CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 23, 2021, 02:27:22 AM

Title: 9/23/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on September 23, 2021, 02:27:22 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:29:17 AM
Morning, all. Happy PayDay Thursday.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:31:12 AM
Morning, all. Happy PayDay Thursday.
And Jammin' Thursday, as well.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:31:19 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:32:19 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Man O' War Special-Edition Maduro Perfecto - 10/44.99

Door #2 - Rocky Patel Vintage '90 Robusto - 10/44.99

Door #3 - CAO Gold Perfecto - 10/49.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:33:44 AM
Strange that the first 3 deals I saw today were 44.99.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 05:55:14 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 06:25:54 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 06:30:36 AM
Strange that the first 3 deals I saw today were 44.99.
That's interesting. Unusual for the offerings behind each door at cigar.com to be the same price.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 06:31:06 AM
Morning, all. Happy PayDay Thursday.
I got paid too!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 06:32:17 AM
Strange that the first 3 deals I saw today were 44.99.
That's interesting. Unusual for the offerings behind each door at cigar.com to be the same price.
Oh, nevermind. My eyesight isn't as good as it used to be.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 06:34:38 AM
Good morning, Golf. And speaking of which, any plans?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 06:50:27 AM
Morning, all. Happy PayDay Thursday.
I got paid too!
Hot darn!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 06:51:39 AM
Good morning, Golf. And speaking of which, any plans?
Not in the immediate future. Rain like a sumbitch here yesterday, and more in the forecast today, along with highs only in the 50s. Weather spotty throughout the weekend, as well. Hopefully next week.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 06:52:04 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 06:54:24 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 07:04:15 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:08:35 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:09:28 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Glad she is doing better now.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:09:57 AM
Generator test this morning. Good morning guys
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 07:12:54 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 07:13:26 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Glad she is doing better now.
Thanks, Rick. And with all 3 kids heading back to school today, it almost seems like normal here now.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 07:28:20 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 07:28:40 AM
Generator test this morning. Good morning guys
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 07:29:41 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Glad she is doing better now.
Thanks, Rick. And with all 3 kids heading back to school today, it almost seems like normal here now.
Someone's gonna be working in his underwear!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 07:36:17 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Glad she is doing better now.
Thanks, Rick. And with all 3 kids heading back to school today, it almost seems like normal here now.
Someone's gonna be working in his underwear!
Sure, I'll get dressed up after lunch. ;)
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 07:36:58 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:48:38 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Thank you Tony. I need to check my tracking number. It only seemed fitting Victor's for your victory.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:49:14 AM
How's your wife doing, Dave? Did they ever figure it out?
She's back to pretty much her normal self, finally going back to work today. And no, they never did figure out the issue. The only thing we can think of is that she must've eaten something that wasn't good. She had some melon 2 days before this happened that she said tasted bad, but that seems like a long time for something to be inside her before causing a problem. So who knows.
Glad she is doing better now.
Thanks, Rick. And with all 3 kids heading back to school today, it almost seems like normal here now.
Someone's gonna be working in his underwear!
I would get arrested
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:50:34 AM
Are those Victor Calvos the same as Victor Sinclair's?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 08:08:03 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 08:15:05 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Thank you Tony. I need to check my tracking number. It only seemed fitting Victor's for your victory.
You do make a very good point.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 08:26:53 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Thank you Tony. I need to check my tracking number. It only seemed fitting Victor's for your victory.
You do make a very good point.
Too bad you don't have a canal nearby.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 08:42:01 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 08:43:07 AM
I'm gonna sneak out for a bit. Meetings for the next 3 hours. Don't break anything.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 09:08:53 AM
I'm gonna sneak out for a bit. Meetings for the next 3 hours. Don't break anything.
Don't hold us responsible if any Ruskies drop by while you're gone.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 09:09:17 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 09:29:34 AM
Not only am I not in just underwear, the wife had the door open for a while, so I've had to change from shorts to my new Baby Yoda pj pants.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 09:33:54 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto  10/34.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:07:57 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Thank you Tony. I need to check my tracking number. It only seemed fitting Victor's for your victory.
You do make a very good point.
There is no good point justifying smoking a Victor Sinclair.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:09:34 AM
Not only am I not in just underwear, the wife had the door open for a while, so I've had to change from shorts to my new Baby Yoda pj pants.
You got Baby Yoda PJ's?  What was the occasion?
Wearing that kind of stuff will surely spice up the bedroom!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:10:35 AM
Brick House Mighty Mighty
(6.2"x60)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $7.80 per cigar

In Stock
4.61 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.30
per cigar
$26.50 total price
SAVE 32%
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 10:16:33 AM
Not only am I not in just underwear, the wife had the door open for a while, so I've had to change from shorts to my new Baby Yoda pj pants.
You got Baby Yoda PJ's?  What was the occasion?
Wearing that kind of stuff will surely spice up the bedroom!
The occasion was I saw them at the store and they have Baby Yoda on them. Lol

As for the bedroom, well, at least I have cool new pj pants. :D
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:19:37 AM
Free with a Drew Estate box on CI special, you can get a glass drinking boot free, and what a value that is!

