect for a day like today.

[...]
That's because it was Dan O'Brien. My bad.

Day off
Nice. Got your smokes all lined up for the day?
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this cigar but I'm wishing I had grabbed something larger. (TWSS)

Ash didn't hang on much longer. $@&!*
Great morning connie. I've always enjoyed this cigar. The corona vitola is perfect for a day like today.

And you don't even need an ashtray if you can just ash on yourself.

[...]

Are you calling me an ashhole?

Day off
Nice. Got your smokes all lined up for the day?
I was hoping to sneak in another smoke today but it hasn't been possible yet.
Got the booster installed?
Just cover up the camera when you take a puff...
I think I have time for a San Lotano Connecticut corona. My next meeting isn't for a few hours. Have tons of other work to do but I consider getting my head straight paramount to getting everything else done. That's my story and I am going to stick to it!
Makes sense to me!
As promised...

I'm thoroughly enjoying this cigar but I'm wishing I had grabbed something larger. (TWSS)

Ash didn't hang on much longer. $@&!*
Great morning connie. I've always enjoyed this cigar. The corona vitola is perfect for a day like today.

Mostly taste classic tobacco flavors with some dried fruit notes on the retrohale. Just about done with this one.

[...]

Well, I'm not NOT calling you that.

Speaking of ashholes, I've been dealing with the schools logic bending covid rules all morning, and I'm still not 100% sure when 2 of my kids can go back to school. I do know that the youngest has to stay home until Monday. Gotta be sure to thank my MIL for exposing them to this when she picked them up for a sleepover, knowing she wasn't feeling well at the time. All this to say, I'm taking the rest of the day off because I'm done trying to focus on work. So early hazzuh! for me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Work is crazy…..requiring staff add 3 shifts every two weeks over FTE. Hours worked over FTE is double time and you get $100 bonus for picking up extra shifts. None of this is inventive for me……burned out
morning Dave. just think of the boost in your pension.
in normal times I am with you 100%, but nowadays knows that the pension will even be around. Maybe time to look at taking that lump sum and cashing out.and
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Today selection. Tastes great right from the start.

Speaking of ashholes, I've been dealing with the schools logic bending covid rules all morning, and I'm still not 100% sure when 2 of my kids can go back to school. I do know that the youngest has to stay home until Monday. Gotta be sure to thank my MIL for exposing them to this when she picked them up for a sleepover, knowing she wasn't feeling well at the time. All this to say, I'm taking the rest of the day off because I'm done trying to focus on work. So early hazzuh! for me.
Later, Dave. Keep us posted.

Today selection. Tastes great right from the start.
Nice choice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8