CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 21, 2021, 12:00:30 AM

Title: 9/21/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on September 21, 2021, 12:00:30 AM
Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 05:27:57 AM
Happy twofer!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 05:28:47 AM
Joe:

Rocky Patel The Edge Fumas Toro Corojo - 20/39.99; 40/75.00; 60/104.97
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 05:29:23 AM
Ha. Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 05:29:36 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Alec Bradley Coyol Petite Lancero (Lancero/Panatela) - 5/24.99

Door #2 - Macanudo Inspirado Black Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Diesel 10th Anniversary d.5552 (Robusto) - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 05:29:52 AM
Ha. Good morning, Dave.
Lol, beat ya by 1 whole second!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 05:31:24 AM
Ha. Good morning, Dave.
Lol, beat ya by 1 whole second!
If this were the Olympics, that could be the difference between first and fourth place.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 05:55:46 AM
Ha. Good morning, Dave.
Lol, beat ya by 1 whole second!
If this were the Olympics, that could be the difference between first and fourth place.
That's deep. (TWHS)
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 06:09:52 AM
Ha. Good morning, Dave.
Lol, beat ya by 1 whole second!
If this were the Olympics, that could be the difference between first and fourth place.
That's deep. (TWHS)
And then she said, are you in yet?
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 06:26:14 AM
Did you get to play yesterday's over/under game. I didn't get a chance to post it until later in the day.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 06:45:22 AM
Did you get to play yesterday's over/under game. I didn't get a chance to post it until later in the day.
I did look the list over last night, but didn't count them up. I'll go back and take a look.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 06:45:30 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 06:47:10 AM
Did you get to play yesterday's over/under game. I didn't get a chance to post it until later in the day.
I did look the list over last night, but didn't count them up. I'll go back and take a look.
You had it spot on, 4 for me.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 06:47:25 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 07:17:27 AM
Good morning Tony and Dave
Good morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 07:58:19 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 07:59:55 AM
And speaking of gambling, I need to get a new weekly schedule for picking up lottery tickets now that they've added a Monday Powerball.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 08:05:24 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
I did it for a few years, but I found that it took away from the fun of just watching football. I'd always be worried about what my players were doing, or what my opponent's players were doing that I didn't enjoy just watching the games. Wasn't a money thing, cause I think we all only put in like $20 for the year or something.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 08:06:51 AM
And speaking of gambling, I need to get a new weekly schedule for picking up lottery tickets now that they've added a Monday Powerball.
We had someone here who ran a big lottery pool for a bunch of people, gathering the money and buying tix. He ran it like a well-oiled machine, pre-pandemic. And he just recently decided it wasn't worth holding on to our money anymore, so he just refunded whatever balance we had left.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 08:09:47 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
I did it for a few years, but I found that it took away from the fun of just watching football. I'd always be worried about what my players were doing, or what my opponent's players were doing that I didn't enjoy just watching the games. Wasn't a money thing, cause I think we all only put in like $20 for the year or something.
That makes sense. I'm kind of happy that my sons are doing it because it is forcing them to look at the whole picture and they are learning the game in the process. They really weren't all that interested in watching before anyway.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 08:16:43 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
I don't have the time for it but I know a couple that do it and it's very time consuming.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 08:19:54 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
I did it for a few years, but I found that it took away from the fun of just watching football. I'd always be worried about what my players were doing, or what my opponent's players were doing that I didn't enjoy just watching the games. Wasn't a money thing, cause I think we all only put in like $20 for the year or something.
That makes sense. I'm kind of happy that my sons are doing it because it is forcing them to look at the whole picture and they are learning the game in the process. They really weren't all that interested in watching before anyway.
As long as they're having fun with it and it gets them excited to watch, it's a win/win.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 08:21:03 AM
And speaking of gambling, I need to get a new weekly schedule for picking up lottery tickets now that they've added a Monday Powerball.
We had someone here who ran a big lottery pool for a bunch of people, gathering the money and buying tix. He ran it like a well-oiled machine, pre-pandemic. And he just recently decided it wasn't worth holding on to our money anymore, so he just refunded whatever balance we had left.
We had a lottery pool at work and I'm so glad we stopped. It was only 20 a month but people dropped out then it became more like 40 a month. It just was a hassle. I was only holding on because my luck would have it they would win if I dropped out.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 08:21:05 AM
And speaking of gambling, I need to get a new weekly schedule for picking up lottery tickets now that they've added a Monday Powerball.
We had someone here who ran a big lottery pool for a bunch of people, gathering the money and buying tix. He ran it like a well-oiled machine, pre-pandemic. And he just recently decided it wasn't worth holding on to our money anymore, so he just refunded whatever balance we had left.
I'm curious about what that amounted to? Years ago I was friends with a guy that used a program to wheel combinations of numbers all based on the probabilities of them coming out. For example, if 11 came out the week prior, there was a high expectation that 15 would come out this week. Blah, blah, blah. I put in my $10 a week for a while. I think 6 or 7 of us participated and then eventually with the small winnings we would get each week, it was self sustained for almost a year. When it was time to contribute again, my friend got sick and we just stopped doing it. We never really saw a substantial winning and eventually Harry passed away. He was a good guy.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 08:23:23 AM
And speaking of gambling, I need to get a new weekly schedule for picking up lottery tickets now that they've added a Monday Powerball.
We had someone here who ran a big lottery pool for a bunch of people, gathering the money and buying tix. He ran it like a well-oiled machine, pre-pandemic. And he just recently decided it wasn't worth holding on to our money anymore, so he just refunded whatever balance we had left.
We had a lottery pool at work and I'm so glad we stopped. It was only 20 a month but people dropped out then it became more like 40 a month. It just was a hassle. I was only holding on because my luck would have it they would win if I dropped out.
Hahaha. I hear you. I would tell my colleagues all the time that if I dropped out, they would win and I wasn't about to be that selfless.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 08:37:41 AM
[...]
That stinks.