Cigars International 'Das Boot' Glass
Miscellaneous
$9,99999
$9,999.99
In Stock

1
Item #:
CFGLASS21-1000
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:29:32 AM
Today is Thursday, Sept. 23, the 266th day of 2021.
There are 99 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On Sept. 23, 1955, a jury in Sumner, Mississippi, acquitted two white men, Roy Bryant and J.W. Milam, of murdering Black teenager Emmett Till. (The two men later admitted to the crime in an interview with Look magazine.)

On this date:

In 1779, during the Revolutionary War, the American warship Bon Homme Richard, commanded by John Paul Jones, defeated the HMS Serapis in battle off Yorkshire, England; however, the seriously damaged Bon Homme Richard sank two days later.

In 1806, the Lewis and Clark expedition returned to St. Louis more than two years after setting out for the Pacific Northwest.

In 1846, Neptune was identified as a planet by German astronomer Johann Gottfried Galle (GAH’-luh).

In 1932, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded.

In 1949, President Harry S. Truman announced there was evidence the Soviet Union had recently conducted a nuclear test explosion. (The test had been carried out on Aug. 29, 1949.)

In 1952, Sen. Richard M. Nixon, R-Calif., salvaged his vice-presidential nomination by appearing on television from Los Angeles to refute allegations of improper campaign fundraising in what became known as the “Checkers” speech.

In 1957, nine Black students who’d entered Little Rock Central High School in Arkansas were forced to withdraw because of a white mob outside.

In 1987, Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., withdrew from the Democratic presidential race following questions about his use of borrowed quotations and the portrayal of his academic record.

In 1999, the Mars Climate Orbiter apparently burned up as it attempted to go into orbit around the Red Planet.

In 2001, President George W. Bush returned the American flag to full staff at Camp David, symbolically ending a period of national mourning following the 9/11 attacks.

In 2002, Gov. Gray Davis signed a law making California the first state to offer workers paid family leave.

In 2018, capping a comeback from four back surgeries, Tiger Woods won the Tour Championship in Atlanta, the 80th victory of his PGA Tour career and his first in more than five years.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:30:09 AM
Ten years ago: Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas took his people’s quest for independence to the United Nations, seeking the world body’s recognition of Palestine and sidestepping negotiations that had foundered for nearly two decades. Pope Benedict XVI, visiting his native Germany, met with victims of sexual abuse by priests and expressed “deep compassion and regret,” according to the Vatican. After 41 years, the soap opera “All My Children” broadcast its final episode on ABC-TV.

Five years ago: Sen. Ted Cruz announced on Facebook he would vote for Donald Trump, a dramatic about-face months after the fiery Texas conservative called the Republican nominee a “pathological liar” and “utterly amoral.” President Barack Obama vetoed a bill to allow the families of 9/11 victims to sue the government of Saudi Arabia, arguing it undermined national security. (Both the House and Senate voted to override the veto.)

