Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Get yourself a signal booster!
I thought I had one. I guess it's not good enough to get through the brick. I'll figure something out.
Does your router do multiple bands?  If so, try the other band.
Yeah, fiddling with the bands are what helped me get connected in the first place. After a windows update I was getting "secured connection but no internet access" error message. I'll have to keep playing with it. (TWHS)

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.

afternoon Dave and RazMan.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.
Both sub and Diesel sound delicious. I may have to make myself a sub for lunch now.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.
Both sub and Diesel sound delicious. I may have to make myself a sub for lunch now.
roast beef and swiss with horseradish and onions. mmmm.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.
Sounds like a good start to the afternoon.

afternoon Dave and RazMan.
G'day, Deano.

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.
Both sub and Diesel sound delicious. I may have to make myself a sub for lunch now.
roast beef and swiss with horseradish and onions. mmmm.
Oh, man.  Now I'm hungry.

I was driving back from Bend on Thursday and stopped for gas.  As I was pulling into the gas station, I had a sudden sharp stinging in the left side of my lower back. I thought a wasp had slipped into the open window and got me.  Hurt like hell.  But I couldn't find any bugs.
The pain subsided after about 20 minutes.  I didn't think much about it after that until yesterday morning, when I discovered there was a rash in that area.  Still figured it was a bug bite.  Come afternoon, I was feeling fatigued and run-down.  That's when the oh-shit light went on in my head.  Shingles.  Called my doctor, sent him a picture of the affected area.  Sure enough.  So now I'm on Acyclovir 5 times a day.  Fun times.  Middle age sucks.

Tryin' to start the week off right.

I was driving back from Bend on Thursday and stopped for gas.  As I was pulling into the gas station, I had a sudden sharp stinging in the left side of my lower back. I thought a wasp had slipped into the open window and got me.  Hurt like hell.  But I couldn't find any bugs.
The pain subsided after about 20 minutes.  I didn't think much about it after that until yesterday morning, when I discovered there was a rash in that area.  Still figured it was a bug bite.  Come afternoon, I was feeling fatigued and run-down.  That's when the oh-shit light went on in my head.  Shingles.  Called my doctor, sent him a picture of the affected area.  Sure enough.  So now I'm on Acyclovir 5 times a day.  Fun times.  Middle age sucks.
Well, that sucks. Getting old is indeed for the birds.

Tryin' to start the week off right.
Well, if you can't have the girl in your avatar, then I suppose this will do nicely.

Speaking of for the birds, time to head out to do a quick modified grocery shopping trip, then go up to see the wife, hopefully after her stomach scoping procedure reveals some answers. Hazzuh.

Tryin' to start the week off right.
Well, if you can't have the girl in your avatar, then I suppose this will do nicely.
Either one would be alright. ;)

I was driving back from Bend on Thursday and stopped for gas.  As I was pulling into the gas station, I had a sudden sharp stinging in the left side of my lower back. I thought a wasp had slipped into the open window and got me.  Hurt like hell.  But I couldn't find any bugs.
The pain subsided after about 20 minutes.  I didn't think much about it after that until yesterday morning, when I discovered there was a rash in that area.  Still figured it was a bug bite.  Come afternoon, I was feeling fatigued and run-down.  That's when the oh-shit light went on in my head.  Shingles.  Called my doctor, sent him a picture of the affected area.  Sure enough.  So now I'm on Acyclovir 5 times a day.  Fun times.  Middle age sucks.
I got shingles in my mid 20s. They say stress can bring it on. But I know that pain and it ain't fun. Good luck to you, Raz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7