We never won anything that would be considered impactful. Couple of dollars here and there. But it was only $2 a week, so no big loss, either. I considered it insurance against being the only one who had to come to work in case it ever hit. Lol
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 08:56:22 AM
[...]

Exactly. So now I play $10 per week by myself because it gives me an excuse to leave the house and grab a couple of jalapeno and cream cheese taquitos. I don't really expect to ever win but I also know that I will never get the chance if I don't play at all.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 08:58:16 AM
Meeting time again. It's only my 2nd of 3 for today. Light day.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 09:18:33 AM
Meeting time again. It's only my 2nd of 3 for today. Light day.
Not to brag, but I'm in my 0nd of 0st meetings this week.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 09:24:25 AM
I'm putting a boiler back together and test firing. I do have a meeting tomorrow though
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:25:30 AM
 :-*
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 09:29:59 AM
I'm putting a boiler back together and test firing. I do have a meeting tomorrow though
Is this meeting about working conditions/money?
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 09:30:49 AM
Speaking of boilers, looks like yesterday was our last really warm day for a while. High of 73 today, then highs in the 60s for the next week.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 09:40:04 AM
Morning Tony, Rick and Dave.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:41:25 AM
Morning Tony, Rick and Dave.
Hello Dave. House guests gone?
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 09:44:43 AM
Busy couple of days....had son #2 and his girlfriend over for the weekend as I got to watch Cooper with them going to the game.  They left Sunday morning and a long time friend of mine who was in the area for a BMW club event (BMW manufacturing facility just up the road in Greenville) stopped by for a few days, left this morning.  So back to my regular schedule now.  Fun couple of days catching up.  He now lives outside of Boone NC in a rather majestic home just off the Blue Ridge Parkway with his wife, mother, MIL, teenage daughter and one of his two sons.  [He was looking forward to the escape!]
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 09:47:44 AM
Meeting time again. It's only my 2nd of 3 for today. Light day.
Not to brag, but I'm in my 0nd of 0st meetings this week.
Me too!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 09:48:30 AM
Busy couple of days....had son #2 and his girlfriend over for the weekend as I got to watch Cooper with them going to the game.  They left Sunday morning and a long time friend of mine who was in the area for a BMW club event (BMW manufacturing facility just up the road in Greenville) stopped by for a few days, left this morning.  So back to my regular schedule now.  Fun couple of days catching up.  He now lives outside of Boone NC in a rather majestic home just off the Blue Ridge Parkway with his wife, mother, MIL, teenage daughter and one of his two sons.  [He was looking forward to the escape!]
Sounds like a fun couple of days. Morning, AirBNBDave.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:53:12 AM
Busy couple of days....had son #2 and his girlfriend over for the weekend as I got to watch Cooper with them going to the game.  They left Sunday morning and a long time friend of mine who was in the area for a BMW club event (BMW manufacturing facility just up the road in Greenville) stopped by for a few days, left this morning.  So back to my regular schedule now.  Fun couple of days catching up.  He now lives outside of Boone NC in a rather majestic home just off the Blue Ridge Parkway with his wife, mother, MIL, teenage daughter and one of his two sons.  [He was looking forward to the escape!]
I'm sure. Don't be surprised if he returns real soon.  ;D
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:54:34 AM
Meeting over but now they assigned a bunch of stuff for me to take care of... I think I can still get a cigar in though.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 10:14:24 AM
Today is Tuesday, Sept. 21, the 264th day of 2021.
There are 101 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlights in History:

On Sept. 21, 1989, Hurricane Hugo crashed into Charleston, South Carolina (the storm was blamed for 56 deaths in the Caribbean and 29 in the United States). Twenty-one students in Alton, Texas, died when their school bus, hit by a soft-drink delivery truck, careened into a water-filled pit.

On this date:

In 1792, the French National Convention voted to abolish the monarchy.

In 1912, magician Harry Houdini first publicly performed his “Water Torture Cell” trick at the Circus Busch in Berlin.

In 1938, a hurricane struck parts of New York and New England, causing widespread damage and claiming some 700 lives.

In 1948, Milton Berle made his debut as permanent host of “The Texaco Star Theater” on NBC-TV.

In 1961, the first Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter made its first hovering flight.

In 1981, the Senate unanimously confirmed the nomination of Sandra Day O’Connor to become the first female justice on the Supreme Court.

In 1982, Amin Gemayel, brother of Lebanon’s assassinated president-elect, Bashir Gemayel, was himself elected president. National Football League players began a 57-day strike, their first regular-season walkout ever.

In 1985, in North Korea and South Korea, family members who had been separated for decades were allowed to visit each other as both countries opened their borders in an unprecedented family-reunion program.

In 1987, NFL players called a strike, mainly over the issue of free agency. (The 24-day walkout prompted football owners to hire replacement players.)

In 1996, President Bill Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act denying federal recognition of same-sex marriages, a day after saying the law should not be used as an excuse for discrimination, violence or intimidation against gays and lesbians. (Although never formally repealed, DoMA was effectively overturned by U.S. Supreme Court decisions in 2013 and 2015.)

In 2001, Congress again opened the federal coffers to those harmed by terrorism, providing $15 billion to the airline industry, which was suffering mounting economic losses since the Sept. 11 attacks.

In 2008, baseball said farewell to the original Yankee Stadium as the Bronx Bombers defeated the Baltimore Orioles 7-3.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 10:15:00 AM
Ten years ago: Josh Fattal and Shane Bauer, two Americans jailed in Iran as spies, left Tehran for the Gulf state of Oman, closing a high-profile drama that brought more than two years of hope and heartbreak for their families. The state of Texas executed Lawrence Russell Brewer for his role in the gruesome dragging death of James Byrd Jr. The state of Georgia executed Troy Davis, who used his last words to declare his innocence in the killing of police officer Mark MacPhail. Alternative rock group R.E.M. announced on its website that it had “decided to call it a day as a band.”

Five years ago: Outraged Republican and Democratic lawmakers grilled Heather Bresch, the CEO of pharmaceutical company Mylan, about the significant cost increase of its life-saving EpiPens; defending her company’s business practices, Bresch told the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee she wished the company had “better anticipated the magnitude and acceleration” of the rising prices for some families.