One year ago: A Kentucky grand jury brought no charges against Louisville police for the shooting death of a Black woman, Breonna Taylor, during a failed drug raid; prosecutors said officers were justified in using force to protect themselves after facing gunfire. (Charges of wanton endangerment were filed against fired Officer Bret Hankison for shooting into a neighboring home.) In Louisville and cities nationwide, protesters took to the streets in anger over the killings of Black people by police; two officers in Louisville were shot and wounded during the demonstrations. Police in Portland, Oregon, said protesters hurled firebombs at officers in what police said were the most violent protests Portland had seen in months of unrest. President Donald Trump refused to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he were to lose the election, telling reporters, “We’re going to have to see what happens.” The parent company of the Uncle Ben’s rice brand changed the name to Ben’s Original and dropped a logo criticized as a racial stereotype. Pro football Hall of Fame running back Gale Sayers died at 77.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 10:32:12 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer Julio Iglesias is 78.
Actor Paul Petersen (TV: “The Donna Reed Show”) is 76.
Actor/singer Mary Kay Place is 74.
Rock star Bruce Springsteen is 72.
Director/playwright George C. Wolfe is 67.
Rock musician Leon Taylor (The Ventures) is 66.
Actor Rosalind Chao is 64.
Golfer Larry Mize is 63.
Actor Jason Alexander is 62.
Actor Chi McBride is 60.
Actor Erik Todd Dellums is 57.
Actor LisaRaye is 55.
Singer Ani (AH’-nee) DiFranco is 51.
Rock singer Sam Bettens (K’s Choice) is 49.
Recording executive Jermaine Dupri is 49.
Actor Kip Pardue is 45.
Actor Anthony Mackie is 43.
Pop singer Erik-Michael Estrada (TV: “Making the Band”) is 42.
Actor Aubrey Dollar is 41.
Actor Brandon Victor Dixon is 40.
Actor David Lim is 38.
Actor Cush Jumbo is 36.
Actor Skylar Astin is 34.
Former tennis player Melanie Oudin (oo-DAN’) is 30.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 10:45:05 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto  10/34.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 10:45:25 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
These are Tony's favorite
In fact, I bought some to send your way. Happy belated anniversary to you!
Thank you Tony. I need to check my tracking number. It only seemed fitting Victor's for your victory.
You do make a very good point.
There is no good point justifying smoking a Victor Sinclair.
Or Cuban sandwich. Morning Dave
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 10:48:06 AM
Are those Victor Calvos the same as Victor Sinclair's?
I am curious though.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 11:12:23 AM
[...]

8 for me, since you didn't ask.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 11:12:44 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto  10/34.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto - 10/39.99
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 11:33:05 AM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2021, 11:40:44 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Sorry I'm late.  The agency apparently expects me to work first thing in the morning.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 11:47:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.  Sorry I'm late.  The agency apparently expects me to work first thing in the morning.
Sounds like they've got a lot of fukkin' nerve.

Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 11:48:00 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto  10/34.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto - 10/39.99
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
Cu-Avana Punisher Torpedo - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2021, 11:50:55 AM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7 today.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 12:03:29 PM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7 today.
There seems to be an imbalance in the universe.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 12:06:44 PM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7 today.
There seems to be an imbalance in the universe.
I was thinking the same.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Four.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 12:19:15 PM
afternoon guys.
difficulty keeping it lit but it sure is tasty.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2021, 12:21:35 PM
Over/ under for today is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only 7 today.
There seems to be an imbalance in the universe.
I was thinking the same.
The list is mostly actors, a majority of whom are most famous for roles they played in the past 20 years.  20 years ago is about when I stopped paying attention at all to Hollywood.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 12:23:55 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 12:53:37 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 12:53:57 PM
Hello, Raz and Dean.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 01:02:01 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
Well look at you Mr. Lyric.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 01:03:18 PM
Drew Estate’s Tremendous Traditional Throwdown
10 Cigars
| MSRP: $10.37 per cigar

In Stock
4.62 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$4.00
per cigar
$39.99 total price
SAVE 61%
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 01:07:28 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
Afternoon, EatingForOneDean.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 01:14:38 PM
On with the afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 01:16:03 PM
From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 01:32:21 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 01:34:33 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 01:36:50 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 01:42:05 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
not as much as one would expect. and more of a burden. I can't afford her.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 02:06:05 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
not as much as one would expect. and more of a burden. I can't afford her.
That sucks. At least you now have a double goal in sight - getting back on your own two feet AND losing a bit of extra weight around the house. :D
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 02:21:23 PM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG - 5/24.99
Victor Sinclair Serie '55' Imperial Connecticut Robusto - 10/29.99
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Cohiba Red Dot Churchill - 10/59.99
Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box - 6/27.50

The Ave Maria Toro Sampler Box Includes:
3 – Ave Maria Toro (6” x 50)
3 – Ave Maria Immaculata Toro (6” x 50)
Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Macanudo Inspirado White Robusto  10/34.99
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto - 10/39.99
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta Toro - 5/27.50
Cu-Avana Punisher Torpedo - 10/39.99
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto - 10/34.99
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 02:21:45 PM
Forgot we had a jam going on. Lol

