Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2021  (Read 2839 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

morning Tony.
How are you, Dean?
home alone fending for myself. all is well.
What happened to the widow? You guys on the outs again?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

This is really the Habano to which I judge other hababos

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Nice middle of the road. Always good. Reliable and consistent.
I purchased the Charter Oak Habano today. Curious to see where that one lies.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

My dog is going to be okay. He broke out from being shaved from his ultrasound yesterday. He is on meds for some existing conditions. His blood work came back as well as you could ask for. He does have to get through this razor burn though. I swear sometimes you just want to scream
That's kinda like what my head looked like when I first started shaving it. He'll be ok.
Did your Wife put a buster collar on you?

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Tony remember how baseball was cancelled after the attacks? The Yankees were a big part on many peoples recovery process. It was big for NYC and the nation. I'm going to tune in tonight for a bit.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Tony remember how baseball was cancelled after the attacks? The Yankees were a big part on many peoples recovery process. It was big for NYC and the nation. I'm going to tune in tonight for a bit.
I do remember that. I'm tuning in also.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Tony remember how baseball was cancelled after the attacks? The Yankees were a big part on many peoples recovery process. It was big for NYC and the nation. I'm going to tune in tonight for a bit.
I do remember that. I'm tuning in also.
We had a nice jet flyover before the game. Pair of F-15s.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Finally get to have my Laranja...beat St. Mary's school for wayward girls...

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Got a couple singles including this one for later, maybe?

Sunday Gravy
I'll be curious to hear.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Finally get to have my Laranja...beat St. Mary's school for wayward girls...
If I still had one of those, I'd join you, since my beloved Golden Flashes were also victorious today.

As for the Buckeyes...

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

MIL was sick with what she thought was a head cold last week when she took the kids for a sleepover. Found out today it's actually the rona. So now the wife, who's been feeling more rundown than usual, and my oldest, who stayed home from school Friday with a sore throat, are getting tested tomorrow. Sheesh.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Finally get to have my Laranja...beat St. Mary's school for wayward girls...
If I still had one of those, I'd join you, since my beloved Golden Flashes were also victorious today.

As for the Buckeyes...
If only ND had lost, it would have been near perfect.
UofSC also pulled one out against East Carolina.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Finally get to have my Laranja...beat St. Mary's school for wayward girls...
If I still had one of those, I'd join you, since my beloved Golden Flashes were also victorious today.

As for the Buckeyes...
Glad I'm pretty well stocked....they're not currently to be found.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Mi Barrio

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

Finally get to have my Laranja...beat St. Mary's school for wayward girls...
LMAO. A win is a win. Congrats!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5