CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 9/13/2021  (Read 2788 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/13/2021
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2021, 12:34:06 PM »

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.
Almost grabbed a Fuente but figured Dean had to be done with that one by now.

It's going too quickly. My connection needs improvement. Not so easy to work from out here. Not to say I won't be doing this again soon but it won't be likely be a multi cigar day.

Get yourself a signal booster!
I thought I had one. I guess it's not good enough to get through the brick. I'll figure something out.
Does your router do multiple bands?  If so, try the other band.
Yeah, fiddling with the bands are what helped me get connected in the first place. After a windows update I was getting "secured connection but no internet access" error message. I'll have to keep playing with it. (TWHS)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2021, 12:56:56 PM »

Gonna need a little help from ClemsonDave to identify this particular EPC but it is goooooooood.

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
getting ready for a Diesel corona.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2021, 12:58:20 PM »

afternoon Dave and RazMan.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2021, 12:59:19 PM »

yeah. ended up with a friend stopping by to check on me. I sent him out for a couple of subs.
Both sub and Diesel sound delicious. I may have to make myself a sub for lunch now.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2021, 01:33:54 PM »

Both sub and Diesel sound delicious. I may have to make myself a sub for lunch now.
roast beef and swiss with horseradish and onions. mmmm.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2021, 01:51:41 PM »

Sounds like a good start to the afternoon.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2021, 01:58:54 PM »

afternoon Dave and RazMan.
G'day, Deano. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2021, 01:59:24 PM »

roast beef and swiss with horseradish and onions. mmmm.
Oh, man.  Now I'm hungry.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2021, 02:10:47 PM »

I was driving back from Bend on Thursday and stopped for gas.  As I was pulling into the gas station, I had a sudden sharp stinging in the left side of my lower back. I thought a wasp had slipped into the open window and got me.  Hurt like hell.  But I couldn't find any bugs.
The pain subsided after about 20 minutes.  I didn't think much about it after that until yesterday morning, when I discovered there was a rash in that area.  Still figured it was a bug bite.  Come afternoon, I was feeling fatigued and run-down.  That's when the oh-shit light went on in my head.  Shingles.  Called my doctor, sent him a picture of the affected area.  Sure enough.  So now I'm on Acyclovir 5 times a day.  Fun times.  Middle age sucks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2021, 02:16:46 PM »

Tryin' to start the week off right.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2021, 02:18:57 PM »

I was driving back from Bend on Thursday and stopped for gas.  As I was pulling into the gas station, I had a sudden sharp stinging in the left side of my lower back. I thought a wasp had slipped into the open window and got me.  Hurt like hell.  But I couldn't find any bugs.
The pain subsided after about 20 minutes.  I didn't think much about it after that until yesterday morning, when I discovered there was a rash in that area.  Still figured it was a bug bite.  Come afternoon, I was feeling fatigued and run-down.  That's when the oh-shit light went on in my head.  Shingles.  Called my doctor, sent him a picture of the affected area.  Sure enough.  So now I'm on Acyclovir 5 times a day.  Fun times.  Middle age sucks.
Well, that sucks. Getting old is indeed for the birds.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2021, 02:18:59 PM »

Well, if you can't have the girl in your avatar, then I suppose this will do nicely.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2021, 02:19:54 PM »

Speaking of for the birds, time to head out to do a quick modified grocery shopping trip, then go up to see the wife, hopefully after her stomach scoping procedure reveals some answers. Hazzuh.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2021, 02:20:19 PM »

Well, if you can't have the girl in your avatar, then I suppose this will do nicely.
Either one would be alright. ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2021, 02:25:44 PM »

I got shingles in my mid 20s. They say stress can bring it on. But I know that pain and it ain't fun. Good luck to you, Raz.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7