One year ago: President Donald Trump met at the White House with Amy Coney Barrett, as the conservative judge emerged as an early favorite for the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. An enormous wildfire in the mountains northeast of Los Angeles was one of more than two dozen major fires burning across California, including five of the largest wildfires in state history. The Las Vegas Raiders, playing their first game a new $2 billion stadium following their move from Oakland, defeated the New Orleans Saints 34-24; there were no fans in attendance because of the coronavirus.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 10:17:54 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Author-comedian Fannie Flagg is 80.
Producer Jerry Bruckheimer is 78.
Former Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear is 77.
Musician Don Felder is 74.
Author Stephen King is 74.
Basketball Hall of Famer Artis Gilmore is 72.
Actor-comedian Bill Murray is 71.
Former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd is 64.
Movie producer-writer Ethan Coen is 64.
Actor-comedian Dave Coulier is 62.
Actor David James Elliott is 61.
Actor Serena Scott Thomas is 60.
Actor Nancy Travis is 60.
Actor Rob Morrow is 59.
Actor Angus Macfadyen is 58.
Retired MLB All-Star Cecil Fielder is 58.
Actor Cheryl Hines is 56.
Country singer Faith Hill is 54.
Rock musician Tyler Stewart (Barenaked Ladies) is 54.
Country singer Ronna Reeves is 53.
Actor-talk show host Ricki Lake is 53.
Rapper Dave (De La Soul) is 53.
Actor Billy Porter is 52.
Actor Rob Benedict is 51.
Actor James Lesure is 50.
Actor Alfonso Ribeiro (rih-BEHR’-oh) is 50.
Actor Luke Wilson is 50.
Actor Paulo Costanzo is 43.
Actor Bradford Anderson is 42.
Actor Autumn Reeser is 41.
TV personality Nicole Richie is 40.
Actor Maggie Grace is 38.
Actor Joseph Mazzello is 38.
Actor Ahna O’Reilly is 37.
Rapper Wale (WAH’-lay) is 37.
R&B singer Jason Derulo is 35.
Actor Ryan Guzman is 34.
Actor Nikolas Brino is 23.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 10:18:24 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 10:31:43 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
14 here.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 10:54:22 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
14 here.
Same here, oddly enough.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: FloridaDean on September 21, 2021, 11:08:03 AM
good morning guys.
my current situation.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:12:56 AM
Busy couple of days....had son #2 and his girlfriend over for the weekend as I got to watch Cooper with them going to the game.  They left Sunday morning and a long time friend of mine who was in the area for a BMW club event (BMW manufacturing facility just up the road in Greenville) stopped by for a few days, left this morning.  So back to my regular schedule now.  Fun couple of days catching up.  He now lives outside of Boone NC in a rather majestic home just off the Blue Ridge Parkway with his wife, mother, MIL, teenage daughter and one of his two sons.  [He was looking forward to the escape!]
Sounds like a fun couple of days. Morning, AirBNBDave.
Really!  Washing sheets and towels now....
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 11:12:58 AM
good morning guys.
my current situation.
Not a terrible situation to have. Morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:14:05 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
14 here.
I badly underestimate you sir!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:15:17 AM
good morning guys.
my current situation.
Fine situation to be in.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 21, 2021, 11:17:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:19:19 AM
On Sunday Mike and I took the son and his girlfriend out for dinner in Greenville and got to see his new apartment.  He's sharing it with another guy and living space is considerably bigger than the last place.    Had to try to stop from drooling however...his roomate's girlfriend was there and is a knockout.  Reminded me of a younger Megan Fox, but more petite and bigger boobs.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:19:47 AM
Mr. RazzleDazzle, good day.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 11:20:13 AM
On Sunday Mike and I took the son and his girlfriend out for dinner in Greenville and got to see his new apartment.  He's sharing it with another guy and living space is considerably bigger than the last place.    Had to try to stop from drooling however...his roomate's girlfriend was there and is a knockout.  Reminded me of a younger Megan Fox, but more petite and bigger boobs.
She's probably still talking about the 2 creepy old guys who wouldn't stop staring. :D
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 21, 2021, 11:20:19 AM
Does anyone on here do fantasy football? I never did because it seems so time consuming. My sons are both doing it this year and that's all they seem to talk about. As far as I know three isn't money involved.
I did it for a couple of years in 2013 and 2014, then lost interest.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 11:20:24 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 11:25:09 AM
Good reading. Now back to work. Hello Raz, Dave, and Dean
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 21, 2021, 11:38:59 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 21, 2021, 11:42:31 AM
Mr. RazzleDazzle, good day.
G'day, Dave.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: razgueado on September 21, 2021, 11:43:00 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page4Raz.
Morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:50:49 AM
On Sunday Mike and I took the son and his girlfriend out for dinner in Greenville and got to see his new apartment.  He's sharing it with another guy and living space is considerably bigger than the last place.    Had to try to stop from drooling however...his roomate's girlfriend was there and is a knockout.  Reminded me of a younger Megan Fox, but more petite and bigger boobs.
She's probably still talking about the 2 creepy old guys who wouldn't stop staring. :D
Wouldn't be surprised.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 11:51:46 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Take a couple of days off, and I lost the pulse.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 11:54:14 AM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Take a couple of days off, and I lost the pulse.
Admittedly, it WAS a pretty stacked list.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 12:19:25 PM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Take a couple of days off, and I lost the pulse.
I'm confident you'll hit the mark tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 01:14:59 PM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Take a couple of days off, and I lost the pulse.
I'm confident you'll hit the mark tomorrow.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 01:18:07 PM
Over/Under for today is 8
Raz Over/Under is 12
15 today.

