Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

can't go wrong with a Fuente for breakfast.
That sounds perfect. Just putting some finishing touches on my laptop and I should be joining you in about an hour.
Looks like I'm late again but I did find an oldie but goodie in the humidor. About to set fire to it now.

can't go wrong with a Fuente for breakfast.
That sounds perfect. Just putting some finishing touches on my laptop and I should be joining you in about an hour.
Looks like I'm late again but I did find an oldie but goodie in the humidor. About to set fire to it now.

Congrats on finally being able to live the dream!

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jacqueline Bisset is 77.
Not quite the same as 77, but not bad.
She was one of my 8.
She was not one of mine. I recognize the name, but would have no idea what she used to look like or currently does, or what she was in.
That's because you're a damned pup.  Kids!

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
I remember those.  Very nice cigars.

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jacqueline Bisset is 77.
Not quite the same as 77, but not bad.
She was one of my 8.
She was not one of mine. I recognize the name, but would have no idea what she used to look like or currently does, or what she was in.
That's because you're a damned pup.  Kids!
No argument here!

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Jacqueline Bisset is 77.
Not quite the same as 77, but not bad.
She was one of my 8.
She was not one of mine. I recognize the name, but would have no idea what she used to look like or currently does, or what she was in.
That's because you're a damned pup.  Kids!
No argument here!

I used to be a damn pup.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Just having the option is nice.

can't go wrong with a Fuente for breakfast.
That sounds perfect. Just putting some finishing touches on my laptop and I should be joining you in about an hour.
Looks like I'm late again but I did find an oldie but goodie in the humidor. About to set fire to it now.

Firin' at lunchtime Tony!

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Get yourself a signal booster!

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Get yourself a signal booster!
I thought I had one. I guess it's not good enough to get through the brick. I'll figure something out.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Get yourself a signal booster!
I thought I had one. I guess it's not good enough to get through the brick. I'll figure something out.
Does your router do multiple bands?  If so, try the other band.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

I have reached the nub. (TWSS)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7