Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.
We shall see. They added a tobacco use surcharge a few years ago with little fanfare, the rationale being smokers cause higher medical payouts. And that's an argument they can easily make here, since covid treatments are costing them tens of thousands of dollars. And since we self-insure our medical benefits, it's the company paying those costs. I imagine some people may make a fuss, but ultimately, I don't know that there's much they can do about it. Get the shot, pay the surcharge or quit.

My point is this and I will drop it here. I know of a woman who has terrible health issues and her doctor told her do not get the vaccine. That it would complicate her condition and possibly kill her.

My point is this and I will drop it here. I know of a woman who has terrible health issues and her doctor told her do not get the vaccine. That it would complicate her condition and possibly kill her.
Those issues definitely exist, and maybe they will make exceptions in those cases. But the vast majority of people who are electing to not get the shot are not doing it for medical reasons.

JoeCigar:

Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50
Montecristo White Vintage Double Corona (6.2"x50) - 5 / $29.99
Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Gran Toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $25.50
Nub 10-Cigar Sampler / $37.50
includes:
3 - Nub Cameroon 460 (4" x 60)
3 - Nub Connecticut 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Habano 460 (4" x 60)
2 - Nub Maduro 460 (4" x 60)
Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Robusto - 5/27.50
Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro - 10/39.99
Padilla Cazadores Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $24.99
Cohiba Black Robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $54.99
M' by Macanudo Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $27.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50

PATORO’S MIAMI WAREHOUSE BURGLARIZED

https://halfwheel.com/patoros-miami-warehouse-burglarized/400500/
Case and point.
These cases always seem to happen in Miami. I wonder if they all warehouse their cigars down there for some reason?
With the amount of money involved, you would think they would have a decent surviellance system and on site security so they'd know when a damn truck pulls up and gets fully loaded after hours.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.
You have to think... Here come the lawsuits with a lot of these supposed rule changes, etc. I heard on the radio of a Doctor who will only see vaccinated patients. Discrimination?
Almost all of these cases that do go to court have been decided in favor of the businesses right to manage their business.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
Should have a larger surcharge.  Nah, not going to change the remaining holdouts minds.  They should stop wasting time and money trying to convince them.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.
You have to think... Here come the lawsuits with a lot of these supposed rule changes, etc. I heard on the radio of a Doctor who will only see vaccinated patients. Discrimination?
Almost all of these cases that do go to court have been decided in favor of the businesses right to manage their business.
Indeed. Not much different than a business suing (and winning) for the right to not provide a wedding cake to a gay couple or some other ridiculous shit.

My point is this and I will drop it here. I know of a woman who has terrible health issues and her doctor told her do not get the vaccine. That it would complicate her condition and possibly kill her.
There are valid cases like that, which is why it's all that much more important for all/most others that are not compromised to get it.  That would minimize the risk to her and others like her.  (and currently small children).

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
Should have a larger surcharge.  Nah, not going to change the remaining holdouts minds.  They should stop wasting time and money trying to convince them.
I agree, it only amounts to $650 per year, so that's not going to defray much of the cost associated. And you're right, we've probably hit the plateau for folks getting vaccinated at this point.

Speaking of HR, got an email about our new benefits next year, and one of the things they're doing is adding a $25 per pay surcharge for the unvaccinated. Wonder if that will change anyone's mind about getting the shot.
That's interesting. Please do keep us posted on this one. I have a feeling this won't be the end of the story.
You have to think... Here come the lawsuits with a lot of these supposed rule changes, etc. I heard on the radio of a Doctor who will only see vaccinated patients. Discrimination?
Almost all of these cases that do go to court have been decided in favor of the businesses right to manage their business.
Indeed. Not much different than a business suing (and winning) for the right to not provide a wedding cake to a gay couple or some other ridiculous shit.
Or all the businesses and entertainment venues that require proof of vaccination or negative test.

Morning LinksBoundDave, AllByMyselfTony and AlwaysWorkingRick.

Flame Type   Double Torch
Ignition Type   Piezo
Refillable   True
More Details
Click the  icons below for product information.
Lotus Duet Torch Lighter - Liga Privada
Liga 9
Only 5 Left
4.72 out of 5