Fannie Flagg
Jerry Bruckheimer
Steve Beshear
Don Felder
Stephen King
Bill Murray
Kevin Rudd
Ethan Coen
Dave Coulier
Nancy Travis
Rob Morrow
Angus Macfadyen
Faith Hill
Ricki Lake
Nicole Richie
Take a couple of days off, and I lost the pulse.
I'm confident you'll hit the mark tomorrow.
TNWSS
That bitch!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 01:28:39 PM
Into the afternoon.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 01:31:04 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 01:37:27 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Good tune...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG_Lym4Zsw
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 01:53:12 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Good tune...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG_Lym4Zsw
Speaking of Sting, if you haven't started watching "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu, you should. Assuming you have access to Hulu.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 02:15:31 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Good tune...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG_Lym4Zsw
Speaking of Sting, if you haven't started watching "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu, you should. Assuming you have access to Hulu.
It's on my list of things to watch but I had no idea he was associated with it.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 02:15:57 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Good tune...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG_Lym4Zsw
Speaking of Sting, if you haven't started watching "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu, you should. Assuming you have access to Hulu.
I've been watching Titan's on HBO Max
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 02:19:27 PM
Into the afternoon.
That cigar made in Ohio? Cause we could have all 4 of those in one day.
Good tune...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG_Lym4Zsw
Speaking of Sting, if you haven't started watching "Only Murders in the Building" on Hulu, you should. Assuming you have access to Hulu.
It's on my list of things to watch but I had no idea he was associated with it.
He's been in 2 episodes so far. Episode 6 of 10 will have been released today. They do one a week, so plenty of time to catch up.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 02:19:36 PM
Watched a good movie the other day. Same kind of different as me on Netflix.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 02:21:14 PM
Hazzuh, streamers!
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 02:22:15 PM
Watched a good movie the other day. Same kind of different as me on Netflix.
I'll add it to the list.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 02:22:41 PM
Hazzuh, streamers!
Later, Dave. See you on the hump.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 03:45:22 PM
On to #2.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 04:11:20 PM
@Travellin Dave : Could you elaborate on that Seasons cigar you were smoking earlier?
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: bluecollar on September 21, 2021, 04:16:37 PM
On to #2.
Man looking forward to my evening cigar
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 05:10:01 PM
On to #2.
Man looking forward to my evening cigar
The weather is perfect for it. Just wrapped up my work but now I've got to get dinner on the table because the boys have a soccer game tonight and we have Back to School night for my daughter.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 21, 2021, 09:17:18 PM
Fallen Angel

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210922/28866e50d230429c4a7710fcebf179e6.jpg)
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 09:36:25 PM
Late start on the evening. Southern Draw Parallel Universe.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:51:25 PM
On to #2.
Man looking forward to my evening cigar
The weather is perfect for it. Just wrapped up my work but now I've got to get dinner on the table because the boys have a soccer game tonight and we have Back to School night for my daughter.
Game just ended and it started raining. How's that for timing?
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 21, 2021, 09:52:08 PM
Late start on the evening. Southern Draw Parallel Universe.
That looks pretty fancy.
Title: Re: 9/21/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 21, 2021, 10:31:53 PM
@Travellin Dave : Could you elaborate on that Seasons cigar you were smoking earlier?
Very nice, flavorful cigar but price prohibitive. ($15).  Kinda bought it on a whim, attracted by the Cameroon wrapper.

https://www.coronacigar.com/cigar-brands/Cordoba-and-Morales-Seasons/