Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2024, 01:37:12 PM »

Joining a sept - a blood ally - of my clan and his family to cook this afternoon. Italian food. Four courses.

Radiatore Bolognese, salmon, Limoncello cake. The missus and I are assembling the antipasti, such as we can out here in the culinary wastelands of the west. At least I have a local source for Prosciutto. It's not "de Parma" obviously, but it's better than "de Costco." And I found some acceptable Sorpressata. Tone, any favorite things you like to see served antipasto, that you'd suggest?

We'll also bring the needed herbs from the garden. Carol's garden has ruined all of us for dried herbs. I'm considering taking out the front lawn to expand production.
I think Tony is on his way to Newark airport....

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2024, 01:38:05 PM »

Page 3!

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2024, 01:38:32 PM »

part 2

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2024, 01:38:58 PM »

and...

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2024, 01:53:48 PM »

Joining a sept - a blood ally - of my clan and his family to cook this afternoon. Italian food. Four courses.

Radiatore Bolognese, salmon, Limoncello cake. The missus and I are assembling the antipasti, such as we can out here in the culinary wastelands of the west. At least I have a local source for Prosciutto. It's not "de Parma" obviously, but it's better than "de Costco." And I found some acceptable Sorpressata. Tone, any favorite things you like to see served antipasto, that you'd suggest?

We'll also bring the needed herbs from the garden. Carol's garden has ruined all of us for dried herbs. I'm considering taking out the front lawn to expand production.
I think Tony is on his way to Newark airport....
Ah, gotcha.  Well it was worth the try.   ;)

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2024, 02:03:33 PM »

I made biscuits from scratch with sausage gravy for the first time. Unfortunately, I was on the phone and left them in the oven too long. They didn't burn but they looked more like bread than biscuits. They tasted great though.

« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2024, 02:18:25 PM »

I made biscuits from scratch with sausage gravy for the first time. Unfortunately, I was on the phone and left them in the oven too long. They didn't burn but they looked more like bread than biscuits. They tasted great though.

I'm jealous.

« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2024, 02:19:58 PM »

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2024, 03:04:41 PM »

Wordle 1,029 3/6*

🟩🟩⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2024, 03:07:21 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #307
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2024, 03:43:25 PM »

Joining a sept - a blood ally - of my clan and his family to cook this afternoon. Italian food. Four courses.

Radiatore Bolognese, salmon, Limoncello cake. The missus and I are assembling the antipasti, such as we can out here in the culinary wastelands of the west. At least I have a local source for Prosciutto. It's not "de Parma" obviously, but it's better than "de Costco." And I found some acceptable Sorpressata. Tone, any favorite things you like to see served antipasto, that you'd suggest?

We'll also bring the needed herbs from the garden. Carol's garden has ruined all of us for dried herbs. I'm considering taking out the front lawn to expand production.

I'm only seeing this now. Been doing a lot of running around.

I loves me some sorpressata, maybe some roasted red peppers. Fresh mozzarella, always a plus. Olives too.

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »

First time I've gotten the spangram first.

Strands #41
“Group think”
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2024, 04:35:21 PM »

Sometimes it's worse getting most letters...Wordle 1,029 5/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2024, 04:39:24 PM »

First time I've gotten the spangram first.

Strands #41
“Group think”
🟡🔵🔵🔵
🔵🔵🔵🔵

Why do you always have to be a one-upper?!?

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2024, 04:50:37 PM »

First time I've gotten the spangram first.

Strands #41
“Group think”
🟡

Why do you always have to be a one-upper?!?
Just let me have this!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4