In other news, hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 02:55:58 PM
From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.
Every where I drive, something reminds me of her...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/eef83be7b63b798ef587d278e33151fa.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 03:17:00 PM
yesterday the widow lady turned 64. ordered salads for lunch and I threw a couple of ribeyes on the grill without falling on my face. today she's at her stepmom's house for her party so I get a day of fending for myself without and aggravation from her.
The question is, will you still need her, will you still feed her?
no. once I am capable of driving she's out.
But it is nice she's helping out as she is.
Kinda sounds like she's equal parts help and burden.
not as much as one would expect. and more of a burden. I can't afford her.
That sucks. At least you now have a double goal in sight - getting back on your own two feet AND losing a bit of extra weight around the house. :D
she thinks I'm going to keep her around because 'we get along better' since she first walked out. I told her when she came back to start looking for a place to live whether it's back to the stepmommy that kicked her out, her brother in Port Richey, or any number of drama queens she has for friends.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 23, 2021, 03:17:16 PM
From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.
Every where I drive, something reminds me of her...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/eef83be7b63b798ef587d278e33151fa.jpg)
Naked Gun?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 03:18:07 PM
From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.
Every where I drive, something reminds me of her...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/eef83be7b63b798ef587d278e33151fa.jpg)
check to see if it's full. could mean an long early cold winter.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 03:18:13 PM
From my walk this morning.. mushroom dicks and boobs.
Every where I drive, something reminds me of her...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210923/eef83be7b63b798ef587d278e33151fa.jpg)
Naked Gun?
That's what I was thinking of.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 23, 2021, 03:30:04 PM
good time for a nap.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 04:01:55 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 04:43:01 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Mystery box with lots of duct tape showed up today. I'm scared to open it.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 04:43:51 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
You're pulling a 16 hour shift today?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 05:09:59 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Mystery box with lots of duct tape showed up today. I'm scared to open it.
I would be afraid
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 05:11:43 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
You're pulling a 16 hour shift today?
Yeah I'm off the next 2 in anticipation for my in laws 50th wedding anniversary party on Saturday. I'll be busy with getting things ready.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 05:21:44 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
You're pulling a 16 hour shift today?
Yeah I'm off the next 2 in anticipation for my in laws 50th wedding anniversary party on Saturday. I'll be busy with getting things ready.
That's really nice. Good for you and God bless them.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 06:48:20 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
You're pulling a 16 hour shift today?
Yeah I'm off the next 2 in anticipation for my in laws 50th wedding anniversary party on Saturday. I'll be busy with getting things ready.
That's really nice. Good for you and God bless them.
Thank you Tony
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 07:49:38 PM
Did you all go to bed?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 07:56:58 PM
Did you all go to bed?
I'd like to. Ready to prepare dinner now.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 07:58:13 PM
We had a crazy storm come through here. Not sure what it did to the outside temps but I'm about to find out.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 23, 2021, 08:14:18 PM
Did you all go to bed?
I'd like to. Ready to prepare dinner now.
Gonna be the taco truck and fresh tamales for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 08:22:59 PM
Evening.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 08:44:53 PM
Did you all go to bed?
Still here.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 08:46:19 PM
Ortega Cubao Toro
(6.0"x50)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $8.50 per cigar

In Stock
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.00
per cigar
$29.99 total price
SAVE 65%
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 08:46:56 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Mystery box with lots of duct tape showed up today. I'm scared to open it.
You gonna keep us in suspense?
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 09:14:22 PM
Did you all go to bed?
I'd like to. Ready to prepare dinner now.
Gonna be the taco truck and fresh tamales for dinner tonight.
Actually wound up warming up some leftovers.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 23, 2021, 09:16:02 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Mystery box with lots of duct tape showed up today. I'm scared to open it.
You gonna keep us in suspense?
I didn't open it yet. I got real busy. I'll open it and take photos tomorrow. Heck, I may even smoke something.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 10:04:12 PM
Only 7 more hours to go. it's been a long day already.
Mystery box with lots of duct tape showed up today. I'm scared to open it.
You gonna keep us in suspense?
I didn't open it yet. I got real busy. I'll open it and take photos tomorrow. Heck, I may even smoke something.
I was thinking after I sent it I should have sent more but then thought I can always hit your mailbox again.
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 23, 2021, 11:05:21 PM

Alec Bradley The Lineage Robusto
(5.2"x52)Pack of 5
| MSRP: $7.90 per cigar

Only 3 Left
4.75 out of 5
BUY 5+ CIGARS
$5.30
per cigar
$26.50 total price
SAVE 33%
Title: Re: 9/23/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 23, 2021, 11:48:51 PM
Great for ...... I don't want to go to bed yet but I probably should cigar(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210924/0263c253f46a7e17b6a60ff43d333a24.jpg)